Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is this JBW shit?

A lot of ethnics think being white will fix their inceldom. I’m a 6 foot white guy and I got turned down by literally every foid I asked. And I’ve asked a lot

JFL at the responses in here.

It's like a 5'6 balding manlet saying "being 6'0" would fix my problem: what would your response to that be?
Probably:
A lot of manlets think being tall will fix their inceldom. I’m a 6 foot white guy and I got turned down by literally every foid I asked. And I’ve asked a lot
We can apply this to majority of characteristics that are inhibiting us.

When we say JBW we're not saying: Being white = VOLCEL.
It's akin to the manlets saying "Anyone 6'0+ = Volcel" as you've stated yourself that your height alone hasn't granted you any success probably because you're ugly (don't rope).

The point I'm trying to make is if you were 5'4 let's be honest, whatever you'd rate yourself /10 as of now (at your height); being 5'4 would lower that rating.
Having certain traits will increase/decrease your smv but won't give you any higher chance of ascending due to hypergamy.

It's the same with JBW, we're not saying being white = key to ascending; hell no and if anyone thinks that they're an idiot.
If that was the case, the forum's users wouldn't be predominantly whites (although there's fakecels of all races in here).

Tldr:
It's stupid for any ethnic to believe that if they were white they'd ascend(unless they're a 6/10 minimum), but it's also illogical to dismiss that being white is probably the best race to run the dating game (majority of tinder experiments are done with whites for example).

I mean being Born in Germany I feel 100% german

Why do you ''feel'' that? When I am born in Japan as a German, does this mean I am now magically Japanese?

so I'd like to have someone who is culturally on my page

Cultur was founded by a biological factor.

do you really think racemixing is that much of an issue I rarely see any interracial couples here

Wait, do you still live in Germany? When I lived in Berlin I have witnessed it all the time. It was the typical case: White female with a foreign man. Even the absolute cliche: Landwhale and a black man with 3 children.
And I am not even kidding, I wish this were all fake, but it is unfortunately the truth.

And I am not even kidding, I wish this were all fake, but it is unfortunately the truth.

I fear I have to agree... That is what I observe, too. Actually attractive, hot girls with black males. It's over for Germancels.

Why do you ''feel'' that? When I am born in Japan as a German, does this mean I am now magically Japanese?
If you live your whole life in germany, german schools, german friends etc how can you not feel german? Are you mad that an ethnic like me says that or what lol

If you live your whole life in germany, german schools, german friends etc how can you not feel german? Are you mad that an ethnic like me says that or what lol
You feel german but you will never be part of them because your are ethnic.

Just be tall and white*

^^not guaranteed to be a slayer, but enough to not be alone, and live in bluepill bliss.
Gigacope, height and race does not guarantee you anything

Just be white is legit. White females are loyal to white men, and if all else fails you can find hordes of desperate ethnic foids willing to join your harem.

You feel german but you will never be part of them because your are ethnic.
It's not much of an issue as they are used to ethnics here in my area but the racepill is still there

Well ofc they wont say it to your face
Nah bro it's really not that bad just when it comes to foids, the bad reputation of ethnics plays a role

Ethnics spreading this JBW cope are not even virgins, fuck them, they just want to have sex with prime white stacies. If you're an ethnic, just marry a cockroach of your race, just be muslim or whatever. Fuck off this JBW cope.

I personally know Stacies fucking 1/10 ethnics.

Yea of course, all blonde stacies are crazy for 1/10 ethnics. I am an 1/10 ethnic and I can't step outside of my house because all the 9/10 stacies are waiting just outside my door like naked hungry hyenas. They are gonna eat me alive.

Quit whining, all of you

JBW is solid, you and other whitecels are God’s in The eyes of deathniks

Reminder that chadpreet mogs the shit out of average white normie. Being white is a huge advantage but you just cannot compete with chads of different races

It’s just how ethnics cope with their subhumanity. Easier to blame their race than their face.

“JBW” = go to a third world country and betabuxx desperate impoverished whores
All of ethnics have the most disgusting faces I have ever seen

Most ethnics are raised by leftist ideology, whether they are conscious of it or not, and i think on some level this reflects even when it comes inceldom.

Since i live in a predominantly white nation, the question of being white or not is not something that has ever been relevant to me, but let's assume it is true. So what? Being an ethnic would just be one of the many traits that leads one to inceldom, one among many others.

I mean, would you rather be ugly but white, or be Tyrone?

JBB > JBW to be honest
4y81nhxbbxk11.jpg

We've already lost the culture war so it honestly won't be long before we fade into sexual obscurity like ricecels and currycels
wtf? This shit can't be real, there is no way someone would still be alive in this condition

Yea of course, all blonde stacies are crazy for 1/10 ethnics. I am an 1/10 ethnic and I can't step outside of my house because all the 9/10 stacies are waiting just outside my door like naked hungry hyenas. They are gonna eat me alive.
Must be the stand shitting.

JBW is true in the majority of ethnics countries.

All studies so far confirm JBW, if you still do not believe in it, then you are not blackpilled. You are bluepilled and believe in only what benefits your place in the forums. Go sign up on inceltears already.

Are you mad that an ethnic like me says that or what lol

It just makes no sense. I just brought up a similar example to that. Why should you describe yourself German, if you are not German? Besides, you just described yourself as ''I feel German''. This is about of how you feel and not about what you are. What about your own identity, your heritage?

It's not much of an issue as they are used to ethnics here

Of course, for you it is not an issue.
they just want to have sex with prime white stacies.

This.
he's going by real life statistics

It even shows that white females are race traitors. Never forget, white people are the minority of this world. It is simple arithmetic.

Last edited:
I agree with that Statement but in General shitskins are lowkey hated especially because middle easterners are known for domestic violence etc. I never ever had any Benefits from being an ethnic (well I am an anxious high inhib mentalcel but nvm) and I would easily get laid if I was a 5/10 White instead of 5/10 ethnic especially because the race pill is undoubtely real on Tinder, so Tinder is no Option for me as an ethnic (no Matches, they dont know that I was Born in Germany and culturaly a german so they probably think I am an shitskin refugee) while it would be if I was white
There is no such thing as "culturally German", you either are German or you aren't, and you aren't by your own admission. The average actual German man has it a billion times harder than you. He has to watch his culture get destroyed while watching the women of his race/nationality choose 2/10 rapefugees over him and constantly be demonized and stereotyped as a Nazi bigot and get told he is too "feminine" or "pale" or "not aggressive enough". Whereas you get placed on a pedestal and coddled for being a non white foreigner.

And you still fail at life on tutorial level difficulty. JFL

All cope and no rope

im half asian/german and i dont feel german at all, even though i grew up here, speak the language fluently and all that shit. dont let people brainwash you and start identifying with your ethnic side bro, germans will NEVER accept you.

im half asian/german and i dont feel german at all, even though i grew up here, speak the language fluently and all that shit. dont let people brainwash you and start identifying with your ethnic side bro, germans will NEVER accept you.
Lol, Germans will accept him. That is the problem. They will accept him and treat actual German men like trash.

Germans are the most self hating people on the planet.

What about whites that aren't Chads and Chadlites?
The real sad thing is an asian chad is a white chadlite and an asian chadlite is a white normie. East Asian genetics are an upgrade in every sense except mating.

JBW aint gonna work on your 5'2 ass bro, but since your 16 and white, maybe you're godly white genes will come into play as you age and grow you to like 6'1.

Lol, Germans will accept him. That is the problem. They will accept him and treat actual German men like trash.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I personally know Stacies fucking 1/10 ethnics.
Yes, just like IT cucks who know 5' 2" balding indian janitors who slay 7/10 white females.
There is no such thing as "culturally German", you either are German or you aren't, and you aren't by your own admission. The average actual German man has it a billion times harder than you. He has to watch his culture get destroyed while watching the women of his race/nationality choose 2/10 rapefugees over him and constantly be demonized and stereotyped as a Nazi bigot and get told he is too "feminine" or "pale" or "not aggressive enough". Whereas you get placed on a pedestal and coddled for being a non white foreigner.

And you still fail at life on tutorial level difficulty. JFL
You are extremelly bluepilled man. I'm starting to suspect that you are a IT infiltrator trying to make us look like white supremacists.

JBW is confirmed by innumerable studies and statistics. Your cry and cases that only exist in your head are not relevant.
what world do you live in
Earth, South America, Brasil, Rio de Janeiro.

Tell me the country where woman prefer blacks and other ethnics instead of whites. I want to move there.

Last edited:
It just makes no sense. I just brought up a similar example to that. Why should you describe yourself German, if you are not German? Besides, you just described yourself as ''I feel German''. This is about of how you feel and not about what you are. What about your own identity, your heritage?
I care about my cultural heritage too but life in germany is all I know so far do you think it was my choice to be born here and spend all my life here?

Yea lmaooo because middle easterners have such a good reputation stop your gigacope and get into the real world we are hated because we are average to ugly looking otherwise I would have a german foid if they are all like you are saying?

These JBW deniers always talk about how hard whites have it and these 1/10 ethnics that happen to be slayers but they bring zero proof

These JBW deniers always talk about how hard whites have it and these 1/10 ethnics that happen to be slayers but they bring zero proof
They are completely retarded especially right wing germancels on here who claim that german stacys are with 2/10 shitskin refugees lol they need to vent their anger out but they don't realize how stupid they sound

I care about my cultural heritage

I was not talking about just cultur, because it is founded by specific races.

They are completely retarded especially right wing germancels on here who claim that german stacys are with 2/10 shitskin refugees lol they need to vent their anger out but they don't realize how stupid they sound

Why do you talk like that and yet you still live in Germany?

Yea lmaooo because middle easterners have such a good reputation stop your gigacope and get into the real world we are hated because we are average to ugly looking otherwise I would have a german foid if they are all like you are saying?

1001Geschichten is just a cope? Seriously, go to that site and read some stories there. On forums like Planet-Liebe or Gofeminin you can read like stories: ''relationship to an Afghan man''. This is quite common

This is actually hapenning, even in so called rightwing groups. People like Martin Sellner are spreading communistic bullshit.

You are extremelly bluepilled man

This is not blue pilled at all. Being German is a biological factor.

I'm starting to suspect that you are a IT infiltrator trying to make us look like white supremacists.

Is it not the other way around? Most non-white people here do decline white people? I do not even mind tho'.

I was not talking about just cultur, because it is founded by specific races.
Well like I said I was born here, have german working mentality, a high paying complex job, am passionate about the Wehrmacht (mostly because I like reading military history and even my steam username is the name of a german general) have nostalgic memories of my childhood here, I am speaking and writing german far better than 90% of germans, I am more passionate about german history than 90% of germans so I don't get why you can't make the case that I am culturally german yet not ethnicity-wise
1001Geschichten is just a cope? Seriously, go to that site and read some stories there. On forums like Planet-Liebe or Gofeminin you can read like stories: ''relationship to an Afghan man''. This is quite common
Of course it's commen with the sheer number of ethnics here but that doesn't mean that in GENERAL shitskins have a higher smv than whites because across the line white normies still get far more sex

Well like I said I was born here, have german working mentality, a high paying complex job

Typical statement. That does not make you German. Why do you want to be German at all?

I am speaking and writing german far better than 90% of germans

Another typical reply and at the same time it is used as an insult.

I am more passionate about german history than 90% of germans

Ok, I give you that, this might be true, since most Germans are cucked due to (((propaganda))).

so I don't get why you can't make the case that I am culturally german yet not ethnicity-wise

Because cultur is related to race.

By the way, do you think that working here is related to cultur?

Typical statement. That does not make you German. Why do you want to be German at all?

Another typical reply and at the same time it is used as an insult.

Ok, I give you that, this might be true, since most Germans are cucked due to (((propaganda))).

Because cultur is related to race.

By the way, do you think that working here is related to cultur?
I do not want to be a german specifically its just WHO I AM because I wasn't influenced (we didn't practice our heritage culture at home) by my original culture thats why I only know german culture at this point, culture is related to race only if you are exposed to it but since I was born here I only get to know german culture and grew up in it so I don't force myself being german it's just the only thing I know in my life

I love in EE so It means nothing.

its just WHO I AM

You are German by biology or you are not, then you are something else.

(we didn't practice our heritage culture at home)

Like I said before, cultur is related to a specific race. If you are practicing another foreign cultur it does not turn you into that specific race. You are just adapting.

You are German by biology or you are not, then you are something else.

Like I said before, cultur is related to a specific race. If you are practicing another foreign cultur it does not turn you into that specific race. You are just adapting.
Dude I've been saying that I am culturally a german not ethnically do you even read my Posts lol and because most Germans have a guilt complex and are forced to be sjw due to the fear of being called a nazi, I am actually more german than most of them because I care for this country and I am against the kind of mass immigration that happened in the last years