Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the best and most efficient way to get rid of collectibles

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Recruit
★★★
Any good marketplaces getting rid of collectibles like hype beast wear (shoes hoodies)
sealed lego

would preferably like to sell in person but open to online if the fees arent super high

just turn it into an NFT and sell it brah :chad:

depends on what you have

if pokemon cards a pokemon card shop

or just sell all of your shit on ebay idk :feelshmm:

DAMN YOU GOT THE DARK RAVEN? AND THEM BANGER ASS SHOES AYO SLIDE ME THOSE FOR CHEAP

need more school clothes anyway

i doubt you will but if i were you i would just like go on a site where like you can sell anything and just ask around

theres was this one thing where like you could sell your junk and buy other peoples but i forgot what it was maybe you can find it

but keep those legos on bricklink someone will buy it hell i might even buy it

DAMN YOU GOT THE DARK RAVEN? AND THEM BANGER ASS SHOES AYO SLIDE ME THOSE FOR CHEAP

need more school clothes anyway

i doubt you will but if i were you i would just like go on a site where like you can sell anything and just ask around

theres was this one thing where like you could sell your junk and buy other peoples but i forgot what it was maybe you can find it

but keep those legos on bricklink someone will buy it hell i might even buy it
For some reason those Darth Revan figs are going for 200+ on Ebay but someone is lowballing for 140 on bricklink. I need as much money as possible for my jaw surgery that's why im selling. I tried craigslist but there doesnt seem to be that much of a market place for this sort of stuff

For some reason those Darth Revan figs are going for 200+ on Ebay but someone is lowballing for 140 on bricklink. I need as much money as possible for my jaw surgery that's why im selling. I tried craigslist but there doesnt seem to be that much of a market place for this sort of stuff
bro you have a bape hoodie and retro jordans put them shits on craigslist someone will buy them 100 percent make the price like 160 for the hoodie and like 190 for those jordans and you're good i think

bro you have a bape hoodie and retro jordans put them shits on craigslist someone will buy them 100 percent make the price like 160 for the hoodie and like 190 for those jordans and you're good i think
Problem is I don't want to lowball or else I rather hold since the market value seems to be much higher around 350 for the Shoes since they're never worn. I would at worst sell the hoodie for 250-300 but that might be asking too much since its used but its in pretty good condition with minimal wear.

Problem is I don't want to lowball or else I rather hold since the market value seems to be much higher around 350 for the Shoes since they're never worn. I would at worst sell the hoodie for 250-300 but that might be asking too much since its used but its in pretty good condition with minimal wear.
ok try like 300 or 290 for the shoes because like sometimes its good to lowball a little bit because people want a banger ass deal

sell the hoodie for like 250 and see if someone wants it ig i haven't really sold shit online im thinking of starting though :feelshmm:

Grey nigger, are you like in middle school?

Ebay is great, just don't sell cryptocurrency on there - or else PayPal will ban you. :feelsdevil:

Craigslist is great, I have never had a bad experience selling on Craigslist. :feelsmage:

Any good marketplaces getting rid of collectibles like hype beast wear (shoes hoodies)
sealed lego

would preferably like to sell in person but open to online if the fees arent super high
just sell it online theory :feelsUgh: