Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the racial hierarchy when it come to inceldom?

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
Curious what you guys think. Rate the races from 1 - Easiest and so on. Just put a number next to the race.

Scandinavian White
Central Europe White (Includes Germany/France)
English/Irish White
Slav White
Mediterranean White
Balkan White
North Asian
South East Asian
Black
Mixed (White/Black)
Mixed (Asian/White)
Mixed (Asian/Black)
Latino (Includes those with Spanish/Portegues Decent)
Australian/Canadian White
American White
Oceanic Native American
North America Native American
Middle Eastern Arabic (Includes Northern Africans)
Jewish
Central Asian
Mongolian
Indian
Other (Add what i forgot)

If you aren't white or black see ya

wtf is this low iq list

I hope this thread wont turn into a race war, and who suffers the most as an incel. Usually, avarage whites have it easier than other races ngl. ''But only avarage white and above'', and Abo are usually have it worst(even good looking ones)....All the others are in the middle competing with eachother. But in the end we are all ugly af that's why we are here and colour doesn't fucking matter that much to this point.

Last edited:
Scandinavian whites are overrated. They all live healthy lifestyles which is why on average they look better. They can't contest against a whitey who has darker features. A lot of them just look like faggots, I don't know why.

You must be a legit austist if you put Latinos and blacks over Canadian, Australian and American whites, do you really not realize that they are dependents of the very people who are at the top of the list but somehow there location makes them uglier:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:, and holy shit did you actually put Abos over Middle easterners, American natives and central asians:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.

what's Mediterranean White?

Is Armenian mediterranean white? we're right next to turkey

You must be a legit austist if you put Latinos and blacks over Canadian, Australian and American whites, do you really not realize that they are dependents of the very people who are at the top of the list but somehow there location makes them uglier:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:, and holy shit did you actually put Abos over Middle easterners, American natives and central asians:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.

That is not a list that rates them, i just listed all the races i can think of.
what's Mediterranean White?

Is Armenian mediterranean white? we're right next to turkey

No that would be middle eastern.

Blacks should unironically be first on that list.

And Balkan whites are above Mediterranean Whites.

That is not a list that rates them, i just listed all the races i can think of.
Then why is the title called "what is the racial hierarchy"
Your reply=:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Curious what you guys think. Rate the races from 1 - Easiest and so on. Just put a number next to the race.

Scandinavian White
Central Europe White (Includes Germany/France)
English/Irish White
Slav White
Mediterranean White
Balkan White
North Asian
South East Asian
Black
Mixed (White/Black)
Mixed (Asian/White)
Mixed (Asian/Black)
Latino (Includes those with Spanish/Portegues Decent)
Australian/Canadian White
American White
Oceanic Native American
North America Native American
Middle Eastern Arabic (Includes Northern Africans)
Jewish
Central Asian
Mongolian
Indian
Other (Add what i forgot)
Wow didn't expect Jewish to be so low they all look pretty white to me