Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the best plan for us incels

cemgaripoglu2

cemgaripoglu2

Banned
-
I personally struggled a lot in school got Severly bullied etc so I had to do grade 9 about 3 times until I finally resorted to online school which made my situation worse. Maybe around 2024 I will graduate from school and go to college but the problem is I can’t do college my mind won’t be able to handle plus it’s full of normies and Stacie’s so I might end up wagelaving. I am gonna be 20 in Feb 28 brutal

I think money max so you can have nice car, apartment and copes

Hair max
Face max
Gym max
Hygiene max

For white guys - go after Ethnic women:feelsthink:

I think money max so you can have nice car, apartment and copes

Hair max
Face max
Gym max
Hygiene max

But like what’s the point I will be old I won’t enjoy it like I did when I was a kid

But like what’s the point I will be old I won’t enjoy it like I did when I was a kid
You can't change your present situation but you can at least make sure the future is slightly better

i think the best incel job is trucking cus you avoid all social interaction and good pay, plus it doesnt require any GED or high school diploma, u just need cdl
Yes but sadly my parents won’t allow me to do that

Your a whitecel who has gone after ethnic foid yet your still an incel in your 20's, JBW is a cope.

i think the best incel job is trucking cus you avoid all social interaction and good pay, plus it doesnt require any GED or high school diploma, u just need cdl
It's going to get automated soon it's not a viable log term plan

:cryfeels:LET ME COPE:feelscry:
Its over

you are in america, right? when you are 18, you are full grown adult who makes his own decisions. you can do whatever the fuck u want, wdym your "parents wont allow me!"?
No I am I Dubai and I am Muslim bro

Hows it like in Dubai? It is very luxurious and futuristic like how western media portrays it?
Kinda yeah but a lot of people get treated badly espically fucking Indians brutal currypill

It's going to get automated soon it's not a viable log term plan
the entire trucking industry is going to get automated "soon"? if by soon you mean 100-200 years.

the entire trucking industry is going to get automated "soon"? if by soon you mean 100-200 years.
Not really we're going to achieve technological singularity by 2040 it's much closer than you think

But you're right as of now it seems like a good plan

Not really we're going to achieve technological singularity by 2040 it's much closer than you think
dude, more than half the US is still using under 20mbps internet speed. speeds that came out over 30 years ago. but you think that the entire fucking trucking industry will be automated within 17 years? you are smoking some good shit my friend

for your own sake brocel, i genuinly suggest you do not go outside beating up people.
Bro sorry if I responded in a rude way but ur right the people who bullied me are taller and stronger the only way for me to get revenge is by using a weapon

Incels in the old days could plan a career to become a serial killer but CCTV and DNA swabs ruined that for present day Incels.

Incels in the old days could plan a career to become a serial killer but CCTV and DNA swabs ruined that for present day Incels.
Yeah even they can rape and get away with it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back