Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What is the most exciting moment in your life?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Playing toys alone in my room was definitely the most exciting moment in my life. Especially when I had a streak of new toys coming in, and integrating them into my world. I still have all my toys in a closet as though I never grew up.

looking my turtle (I think it's in love with me :feelsaww:)

The couple of times I unboxed good CS:GO skins.

The couple of times I unboxed good CS:GO skins.
I hope IT screenshots this thread and makes fun of us that these are the most exiting moments in our lives. I'm sure their most exciting moment was watching their hotwife take 16" from some random bull they found on craigslist.

when I hear a new song thats a banger

can't remember

When I got to go to the mountains.

playing some online multiplayer games I guess, they do tend to get a bit exciting at times

Getting off the school bus running to my room to play videogames. What would I do to go back.

I got in a fight with some chadlite kid in high school. No one really won but it was pretty exciting.

When I killed my first.

cannot name a single thing

One time when I was 13 a girl said she liked my hat, I have not recived a complement from a foid since

Playing toys alone in my room was definitely the most exciting moment in my life. Especially when I had a streak of new toys coming in, and integrating them into my world. I still have all my toys in a closet as though I never grew up.
hitting marijuana with low tolerance

when foids dare deleted in minecraft with rtx on

Watching cartoons when i was little because i spent most of my days alone.I loved Powerpuff girls just because of Mojojojo.Everybody want to rule the world Mojojojo version is stuck in my head even now.

Losing my virginity. Playing with her boobs I was like a kid on Christmas morning :feelskek:

Punishing my tormentors online:

Punish

In seventh grade I was in concert choir and got to go to another city with my classmates. It was fun exploring with no real limits. :feelsbadman: I’ll never get that again