Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is one of your biggest regrets?

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Mine is not trying hard enough in high school to get a gf

If I was transported to my 5yo self, I would looksmax hard as hell.

I would mew like my life depended on it, I would do HIIT and lift to maximize HGH, and not eat shit junk food.

For not impregnating my oneitis when we were in a LTR.

Not looksmaxing when I was younger, and eating like shit during puberty.

my birth. now I am forced to expend the effort to live a reasonable life, or kill myself

TheIncelStaresBack said:
I would mew like my life depended on it, I would do HIIT and lift to maximize HGH, and not eat shit junk food.

If only i had known these things before it was too late

Not fucking a girl who pretty much pushed all my fetish buttons (she was Japanese, a milf, and SUPER fit). She even told me that she wanted me in her bed and I still found a way to fuck it up.

I'll post the full story if anyone gives a shit.

same as you. Wasted all my opportunities in high school. If only I knew my looks would fade...

blackcel said:
Not fucking a girl who pretty much pushed all my fetish buttons (she was Japanese, a milf, and SUPER fit). She even told me that she wanted me in her bed and I still found a way to fuck it up.

I'll post the full story if anyone gives a shit.

Sounds like it would violate the no bragging rule pretty damn hard.

Not fixing my voice and dick @ 18 and slaying for the next decade while looksmaxing and looksmaintaining like fuck.

Fucking up the one chance I ever had with a girl.

Edit: actually I take it back. My biggest regret is not fucking the girl who let me finger her in kindergarten. If I could go back in time to age 5 then I would be balls deep inside that virgin poon lmfao.

Arguing/fight back with people that were on the higher social hierarchy and this actually pushed me backwards, instead of forward.

Going to college and not LDAR at home while leeching  my retarded parents.

TheIncelStaresBack said:

jagged0 said:
Not looksmaxing when I was younger, and eating like shit during puberty.

Should have started mewing when i was 5