Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is this JBW shit?

Dude I've been saying that I am culturally a german

And like I said, cultur is founded by a specific race, so in the end, you are just adapting.

and because most Germans have a guilt complex and are forced to be sjw due to the fear of being called a nazi, I am actually more german than most of them

''Cultural'' German or ''German German''?
One question, do you want to take away what belongs to the Germans?

I care for this country

Why?

I am against the kind of mass immigration that happened in the last years

But you are a foreigner as well. So, why you are against it?

And like I said, cultur is founded by a specific race, so in the end, you are just adapting
Only to a certain degree and like I said german culture is the only one I know so far in my life
''Cultural'' German or ''German German''?
One question, do you want to take away what belongs to the Germans?
Cultural german, I can't be a german german like you said I am not biologically a german
Because I enjoy being here, apart from being a cucked society, the standard of living is great and I am against mass immigration because the cultural circle that is coming here (islam, africans) do not fit and will only cost the taxpayer welfare benefits

Only to a certain degree and like I said german culture is the only one I know so far in my life

I know and is not that actually sad? You lost your connection to your roots. Immigration destroyed you, your family, Germany and your homeland.

the standard of living is great and I am against mass immigration because the cultural circle that is coming here (islam, africans)

So, it is just the ''cultural circle'' which is a problem to you, but not the foreign races entering Germany? You know, this is actually killing Germany and you are a part of it as well.
Then the standard will be gone, since the Germans are no longer around.

I know and is not that actually sad? You lost your connection to your roots. Immigration destroyed you, your family, Germany and your homeland.

So, it is just the ''cultural circle'' which is a problem to you, but not the foreign races entering Germany? You know, this is actually killing Germany and you are a part of it as well.
Then the standard will be gone, since the Germans are no longer around.
Well I didn't migrate her I was born here lol and I dont really see myself as a problem cause I pay a shitload of taxes, one question would you rather have someone like me in the country or a shitskin islamic "refugee"? And don't say neither of you two

Well I didn't migrate her I was born here

But your parents did.

lol and I dont really see myself as a problem cause I pay a shitload of taxes

You are a part of it. You are merely a tool to ((them))) and by paying taxes you are supporting the current system. there is actually no escape... This is truly horrific.

one question would you rather have someone like me in the country or a shitskin islamic "refugee"?

And don't say neither of you two

Why? I want a German Germany. Since I am German myself, this is something natural. What else should I do, betraying my roots? This place here on earth is everything what is left.

This place here on earth is everything what is left.
Like it is for me, my german hometown is full of my nostalgic memories but we are spamming the thread if you want to discuss then pm me otherwise the whole point is useless because we can't get laid and that's the main problem

I only need a big Dick to slay as a Chad, 1inch dick

Yea lmaooo because middle easterners have such a good reputation stop your gigacope and get into the real world we are hated because we are average to ugly looking otherwise I would have a german foid if they are all like you are saying?
They should have a bad reputation but they don't. You're underestimating how brainwashed and cucked northern Europeans are.

Non white immigrants have life on beginner mode with cheat codes. The average German man has it a billion times worse than you

They should have a bad reputation but they don't. You're underestimating how brainwashed and cucked northern Europeans are.

Non white immigrants have life on beginner mode with cheat codes. The average German man has it a billion times worse than you
But despite being somewhat average looking I never had any female show interest in me or any tinder matches :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

So imagine how bad German men have it
Every german normie I know (even below normies) has had at least 1 relationship sorry but I can't relate to what you are saying because I rarely see interracial couple in my area (especially compared to the number of german couples I see but the guy is almost always at least chadlite) I think hypergamy is more of a problem than ethnics

Where I am, refugees are pulling 18-45 year old blonde blue-eyes women. The blonde blue-eyes men are usually alone or bullied by the refugees that have been in the Country for three weeks. Being a respectful citizen in Germany will NOT guarantee you a german Girl. Refugees have had more women in a month here than 90 % of german men that respecct this Country and work hard for it. Apparently, that doesn´t guarantee you a loving girlfriend. And germen men aren´t exactly ugly. I can´t compete with refugees, they attract high-value women all over europe. European men were so strong and beautiful and fresh refugees are cucking millions of nordic european men and all other european men. Truly a sad time for the european man.

I remember that thread where an ethnic was complaining about other ethnics here larping and privately admitting to getting sex just not by hot white women.

Where I am, refugees are pulling 18-45 year old blonde blue-eyes women. The blonde blue-eyes men are usually alone or bullied by the refugees that have been in the Country for three weeks. Being a respectful citizen in Germany will NOT guarantee you a german Girl. Refugees have had more women in a month here than 90 % of german men that respecct this Country and work hard for it. Apparently, that doesn´t guarantee you a loving girlfriend. And germen men aren´t exactly ugly. I can´t compete with refugees, they attract high-value women all over europe. European men were so strong and beautiful and fresh refugees are cucking millions of nordic european men and all other european men. Truly a sad time for the european man.

Here they would say you're out of your mind.
The same illness @Getlooksordie has.

I remember that thread where an ethnic was complaining about other ethnics here larping and privately admitting to getting sex just not by hot white women.
I remember it too. What a joke.

Its racism from certain ethnic supremecists

where are you located, i have never seen this. the only rapefugee+white couples i see are with fat white women. german women love to virtue signal and shit, but at the end of the day they prefer white men

Jbw is real... works for ethnics I'd think

where are you located, i have never seen this. the only rapefugee+white couples i see are with fat white women. german women love to virtue signal and shit, but at the end of the day they prefer white men
This. I have nothing more to say because it's the pure truth

JBW is simply a meme. It's simple Currycels/Ricecels hate their own race and wants to be white, skincolour doesn't matter only your looks.

Being white is a bonus and, at the very least not a PENALTY to your sexual prospects
The same is not true for literally any other race.
Check your privilege.
Women react to white men better than men react to white women. And we all know how thirsty men are for white women.