Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is the most degenerate, disgusting place you can hypothetically get a girl for sex WITHOUT PAYING if you get lucky?

G

Guest37263

I was just thinking

I dont want to fuck dirty aids ridden whores from nightclubs or whatever, but technically, nightclubs are the closest thing you can get as an incel to a tangible chance of UNPAID SEX right?

As in, IF THERE WAS TO BE A CHANCE OF GETTING A GIRL, however low

Where would this chance be found? 3am at any given nightclub?

I don't want to fuck anything.

Local cemetery is a pretty safe bet.

Volcel if you wouldn’t

When I was in school a 15 year old classmate foid got fucked by some guy in the bathrooms of a supermarket.

homeless crack whores

>incel picking up nightclub women
LOL

Our only chance is homeless women, tbh. There is a reason you never see homeless women who aren't 100% batshit insane. All of the borderline incels snatch them up off the street.

First you need to realize that getting a girl for sex without paying for this simply doesn't exist.
To have sex with a girl you will be paying something, and this can be money, a romantic scenario, or something that you can offer in exchange for sex.
So since that you will not use money, as it being the most easiest way to have sex with a girl, the best place to find sex without paying directly money for that is at Nightclubs or at beaches.
But you need to realize that in order to get a girl for sex, you will need approach them with some excuse and try to find out some idea to discuss about. If for some reason you became able to get in a talk, then you need to make it somewhat fun or interesting. Then, the more longer the talks get, the more chances you will have. So at a certain point, simply says to them that you have find them attractive and ask them if you can kiss them. If the Kiss happens, then it's best to just get their number and ask she another day to go out and then, after meeting her again, you can openly says that you want to have sex with them. Maybe the girl will accept, may you will get fired, but, on both occasions, you sincerely needs to don't care about the results.

After many millions tryings i realized that the best thing is actually not care if the foid ends upset. You are being honest and it isn't the end of life.

Last edited: