Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the average age of users on this forum?

How old are you?

• Under 18

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 18-22

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • 23-29

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • 30-39

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 40-49

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 50-59

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-69

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 70

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
There has been various studies and podcasts out there that are discussing the rising trend of loneliness in men old and young.
It seems like it's getting so bad that even normies are beginning to talk about the problem: https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2024-01-15/men-friendship-gen-z-loneliness

So I was just wondering, what is the average age of all the users here? Never saw any other posts on this subject so I decided to do it myself

Last edited:
Feelslsdreal

Jfl that some troller voted 70+

How the hell do you have so many posts? You've only been here for a few months?
He's rotting on this site
I'm rotting harder

How the hell do you have so many posts? You've only been here for a few months?
Just brutally rotting and going through a lot. Not much of it is sewer posts either

He's rotting on this site
I'm rotting harder
No you’re not. You spammed the sewers like crazy to get here and I didn’t, lol. I have more legit ID and lounge replies than you I’m sure. I definitely need to back it down though, particularly once I get a job soon

No you’re not. You spammed the sewers like crazy to get here and I didn’t, lol. I have more legit ID and lounge replies than you I’m sure. I definitely need to back it down though, particularly once I get a job soon
Fair point
I'd say that i have around 14,000-15,000 non-sewers posts though

Damn we're the same age.
Cool.
What's your opinion on sewermaxxing?
Fine if you don’t overdo it. I personally never got into it because waiting for the 10 second cool down is too boring. I also don’t like when a very low post count user spams their way to 10k+. I got there through mostly legitimate posts, and spammers undermine the ones that actually worked hard to get to that rank, essentially making the rank mean nothing.

Shit man. I used this forum for the first time when I was 18. @based_meme shit man time flies. Soon we'll be dead.

Fine if you don’t overdo it. I personally never got into it because waiting for the 10 second cool down is too boring. I also don’t like when a very low post count user spams their way to 10k+. I got there through mostly legitimate posts, and spammers undermine the ones that actually worked hard to get to that rank, essentially making the rank mean nothing.
Yeah I just did a little because I was almost to 400 posts.

Fair point
I'd say that i have around 14,000-15,000 non-sewers posts though
I know. You don’t overdo sewers, so I don’t have a problem with it. I see enough of your replies in lounge and ID threads

Yeah I just did a little because I was almost to 400 posts.
Yeah, a little here and there is fine. I just don’t like when new users spam sewers nonstop just to get to higher ranks easily. Once you hit 10k, I could care less how much someone spams sewers since they earned it

Name checks out...
"Eighteen.":ahegao:
What Is Love Nerd GIF by TWICE
Hai Bebe! I'm 18 too!
Don't rag on old man emba
Raggedy man's me!
(Mad max beyond thunderdome)
I’m not. Emba is like 64 or something. He isn’t 70. And as far as I know, there is nobody here older than him
I'm officially " 60 something " since I don't want to get doxxed as easily. Not that it matters, but still. I can do without the extra excitement since I cherish peace.

Yeah, you earned you're rank with honor. Not like a niggerpostmaxxer

I'm officially " 60 something " since I don't want to get doxxed as easily. Not that it matters, but still. I can do without the extra excitement since I cherish peace.
Ok
Yeah, you earned your rank with honor. Not like a niggerpostmaxxer
Means a lot hearing that from you, lol.

Well. I see you talking. You ain't just typing nigger over and over in the sewers.
Yep. Too many just spam there and rarely make any worthwhile discussions whatsoever

there's alot of fucking zoomers in here

Shit man. I used this forum for the first time when I was 18. @based_meme shit man time flies. Soon we'll be dead.
Fuck bro, time does indeed fly. Five years is a much bigger gap when you're younger. I hardly felt much of a difference, tbh. My hairline got a bit thinner, but I didn't grow much wiser or learn a great deal more than I had anticipated. It just felt like more of the same shit.

@SlayerSlayer @Todd The Harpooner Where are my oldcel bros at? Tag some more oldfags you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back