Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is something you would have told your past self?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Let’s say you could time travel and talk to your younger self let’s say when you were 12 what is something you would tell yourself. I would tell my 12 year old self to lose some fucking weight and stop being so fat as it would stunt my growth later on down the road

Stop obsessing over computers and other nerd shit and be more active, ignore what your parents say about eating too much, you're not eating enough and you need to be whilst you're growing, meat is good for you.

Stop obsessing over computers and other nerd shit and be more active, ignore what your parents say about eating too much, you're not eating enough and you need to be whilst you're growing, meat is good for you.
Being a computer nerd in school while your jock peers were playing sports is definitely a trucel trait

Dont pass on obvious moneymaxxing opportunities and dont act like a low t fag

"Don't eat so much Nutella dude. Grab any chance of sex you have. Feel anxiety approaching girls? Ignore that fear and go for it. Don't be ashamed if you fail ever because you need the experience with women or you will feel sad and regret it. After all it's best to regret things you did than things you didn't."

"Don't eat so much Nutella dude. Grab any chance of sex you have. Feel anxiety approaching girls? Ignore that fear and go for it. Don't be ashamed if you fail ever because you need the experience with women or you will feel sad and regret it. After all it's best to regret things you did than things you didn't."
Everything you said makes sense but what does Nutella have to do with your inceldom? Lol

Being a computer nerd in school while your jock peers were playing sports is definitely a trucel trait
Unless you had become the new Steve Jobs and foids would suck your weener cause money.

I would tell my young self to get into Bitcoin in 2007 and sell in 2018. To buy Google shares ASAP. Maybe give myself the winning numbers for some 100+ million lottery too.

Then I'd just do whatever the fuck I want and enjoy life instead of wageslaving.

Everything you said makes sense but what does Nutella have to do with your inceldom? Lol
Spend ages losing weight. It's not good for your chances with women if you have a bit of a belly and pre diabetes when you're a young lad.

Spend ages losing weight. It's not good for your chances with women if you have a bit of a belly and pre diabetes when you're a young lad.
Oh ok that makes sense. Yeah same for me being a fat fuck when I was young just nuked my chances

Oh ok that makes sense. Yeah same for me being a fat fuck when I was young just nuked my chances
Now that I am in fairly good shape women aren't interested because they smell the mental damage. Your brains still believe you're fat and they want to avoid the shame women will give you. At least that's how it is for me.

Steve Jobs was likely a beta bux that got starfish sex once a month
True. No way he had access to foids that would rim his hairy arse or shit like that.

"Kill yourself now!" so you won't need to suffer got many decades with no payoff in the end. Or just say "invest in bitcoin, amazon, google, ai" and then buy psychodelics they are amazing for depression.

Last edited:
Keep taking those growth hormones and start working out

Thing is I wasn't good at anything physical, guys in my grade were all taller and bigger whilst I was this little mouse who looked like a middle schooler, computers were the default place to retreat to.

Last edited:
Buy and keep all the bitcoin instead of weed

Let’s say you could time travel and talk to your younger self let’s say when you were 12 what is something you would tell yourself. I would tell my 12 year old self to lose some fucking weight and stop being so fat as it would stunt my growth later on down the road
Itsover ldar

I would have encouraged him to be more low inhib. Not that I could have earned any opportunities anyway by being confrontational but I shouldn't have had a fucked sense of self worth at such a young age.

Be more aggressive towards bullies and those who disrespect me

To not procrastinate my sleep and go back to eating meat while I was in puberty so I could've at least been avg height

Start with Meditation sooner

Not to bother with PUA. I already decided im going E.R when i get older.

the hospital of course.

Stop playing computer games, practice the hobbies and competitive events that matter most.

DONT JERK OFF AND BUY BITCOIN (I wouldn’t have done any of those even if I told myself that)

Take HGH, lift weights, eat more, and invest in crypto.

Nothing, it was already over when i was born

Tell him to don't let people disrespect you and fight back, tell parents about my final adult height to convince them to give him HGH, put effort in uni studies no matter how hard it is or how bad he does because the job market will become extremely fucked.