Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the surgery called for improving your jawline

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I heard it some where but can’t find it anymore and is it actually worth it to surgery max?

There are different ones. Chin Wing, recontouring with fillers, jawline implant, BSSO will also slightly improve it.

There are different ones. Chin Wing, recontouring with fillers, jawline implant, BSSO will also slightly improve it.

whats the best and will it improve your smv a lot ?

Double jaw surgery I'm assuming

whats the best and will it improve your smv a lot ?
Depends.
Chin Wing can get you only so far, but it uses your own bone and is very natural therefore. Advanced surgery and higher chance of instability / assymetry. It can also improve you chin.

Fillers don't last long. They are a waste of money imo. Only for richcels.

Cheap or overdone Jawline implants can look bad/unnatural, If you take the wrap around thing you can get chin projection as well.

There are also Bonegrafts, but I didn't really look into it, seems to be a newer thing.

The thing is they all can't really solve the lack of forward growth, if you have short jaws, they won't fix your ugliness nor the loose skin, that emphasizes the bad jawline.

If you are a youngcel, there are other expansion methods as well.

It's called Cope surgery

@Michinomiya Hirohit
One thing Gyros didn't mention is, what are you trying to improve? Something that is not talked about as much with the jawline, is the visibility of the actual jawline. Too much facial fat or under-chin fat can cover the jawline and make it less visible. Also a low hanging hyoid bone can be another reason, as illustrated below:

As with anything in facial aesthetics it is best to find out exactly what is causing the issue that needs to be resolved. Don't go out and get a jaw implant if it's not the problem. Everything else related to jaw surgeries was already covered by gyros so if that applies to you then this post is irrelevant.

@Michinomiya Hirohit
One thing Gyros didn't mention is, what are you trying to improve? Something that is not talked about as much with the jawline, is the visibility of the actual jawline. Too much facial fat or under-chin fat can cover the jawline and make it less visible. Also a low hanging hyoid bone can be another reason, as illustrated below:
View attachment 182028

As with anything in facial aesthetics it is best to find out exactly what is causing the issue that needs to be resolved. Don't go out and get a jaw implant if it's not the problem. Everything else related to jaw surgeries was already covered by gyros so if that applies to you then this post is irrelevant.

The problem I’m having is loose hanging skin on my chin so when I look down at my phone I have like 2 fat rolls lol and I have a really round face plus hamster Cheeks also my jaw is hanging more to one side not that noticeable tho

The problem I’m having is loose hanging skin on my chin so when I look down at my phone I have like 2 fat rolls lol and I have a really round face plus hamster Cheeks also my jaw is hanging more to one side not that noticeable tho
I'm pretty sure there are surgeries to remove that. Like when obese people have lost alot of weight and need the excess skin around their abdominal area removed.

Also there is this:

But it's just an article, not sure of the effectiveness.

I'm pretty sure there are surgeries to remove that. Like when obese people have lost alot of weight and need the excess skin around their abdominal area removed.

Also there is this:

But it's just an article, not sure of the effectiveness.

ye I was considering that as well but that shit cost a lot I’m prioritizing my face first

ye I was considering that as well but that shit cost a lot I’m prioritizing my face first
No, I mean if your worried about excess facial skin, there are surgeries to remove it.

No, I mean if your worried about excess facial skin, there are surgeries to remove it.

thanks man really appreciate it I’m gonna look if they have it in my country as well

Black & Decker bonesmashing