Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is the first conception you have when you wake up?

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
What is the first conception you have when you wake up?

To be honest, I don't want to give up the life I live as a hikikomori.

It's more than obvious that I have a total truecel score of 0.3, it's just that at this point I no longer care/much less fantasize about having a normal life, like having a girlfriend, anyway.... It's obvious that this is because of my essence, but acceptance consists only of remaining planted within yourself, within your essence. I've already adapted to hikikomori life, it's so good that I don't want to give it up for anything. LITERALLY AMAZING, the best coping, the only people who are soy don't like it, because they usually start using futile and normie subjects like psychology, financial questions asked through the mouth of a "professional" fortune teller, etc. rubbish, I forever refuse to submit to it. I love my essential failure.

The world is fixed in the eternal present, and vagabond is not a pejorative term, it means wandering aimlessly, who wanders knowing tomorrow? I AM A TRAMP!

The first idea I have when I wake up is knowing that I'm a bum, and that's beautiful, I love my failure.

I always read your threads in a scuffed jap accent

idc about conceptions I study so I can placate my mom, eventually wageslave and fit in with my friends. Cannot relate to you.

I just wake up with the realization that I’m one part of God’s sadistic form of entertainment along with the rest of you. :feelsugh:

Meanwhile all the foids that we’ve ever loved and longed for are busy getting ran through by Chads and Tyrones and getting their buttcheeks blown out and creampied and breeded by them and many if not most of these Chads/Tyrones are violent thugs and related scum but that’s ok because as our patron Saint Jeremy Meeks hath said: “Gods got a plan for you, don’t evER get up” and we won’t Jeremy. :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelscry:

We won’t. :feelsrope:

To be honest, I don't want to give up the life I live as a hikikomori.

It's more than obvious that I have a total truecel score of 0.3, it's just that at this point I no longer care/much less fantasize about having a normal life, like having a girlfriend, anyway.... It's obvious that this is because of my essence, but acceptance consists only of remaining planted within yourself, within your essence. I've already adapted to hikikomori life, it's so good that I don't want to give it up for anything. LITERALLY AMAZING, the best coping, the only people who are soy don't like it, because they usually start using futile and normie subjects like psychology, financial questions asked through the mouth of a "professional" fortune teller, etc. rubbish, I forever refuse to submit to it. I love my essential failure.

The world is fixed in the eternal present, and vagabond is not a pejorative term, it means wandering aimlessly, who wanders knowing tomorrow? I AM A TRAMP!

The first idea I have when I wake up is knowing that I'm a bum, and that's beautiful, I love my failure.
I can relate to you brother, we suffer together

It takes me a few seconds to realize who and what I am, then I immediately want to die, I get up and take a piss then go to brush my teeth and see my face in the mirror and the feeling hits me much harder, it is like that every day.

idc about conceptions I study so I can placate my mom, eventually wageslave and fit in with my friends. Cannot relate to you.
Your reality is formed by alternative factors to mine, however, extremely common. Anyway, I wish you become a betabuxx just so you can relieve yourself.

Recently I've just been trying to be productive every day but as soon as my financial situation is improved... I need to work more on my social life and health.

I try though! Adult life isn't easy tbh especially over the age of about 35.

EDIT -- It's still easy if you're female though, lol

I just wake up with the realization that I’m one part of God’s sadistic form of entertainment along with the rest of you. :feelsugh:

Meanwhile all the foids that we’ve ever loved and longed for are busy getting ran through by Chads and Tyrones and getting their buttcheeks blown out and creampied and breeded by them and many if not most of these Chads/Tyrones are violent thugs and related scum but that’s ok because as our patron Saint Jeremy Meeks hath said: “Gods got a plan for you, don’t evER get up” and we won’t Jeremy. :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelscry:

We won’t. :feelsrope:
Nothing can be done. Armagura is the only certainty in this, precisely because it is the only true thing that we feel is truecel.

I need to work more on my social life and health.
Social actions do not matter as much, precisely because positivism refutes the importance of personality and social actions in the parameter of fitting into a group, health may even be something taken into consideration, but only physical health, as mental health is complex made by the worst service called “psychology”, it may even be positivism too, but it's no use if it's not for normies. Even physical health doesn't matter, at least if you care about still having contact with the world through your senses, that's literally what it's for.

While your financial problem.... I hope you become at least a betabuxx, thus making your life at least a little easier.

(in fact, mental health only matters if you are a woman as it actually serves the evil purposes of women)

Last edited: