Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is this? has anyone else got this notification?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
Just got this notification that someone has started "watching me", but when I click on it its just blank, no name no profile picture. Anyone else got this?

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 111
Big Brother is watching you.

NSA decided you're a person of interest

yeah its some glowie

Even if its fbi they cant do shit.

@... Thoughts?

Wonder what the fuck it is. Knew it was a mistake to sign up on this glowie infested site.
Dear angryethnicincel,

we have heared that you are worrying that government agents might be after you.
This is a harsh thing to say because we don't have the time to monitor every single greycel member that signs up on the incels forum.

We hope you can get help for your paranoid compulsions.

Sincerly,

Glownigger #3

On xenforo you can still place ppl on watch even if your logged out and when you do that that user receives a notification that question mark is watching you. You can’t click on profiles if your not logged in though but you can bypass this by going onto an open poll and clicking on a name to place them on watch

usually it‘d be a question mark watching you but I think because of your theme it doesn’t show up

On xenforo you can still place ppl on watch even if your logged out and when you do that that user receives a notification that question mark is watching you. You can’t click on profiles if your not logged in though but you can bypass this by going onto an open poll and clicking on a name to place them on watch

View attachment 559462

usually it‘d be a question mark watching you but I think because of your theme it doesn’t show up
ah alright. Thanks.