Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the best U.S. City for sandcels

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
As a 5'5 brown skinned sandcel (Egyptian) that's small framed and norwood 6, what is the city I should be living in order to maximize my chances of ascension?

Brownsville tx

6 foot whites cant even ascend in this shithole country you fucking retard. NOWHERE is your answer

areas of some cities in Michigan or Minnesota which have been taken over by sandcel immigrants

areas of some cities in Michigan or Minnesota which have been taken over by sandcel immigrants
The midwest is mainly 6'+ though, what cities are you talking about

My point is any US city is going to be an obstacle for you. Perhaps go to NYC area, very diverse so overall lower height.
I thought NYC was Chad/Tyrone central

The midwest is mainly 6'+ though, what cities are you talking about
like Dearborn, Michigan or the part of Minneapolis that elected the raghead Congresswoman

I thought NYC was Chad/Tyrone central
That's only because it has a much higher population. It also has a higher amount of manlets and truecels, so its balanced out. Honestly what is your job? You could move back to Egypt in a few years depending on the situation if it's not working out in the US

Also Dearborn Michigan seems to have a whole lotta muslims and ethnics, doesnt seem like a bad idea

6 foot whites cant even ascend in this shithole country you fucking retard. NOWHERE is your answer
high IQ

non JBW worship coming from a white i knew you were an intellectual

Dearborn, Michigan

Sandnigger capital

As a 5'5 brown skinned sandcel (Egyptian) that's small framed and norwood 6, what is the city I should be living in order to maximize my chances of ascension?
Imagine being Incel AND ethnic :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Jew York city so that you can recreate September 11 2001 :bigbrain:

As long as I don’t get robbed by niggers and have to buy a new phone every time I go out
Deal. But when I have a foid over, I'll put a white ribbon on the door knob of my room, so I won't be disturbed. You should do the same