Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the ugliest sounding language for you?

"Canadians" still use (French-inspired) British spelling and even worse still LARP as being British subjects and worshiping their new king after old Lizzie croaked while denying being Americans.

Also how they raise their vowels is so annoying. It's not proper 'murican.

America still invented more stuff and ended up founding companies that had much more influence to the world economy and technology.
Yeah, America did invent more. But America also has a lot higher population and brain drains a lot more from other countries.

Yeah, America did invent more. But America also has a lot higher population and brain drains a lot more from other countries.
Yeah, because America is the most prosperous country in the world and so we attract them with our wealth and provide more opportunities for those immigrants to innovate here.

And also we have Silicon Valley.

For me, it's Cambodian and Vietnamese. That shit sounds like a drowning duck with down syndrome attempting to make sound.

Seriously, Northern Vietnamese has got to be the sexiest language out there, mostly because it sounds so absurd. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Yeah, because America is the most prosperous country in the world and so we attract them with our wealth and provide more opportunities for those immigrants to innovate here.

And also we have Silicon Valley.
Why are all these tech platforms coming out of silicon valley? What’s so special about that region?

Why are all these tech platforms coming out of silicon valley? What’s so special about that region?
Because that's where Apple and Google and Facebook are dude. California is where the American Dream is truly realized.

Because that's where Apple and Google and Facebook are dude. California is where the American Dream is truly realized.
I know that’s where they all are, but why?

I know that’s where they all are, but why?
Because it's America, the Greatest Country on Earth™. It's where it happened dude, where businesses begin in the humble garage and grow to become megacorporations.

Don't forget Bell Labs in New Jersey.

Because it's America, the Greatest Country on Earth™. It's where it happened dude, where businesses begin in the humble garage and grow to become megacorporations.

Don't forget Bell Labs in New Jersey.
I mean why specifically in California, and in that region? Why not some other state or other region in America?

I mean why specifically in California, and in that region? Why not some other state or other region in America?
Because it's California dude. It's almost like it's own country within America and I guess people like the sun and the weather here. It's also where Hollywood is and many rich people live.

I heard the tech sector is also growing in Texas, another state which is almost like its own country. I mean it kinda also had its own tech industry but given the exodus from California due to increasing taxes, regulations and crime it's experiencing a boom over there rn.

Because it's California dude. It's almost like it's own country within America and I guess people like the sun and the weather here.
But there are many other hot states in the US.

It's also where Hollywood is and many rich people live.
What does hollywood have to do with tech?

I heard the tech sector is also growing in Texas, another state which is almost like its own country. I mean it kinda also had its own tech industry but given the exodus from California due to increasing taxes, regulations and crime it's experiencing a boom over there rn.
Were government policies in California state originally the reason why so much of the innovation was happening in that state?

But there are many other hot states in the US.
I guess California has that vibe. Yet, I call Florida California-lite.
What does hollywood have to do with tech?
Entertainment and tech go hand in hand. Consider for example Pixar and how computer technology was involved in 3D animation like Toy Story and Jurassic Park. Even Steve Jobs worked for Pixar. Same with video streaming like Netflix.
Were government policies in California state originally the reason why so much of the innovation was happening in that state?
Maybe back then California was a more "business friendly" state but it also had a lot of wealth.

i dont like the way french sounds

Dutch, Hungarian, Turkish, Any east Asian language

German, Dutch, Chinese

I don't know why you guys are picking on the Germanic or East Asian languages. They all sound mild compared to Cambodian or Vietnamese.

Cambodian and Vietnamese both sound very funny and harsh. Vietnamese sounds like a cat yowling or a retarded duck that won't shut the fuck up.

Anyhow, I believe language, the structure and the general tone of it, truly reveals how a people are.

And I've never come across a people quite as scummy as Cambodians. Cambodians and Vietnamese people can be aggressive and confrontational especially when they get a feeling of inferiority complex. They are low IQ and prone to criminality (as with all SEAs). Lao people just as bad if not worst. Lao people are just a really trashy hillbilly version of Thai people really. And Thai people have their flaws as well such as being dull on average and criminal prone.

All south east asian language families sound like shit and the people are shit. Don't let your guard down and expect SEA to be as safe as East Asia.

I don't know why you guys are picking on the Germanic or East Asian languages. They all sound mild compared to Cambodian or Vietnamese.
I know that Germanic languages tend to have a lot of vowels (including English though it's pretty tame compared to the rest of the Germanic languages), plus having consonants like the glottal fricatives and uvular trills (which English doesn't have) that make it sound harsh. And yeah, English is tame in comparison due to Old French influences.

Foids speaking German sound hot to me ngl tho.
Cambodian and Vietnamese both sound very funny and harsh. Vietnamese sounds like a cat yowling or a retarded duck that won't shut the fuck up.

Anyhow, I believe language, the structure and the general tone of it, truly reveals how a people are.

And I've never come across a people quite as scummy as Cambodians. Cambodians and Vietnamese people can be aggressive and confrontational especially when they get a feeling of inferiority complex. They are low IQ and prone to criminality (as with all SEAs). Lao people just as bad if not worst. Lao people are just a really trashy hillbilly version of Thai people really. And Thai people have their flaws as well such as being dull on average and criminal prone.

All south east asian language families sound like shit and the people are shit. Don't let your guard down and expect SEA to be as safe as East Asia.

View: https://youtu.be/cXyHvjgKVDY

All the Dravidian languages are undoubtedly ugliest sounding.

Germanic except non British English, Indian, many SSA, SEA, and Amerindian languages.
Can't make up my mind on whose the worse sounding, I'll go with norf dialect English just for the banter.