Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most brutal rejection you have ever received?

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Was there ever a time where you actually tried to pursue a foid and when she rejected you, you just felt pure pain? If so, was it a girl that you had a small crush on or was it a girl that you were in love with?

I never even had urge to pursue cause im afraid of relationships in any kind of form..AvPD

A foid accepted to go on a date with me, I got my mind crazy for 2 days, then atm we were supposed to go, she tells me that she changed her mind and that in fact she didn't wanna go.

2 weeks later she had a jockmaxxed bf

A foid accepted to go on a date with me, I got my mind crazy for 2 days, then atm we were supposed to go, she tells me that she changed her mind and that in fact she didn't wanna go.

2 weeks later she had a jockmaxxed bf
Why do women lead men on like this, it’s fucking retarded

I never made any effort to date anyone

got rejected by this foid, after school i was in the parking lot, she was like 1 level above me in looks
she very loudly, almost screaming, described every falio of mine in detail as reasons as to why she'd never date me. almost like trying to make a fool of me to others for social benefits.

I had at least 100 rejections, none were really brutal. The worst was a few girls probably laughing at me with their "friends".

I had worse luck just standing around at campus with women hating me for no reason.

I was friendmaxxing with some foid in the middle school (you know, the average bluepill plan to first be her friend and second tell her that I like her romanticaly). She was kinda friendly with me, so I thought that I have some chance with her. A few months later, when we were on a school trip, there were some school party organised by teachers. During it I asked her if she want to dance with me. She said "no" straight to my face, and then told her foid friends about what just happened. Then I have only seen them leaving the dancefloor laughting at me

I was friendmaxxing with some foid in the middle school (you know, the average bluepill plan to first be her friend and second tell her that I like her romanticaly). She was kinda friendly with me, so I thought that I have some chance with her. A few months later, when we were on a school trip, there were some school party organised by teachers. During it I asked her if she want to dance with me. She said "no" straight to my face, and then told her foid friends about what just happened. Then I have only seen them leaving the dancefloor laughting at me
A foid I knew in middle school broke my heart because she kept playing with my feelings even though I was in the friend zone. She eventually rejected me and I was never the same, but mainly because we knew each other since we were kids so to lose the only girl I thought I could ever love was suicidefuel

A foid I knew in middle school broke my heart because she kept playing with my feelings even though I was in the friend zone. She eventually rejected me and I was never the same, but mainly because we knew each other since we were kids so to lose the only girl I thought I could ever love was suicidefuel
:f: brocel. I swear, middle school is basically an incel factory for sub5 young men

:f: brocel. I swear, middle school is basically an incel factory for sub5 young men
Meanwhile Chad was the most popular in my middle school. He legitimately looked like the Chad meme. Blonde hair, blue eyes, square jaw, and he’s low inhib. He has an average build but still, he mogged me all throughout middle school and high school, and talking to girls was fucking cake for him. I swear he lost his virginity when he was 12

I went on a date with a landwhale and and after i bought her shit like a complete retard and thought I could betabuxx myself into some pussy
she blocked me afterwards.

Not even necessarily a rejection, more like prerejection. A girl just straight up called me ugly, probably to discourage me from asking her out.

Asked her out she says no goodbye goodbye

Next day at college every single foid classmate is teeheeing everytime they walk past me I could tell there is something wrong looked at the mirror asked my mates if there is something wrong with me and there nothing was wrong with me execpt I wasn't blackpilled enough than a foid friend of mine who had a beef with my then oneitis told me she made fun of me in their group chat and she recorded our convo and posted it there.

If you're a trucel, most foids will reject you before you even make any advances. They will scowl at you and shit, you will feel like going ER on them too.

I had so many I don't even know:feelsbadman:

I went on a date with a landwhale and and after i bought her shit like a complete retard and thought I could betabuxx myself into some pussy
she blocked me afterwards.
Now that's brutal

tried to ask a foid out one time and she said she "wasn't thirsty", this was in my bluepilled cuck phase aswell

another time i said i liked a foid and she basically said "i don't think we're compatible"

I was called delusional, yes delusional to think I could ask her out, don't want to get into it further as it pains me but I was called fucking delusional and I didnt punch above to a stacy it was my looksmatch becky.