Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is this JBW shit?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Just be white? Just be motherfucking white? This is one of the biggest fucking copes I have ever fucking seen in my miserable life. JFL at thinking skin color alone can help you in anything. A foid would rather fuck a chadullah rapefugee then a white normie, let alone incel.

Just be ethnic tbh

Just be tall and white*

^^not guaranteed to be a slayer, but enough to not be alone, and live in bluepill bliss.

A foid would rather fuck a chadullah rapefugee then a white normie
jfl at this gigacope, Whites have by far the most SMV (for good reason who wants to be killed by a chadullah) if you are ugly tho it doesnt mean much in the west

jfl at this gigacope, Whites have by far the most SMV (for good reason who wants to be killed by a chadullah) if you are ugly tho it doesnt mean much in the west
What about whites that aren't Chads and Chadlites?

It’s just how ethnics cope with their subhumanity. Easier to blame their race than their face.

“JBW” = go to a third world country and betabuxx desperate impoverished whores

I only agree with just be Chad theory, but being full white has a halo effect sometimes.

It’s just how ethnics cope with their subhumanity. Easier to blame their race than their face.

Can that even count as ascending?

Think of it. Whites are only revered because of the Aryan Chad meme. But Aryans come from India. In fact, tru Aryans are curry nowadays. Not only that, but curries also share the aggressive masculine SMV of arabs that stupid western foids crave for. In other words : just be goddam curry tbh.

Just be white is legit. White females are loyal to white men, and if all else fails you can find hordes of desperate ethnic foids willing to join your harem.

Just be white with high 3 or low 4 face and 5'11+ and NT. That's minimum.

normie White european >>>>>>>>> Normie middle easterner, I have average Looks but being from the middle east with all the bad Reputation I have no Chance in Germany for example - a White normie gets Girl "A" with being a 5/10, an ethnic must be at least 7/10 for her

Just be white? Just be motherfucking white? This is one of the biggest fucking copes I have ever fucking seen in my miserable life. JFL at thinking skin color alone can help you in anything. A foid would rather fuck a chadullah rapefugee then a white normie, let alone incel.
Its because the ethnics here have racial inferiority complex. I mean sure white is probably the best race to be, and in SEA it could be a huge advantage, but in the west it gives you practically nothing.

Just be ethnic and go back to your thirld world country to exchange a camel or something for a teen wife.

Think of it. Whites are only revered because of the Aryan Chad meme. But Aryans come from India. In fact, tru Aryans are curry nowadays. Not only that, but curries also share the aggressive masculine SMV of arabs that stupid western foids crave for. In other words : just be goddam curry tbh.
dont think you can compare the typical aryan with aryan descendants lol but just be Curry theory

normie White european >>>>>>>>> Normie middle easterner, I have average Looks but being from the middle east with all the bad Reputation I have no Chance in Germany for example - a White normie gets Girl "A" with being a 5/10, an ethnic must be at least 7/10 for her
Yeah I guess all the middle easterns in Germany only fuck middle eastern women.

Its because the ethnics here have racial inferiority complex. I mean sure white is probably the best race to be, and in SEA it could be a huge advantage, but in the west it gives you practically nothing.
in the west being ethnic only gets you laid if you are chad lite, while if you are White, it is enough if you are a normie

Every time I hear about this JBW bullshit I am like...

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I guess all the middle easterns in Germany only fuck middle eastern women.
I should try it with them, if I didnt have the highest inhib the world has seen

JBB > JBW to be honest
4y81nhxbbxk11.jpg

We've already lost the culture war so it honestly won't be long before we fade into sexual obscurity like ricecels and currycels

JBB > JBW to be honest
4y81nhxbbxk11.jpg

We've already lost the culture war so it honestly won't be long before we fade into sexual obscurity like ricecels and currycels
Wtf how does that nigga do anything?

FUCK YOU!!! Seriously FUCK. YOU. In Germany foids fuck the most disfigured 1/10 ethnics but even if you are a fucking professor 9/10 Chad she won't be fucking you if you are white because she wants to go for the 10/10 whites only. Foids that go for whites go for super chads. Foids that don't care too much will go for the first ethnic asking her out.

I should try it with them, if I didnt have the highest inhib the world has seen
I was being sarcastic. You are probably autistic like the vast majority of people here, I think that's what damages us the most.

FUCK YOU!!! Seriously FUCK. YOU. In Germany foids fuck the most disfigured 1/10 ethnics but even if you are a fucking professor 9/10 Chad she won't be fucking you if you are white because she wants to go for the 10/10 whites only. Foids that go for whites go for super chads. Foids that don't care too much will go for the first ethnic asking her out.
you are seriously retarded if you think ethnics have more SMV than Whites and with ethnics I mean middle easterners and africans you really want to tell me that they value shitskins more? stop this cope
I was being sarcastic. You are probably autistic like the vast majority of people here, I think that's what damages us the most.
should check myself tbh dont know if this Level of inhib is humanly possible

A lot of ethnics think being white will fix their inceldom. I’m a 6 foot white guy and I got turned down by literally every foid I asked. And I’ve asked a lot

you are seriously retarded if you think ethnics have more SMV than Whites and with ethnics I mean middle easterners and africans you really want to tell me that they value shitskins more? stop this cope

They do. I see it all the fucking time. It is kind of modern here to be with ethnics. People think you are open minded if you fuck one of them. So that is why many foids go for ethnics. White males are hated here in Germany. A white man is automatically considered as evil and an oppressor by everyone. Therefore they will avoid white males unless 10/10 chad.

You are mentalcel/volcel if you are an ethnic and not fucking in Germany.

And to be more specific a person would have to give up their whole life; family, friends, food, climate, culture, learn a new language literally EVERYTHING in life just to get a girl. JBW is the biggest cope I have ever heard it doesn´t make you a volcel not wanting to uproot your whole life for the chance of getting a sub5 girl.

People think you are open minded if you fuck one of them
I agree with that Statement but in General shitskins are lowkey hated especially because middle easterners are known for domestic violence etc. I never ever had any Benefits from being an ethnic (well I am an anxious high inhib mentalcel but nvm) and I would easily get laid if I was a 5/10 White instead of 5/10 ethnic especially because the race pill is undoubtely real on Tinder, so Tinder is no Option for me as an ethnic (no Matches, they dont know that I was Born in Germany and culturaly a german so they probably think I am an shitskin refugee) while it would be if I was white

I agree with that Statement but in General shitskins are lowkey hated especially because middle easterners are known for domestic violence etc. I never ever had any Benefits from being an ethnic (well I am an anxious high inhib mentalcel but nvm) and I would easily get laid if I was a 5/10 White instead of 5/10 ethnic especially because the race pill is undoubtely real on Tinder, so Tinder is no Option for me as an ethnic (no Matches, they dont know that I was Born in Germany and culturaly a german so they probably think I am an shitskin refugee) while it would be if I was white

Do you think I get any matches????

Just be white is bluepilled af.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Do you think I get any matches????
are you a 5/10 ? pm me from which area (dont have to be too specific) you are because the race pill is real in the area where I live

are you a 5/10 ? pm me from which area (dont have to be too specific) you are because the race pill is real in the area where I live

If you live in the east maybe...They HATE ethnics. But not in the south. There are hardly any non ethnics left there anyway.

bitter ethnics or literal retards who dont realize face is more important than skin colour.

Ok relax.. you mean lower end chadlite than chadullah?

White females are loyal to white men

No, white females even fuck their dogs, how is this loyal? Females in general are not loyal.

I have average Looks but being from the middle east with all the bad Reputation I have no Chance in Germany for example - a White normie gets Girl "A" with being a 5/10, an ethnic must be at least 7/10 for her

Do you even want a white whore? Do you support race mixing?

This is one of the biggest fucking copes I have ever fucking seen in my miserable life.
You hit the nail on the head, though I'd say sub8 tops all of them

Preach, brother. It is absolutely fucking retarded bullshit made up by non-white SJWs and has basically done nothing but proven that non-whites have a lower IQ.

JBW has always been right

Do you even want a white whore? Do you support race mixing?
I dont care which race a girl is
Ok relax.. you mean lower end chadlite than chadullah?
was the question if I think a lower end chadlite has more smv than chadullah? if yes then I have to say no, chad is free from the race pill so it doesnt matter

I dont care which race a girl is

Why? Do you want to increase your encounters with females? Are they really that significant? Race mixing is just a tool to generate such a situation that we are currently in. It is part of the problem.

Why? Do you want to increase your encounters with females? Are they really that significant? Race mixing is just a tool to generate such a situation that we are currently in. It is part of the problem.
I mean being Born in Germany I feel 100% german so I'd like to have someone who is culturally on my page, but I dont really care who the Person is ( just no landwhale).. do you really think racemixing is that much of an issue I rarely see any interracial couples here