Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The closest you’ll ever come to having a real anime-looking gf is in Latin America. Here’s why.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
In anime, those cute-looking girls clearly look Caucasian, and they have big, very big, eyes and they are short and look very young and child-like, as if they’re immune to aging.

Now, in real-life, Southern European women (as well as Middle Eastern, North African, and East Indian women) are Caucasians with large round eyes, but they do not have genes that allow them to look young for their actual age. Caucasians age very poorly compared to other races. Balding is one feature of this.

Native American (and Asian) women have strong “youthful” genetics which allow them to look very young for their age. In addition, they’re very short.

Combine those two races (as has already been done centuries ago during the colonial period with Mestizaje) and you get some people who look close to anime characters (anime girls) in real life.

As a Mexican guy, I noticed this in my predominantly Latino community in the U.S. I found some European-looking girls attractive who looked very young for their age, but this is only because of their mixed indigenous ancestry. Once I started traveling outside of my city and began to see other ethnic groups, especially white and black women, I was quite surprised as to how fast they age.

inb4 "you don't like tall strong-chinned independent women? pedo :feelstastyman:"

Latina women age horribly. By 19 they look old as fuck.

Latina women age horribly. By 19 they look old as fuck.
You can't be serious, right? Only some got those bad genetics. Brazilians Colombians and Venezuelans mostly look the same as they get older, no?

You can't be serious, right? Only some got those bad genetics. Brazilians Colombians and Venezuelans mostly look the same as they get older, no?
I think maybe because where I live I most just see Mexicans and Guatemalans which both look like trolls.

Shut the fuck up, LATAM holes are the sluttiest cum dumpsters you could ever find. Sorry for necro, but this one pissed me the fuck off.

No wonder why latinas are the best-looking foids overall

kuruminha-face-reveal-v0-d9p6ou2r5yza1.png

kuruminha_and_the_rainforest_by_bannedchocolate_ddc3exn-fullview.png

Also latina foids age quite well if they don't get fat.