Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the ugliest sounding language for you?

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
For me, it's Cambodian and Vietnamese. That shit sounds like a drowning duck with down syndrome attempting to make sound.

Probably Cantonese/Mandarin, to be honest, with its random changes in pitch and various failos; sounds even worse when coming from a nasally voiced, autistic rice manlet. :feelsugh:

any asian language honestly

Portugal Portuguese, Dutch, most Eastern European languages, Afrikaans, Hindi, and Chinese

I don't find it ugly IMO, but I find this language very interesting.

View: https://youtu.be/MwygyDfh9s4

Portugal Portuguese, Dutch, most Eastern European languages, Afrikaans, Hindi, and Chinese
As a native Spanish speaker myself, hearing Brazilian Portuguese sounds like a very nasalized Spanish and like they're cheerfully celebrating at carnival. Yes, I know it's its own language but it sounds funny to me. I can read something in Portuguese and more or less understand it, but it has a more complicated phonology.

French :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Holy shit I hate these niggaz so much they don't even pronounce half the fucking letters in a word :lasereyes:
Let's say for example there is a word in french thats spelled like ''LEPARTIORIUM'' the fuckheads would pronounce it as ''LePaRtWaH'' :feelsree:

I don't find it ugly IMO, but I find this language very interesting.

View: https://youtu.be/MwygyDfh9s4

As a native Spanish speaker myself, hearing Brazilian Portuguese sounds like a very nasalized Spanish and like they're cheerfully celebrating at carnival. Yes, I know it's its own language but it sounds funny to me. I can read something in Portuguese and more or less understand it, but it has a more complicated phonology.

Oh interesting. I don't even speak any Portuguese or Spanish. But somehow I think I can hear the difference. thanks for the explanation. I speak French, and Canada French sounds funny to us (and not always understandable haha)

French. I hate it.

Breton is a language I really love the sound of, even though some may find it ugly. Being a minority language in france, the french tried to kill it off by persecuting Breton speakers, but it still survives (barely) to this day. It’s a truecel language.

This indigenous ooga booga shit starts off most public events here now. It goes on and fucking on. Nobody understands it, nobody wants it, but it would be RACIST to say anything about it...

French :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Holy shit I hate these niggaz so much they don't even pronounce half the fucking letters in a word :lasereyes:
Let's say for example there is a word in french thats spelled like ''LEPARTIORIUM'' the fuckheads would pronounce it as ''LePaRtWaH'' :feelsree:
4ADF38B5 5A5D 43F9 B7FA 6944F26E0545

I have always wanted to learn French (not to speak it per se, but more so that I can understand when I read it).

But yeah, it's a faggot "language", and the fact that French people are so pretentious and sensitive about wanting to make everyone speak it and when people talk shit about it. Their fucking "academy" are so scared of loan words that they want to make it as pure as possible.

At least with English, Anglos don't really care if people talk shit about it and most people learn it because it's actually practical and because they want to.
French. I hate it.

Breton is a language I really love the sound of, even though some may find it ugly. Being a minority language in france, the french tried to kill it off by persecuting Breton speakers, but it still survives (barely) to this day. It’s a truecel language.
Yep, people don't realize that France is a very linguistically diverse country. (Same with Spain, there are a lot of languages that are related to Spanish/Castilian but also a bit different) Aside from Breton, you also had the Occitan dialects in the south of the country (related to Catalan and Valencia spoken in Spain), the Oïl dialects in most of the north and Walloon in Belgium, and the Arpitan dialects in the east and into Switzerland. French is basically the standard Oïl dialect.

That's the other thing. People who promote French are pretentious and arrogant. Even in "Canada" the French faggots weren't only scared of having their precious "language" replaced by English but they wanted to make the entire "country" of "Canada" speak it even outside of Cuckbec.

My favorite leafcel @Copexodius Maximus can explain.

Last edited:
Oh interesting. I don't even speak any Portuguese or Spanish. But somehow I think I can hear the difference. thanks for the explanation. I speak French, and Canada French sounds funny to us (and not always understandable haha)
I think Portuguese is more different to Spanish than Québec French is to European French. You guys just have different accents and words for things. Whereas many of the words in Portuguese are very similar to Spanish but they're still spelt differently and Portuguese has a different grammar.

Yep, people don't realize that France is a very linguistically diverse country. (Same with Spain, there are a lot of languages that are related to Spanish/Castilian but also a bit different) Aside from Breton, you also had the Occitan dialects in the south of the country (related to Catalan and Valencia spoken in Spain), the Oïl dialects in most of the north and Walloon in Belgium, and the Arpitan dialects in the east and into Switzerland. French is basically the standard Oïl dialect.

That's the other thing. People who promote French are pretentious and arrogant. Even in "Canada" the French faggots weren't only scared of having their precious "language" and make the entire "country" of "Canada" speak it even outside of Cuckbec.
Also the flag of Brittany is cool as fuck. I designed an Incel pride flag based off of it. It has 7 stripes instead of 9 because 11/7 (11 ropes/7 stripes) is the Incel forum’s creation date.
CFE8D2B5 60DF 404C A46E 8C024592A5A3

Icelandic / old norse

Also the flag of Brittany is cool as fuck. I designed an Incel pride flag based off of it. It has 7 stripes instead of 9 because 11/7 (11 ropes/7 stripes) is the Incel forum’s creation date.
View attachment 686119
I have a lot of sympathy and respect for Celtic speakers. They settled in Brittany from Great Britain after the Anglo-Saxon invasion where they kept their language, and after the Revolution they were trying to wipe out the language they held on to for centuries to make everyone speak the cucked French "language".

Same with the Irish, I'm glad that they fought the English off and manage to gain their independence in order to maintain their own identity and language. They used to be based strict Catholics but unfortunately they go globohomo'd, especially with ethnic migrants coming in and it being part of the EU. It's a liberal country just like all the other countries in the West, Scotland would basically be in the same situation if it breaks away from the UK.

And France post-Revolution really was the start of globohomo, and I'm also including the other French-speaking parts of Europe like Belgium (where the EU is headquartered in Brussels) and Switzerland (where a lot of NGOs and global corporations are also headquartered). Before then durin the Middle Ages it was based, most of the crusaders came from France and for a long time it was a very decentralized state with the king not having too much power. Then during the Ancien Régime the king started to gain too much power and then it became cucked after the Revolution and Napoleon. In France, that's where the Jews invented the metric system and those NGOs like the League of Nations (precursor to the UN) and try making French an international language and forcing everyone to speak it, then colonized Africa, parts of the Middle East, and some of Asia and the Americas basically bringing their language and culture to make them just like French people, and now you got France getting filled with Arabs and blacks. They basically cucked themselves with these refugees coming in and turning Paris into a third world shithole.

Last edited:
Icelandic / old norse
I actually think Icelandic is a pretty cool language, despite its nuances (they use a lot of weird aspirations and unvoiced consonants).

arabic/turkish/whatever all of them

View attachment 686119
Also found this:
9781F191 F5F3 4E4E B2CC 2326A7DF52AC

European Portuguese

Chinese/mandarin, I don't think anyone can make it sound good imo. too many B,X, and Z sounds in it. Odd how Korean and Japanese sound so good but Chinese just hurts my ears despite, from what I understand, they all split off from each other and are simular languages.

View attachment 686114
I have always wanted to learn French (not to speak it per se, but more so that I can understand when I read it).

But yeah, it's a faggot "language", and the fact that French people are so pretentious and sensitive about wanting to make everyone speak it and when people talk shit about it. Their fucking "academy" are so scared of loan words that they want to make it as pure as possible.

At least with English, Anglos don't really care if people talk shit about it and most people learn it because it's actually practical and because they want to.

That's the other thing. People who promote French are pretentious and arrogant. Even in "Canada" the French faggots weren't only scared of having their precious "language" replaced by English but they wanted to make the entire "country" of "Canada" speak it even outside of Cuckbec.

Yes, don’t learn the French language unless you want to end up getting cucked. The language you speak affects the way you think, and people who speak French are cucks.

French are pretentious and purist about their language because it’s insecurity of their own identity due to an inferiority complex. They completely got mogged and cucked by the Anglos and now want to pretend like they are also some global influential power like the English are.

Imagine a people so degenerate and cucked that they lose to the British despite having one of the greatest generals in history (Napoleon). A people that founded could have had control of a quarter of the new world (Canada) but lost to the Anglos again. Get cucked by the nazis and have French women (including married) running to arms of the Germam soldiers to fuck them. A country that bans paternity testing because they know the males are getting cucked on a massive scale. It’s completely over for them to an unbelievable scale.

@Waco @Sans

curry talk or yeah vietnamese. that shit sounds retarded

Yes, don’t learn the French language unless you want to end up getting cucked. The language you speak affects the way you think, and people who speak French are cucks.

French are pretentious and purist about their language because it’s insecurity of their own identity due to an inferiority complex. They completely got mogged and cucked by the Anglos and now want to pretend like they are also some global influential power like the English are.

Imagine a people so degenerate and cucked that they lose to the British despite having one of the greatest generals in history (Napoleon). A people that founded could have had control of a quarter of the new world (Canada) but lost to the Anglos again. Get cucked by the nazis and have French women (including married) running to arms of the Germam soldiers to fuck them. A country that bans paternity testing because they know the males are getting cucked on a massive scale. It’s completely over for them to an unbelievable scale.

@Waco @Sans
They should've got conquered by the English during the Hundred Years' War, but the Anglos have been too easy on those faggots. If the Anglos knew better, Québec would've never happened. I also hate them for creating the Haitian problem.

But it's good that their country are getting taken over by Arabs and blacks. I'm not joking when I say that globohomo started in France, basically they don't believe in regional and ethnic identity and made it illegal to include race in their census, and basically anyone who speaks French and identifies with being French is French, and so when they brought their language and culture to Africa that only invited them to come to France and turn that place into Algeria and Senegal 2.0. In an ironic twist, the colonizer becomes the colonized, but it's good that they're cucking themselves they deserve it.

Also, the French are very obsessed with blacks and négritude.

They should've got conquered by the English during the Hundred Years' War, but the Anglos have been too easy on those faggots. If the Anglos knew better, Québec would've never happened. I also hate them for creating the Haitian problem.

But it's good that their country are getting taken over by Arabs and blacks. I'm not joking when I say that globohomo started in France, basically they don't believe in regional and ethnic identity and made it illegal to include race in their census, and basically anyone who speaks French and identifies with being French is French, and so when they brought their language and culture to Africa that only invited them to come to France and turn that place into Algeria and Senegal 2.0. In an ironic twist, the colonizer becomes the colonized, but it's good that they're cucking themselves they deserve it.

France raped the absolute shit out of Algeria. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same in Senegal. And I agree, I don’t feel bad at all that France turns into Africa 2.0

View attachment 686114

You hate everything thats not Murica? How about Russia?

France raped the absolute shit out of Algeria. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same in Senegal. And I agree, I don’t feel bad at all that France turns into Africa 2.0
They also put Haiti into massive debt after freeing themselves from slavery. And France still does meddling in Africa, under economical control with the CFA francs and French corporations extracting oil and other resources. I have heard that one of the reason why Gaddafi was killed was because he wanted to break away from the mainstream fiat currency system and instead create a pan-African gold dinar currency but France didn't want that to happen.

View: https://youtu.be/HC7XzF1CkxQ

And another thing, they should remove French "language" in "Canada" and make those French faggots seethe because fuck Cuckbec.
You hate everything thats not Murica? How about Russia?
I think Russian foids are overrated and are basically gook rapebabies.

They also put Haiti into massive debt after freeing themselves from slavery. And France still does meddling in Africa, under economical control with the CFA francs and French corporations extracting oil and other resources. I have heard that one of the reason why Gaddafi was killed was because he wanted to break away from the mainstream fiat currency system and instead create a pan-African gold dinar currency but France didn't want that to happen.

View: https://youtu.be/HC7XzF1CkxQ

And another thing, they should remove French "language" in "Canada" and make those French faggots seethe because fuck Cuckbec.

I think Russian foids are overrated and are basically gook rapebabies.

Holy shit, nuke France already. And yeah, fuck French. Should be banned tbh.

I hate the mandarin langugae. It sounds so pitchy and people who talk sound like they are angry.

I don't know which European simps for blacks the most: the French or the British

It's one of the reasons I stopped learning French. I can hold my own, not entirely fluent, but I'll leave it at that. By immersing myself more in the French language, that would mean I'd encounter more niggers, as its a widely spoken language in Africa and parts of the Caribbean --- and I've had enough niggers to deal with in my life. I took it in high school, and it was one of the worst experiences in my life: the class was full of bitchy foids and the teacher was white-knight tradcuck that treated the boys much more harshly

Vietnamese, Chinese, German

I don't know which European simps for blacks the most: the French or the British

It's one of the reasons I stopped learning French. I can hold my own, not entirely fluent, but I'll leave it at that. By immersing myself more in the French language, that would mean I'd encounter more niggers, as its a widely spoken language in Africa and parts of the Caribbean --- and I've had enough niggers to deal with in my life. I took it in high school, and it was one of the worst experiences in my life: the class was full of bitchy foids and the teacher was white-knight tradcuck that treated the boys much more harshly
At least the English weren't so much concerned in assimilating blacks in their colonies like the French did, and when they gained their independence they just let them be. The UK wouldn't be obsessed with blacks until at least the Windrush Generation (they did had encounters with Black Americans during the two World Wars) and contributing to music like reggae and UK garage and drill, and besides that even then it's mostly leftists promoting diversity like everywhere else in the West than something that's part of their culture like the French.

And yeah, most people who speak French are increasingly Africans.

Globohomo probably started with Netherlands in XVII century when they put finances and trade above all human values.