Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most Incel job?

Curiously, it is occupations that are at the extreme opposing ends of intellectual rigor that are the most incel (high: mathematician, physicist; low: trash collecting).

Accountant or lawyer or banking (corporate) for sure, need to be sperg on details, bbbbbbut then misses the whole wood for the trees, and gets completely and utterly used in a system that is fucked and is fucking them daily.
People in this field are literally drones for a corporate, immoral world, that has sold its soul to the devil many hundreds of years ago. So every day they go into work they become more and more fucked, their very soul becomes more and more hollowed as they know deep down, the industry they are in is bent beyond any justification, and they are literally bean counters counting how corrupt it is. It is like keeping tally during a mass shooting, you dont commit the crime directly, but have to actively watch the crime occur and count the bodies, how are you not complicit in the crime.

They chose this "profession", because they have not worked out any better option to exist within the world, to meet their ends without making this awful trade.

Honestly, in my eyes accounting is the most dry and unstimulating job I can conceive of, next to being a literal bean counter in Somalia.
Everytime I enter my companies accounting office, I get the urge to just piss in someones oatmeal to lighten the mood.
Just something, its completely inhumane.
Sperg job delux, THIS shit should be automated, not fucking supermarket checkouts.

Indian janitor

Curiously, it is occupations that are at the extreme opposing ends of intellectual rigor that are the most incel (high: mathematician, physicist; low: trash collecting).
Very insightful and true bro.

The most incel jobs are being freelancer working at home and not leaving it.

The most incel job is not having a job at all.