Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is one good memory you'll always remember?

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
Post your one good memory. Childhood, highschool, whatever. I'm sure a lot of you guys have had a least one good thing happen, one thing you are nostalgic for.

Here's mine: Being chased by a friend pretending to be Darth Maul around his house (He didn't give me a lightsaber). That was in like 1st or 2nd grade.

Another one: A girl threw her scrunchy at me (as a joke) and I managed to catch it. (My coordination sucks ass, so I usually can't catch shit)

Last edited:
Playing MW3 on Xbox 360 with my cousins

Throwing an iPhone into my classmate

Going trick or treating with my family

Going to car shows with my dad

Same man. It’s so brutal what the last 10 years did to me
Did so it was a slow painful process for you.

My downfall basically happened in only about 2 years. High school graduation absolutely knocked the teeth out of me. I am a shell of my former self.

Last edited:
Did so it was a slow painful process for you.

My downfall basically happened in only about 2 years. High school graduation absolutely knocked the teeth out of me.
Very slow and painful. Elementary school years and earlier were great give or take a few shitty things. Middle school was a stark contrast, as I had no friends at the start and only had one truecel friend the whole time. However, I wasn’t deep in depression because I had no drive to need a gf yet. My parents were both alive and I hung out with them a lot. Then, my physical health got much worse in 8th to 10th grade, and that was hell. Took ages to feel somewhat normal again. Had zero friends in high school and then here I am now. After my 19th birthday, my dad died and things got worse from there.

Fr.

It's crazy how fast things can go downhill
Yep. Things were definitely getting bad in middle school with the bullying and ostracism, but the point at age 15 when I got a strong sex drive was the tipping point. Once I had that and never got a gf, it was a downward spiral from there.

Fr.

It's crazy how fast things can go downhill
I heavily miss the days I didn’t have the need for a gf. I could just enjoy hobbies and the one friend I had and not even worry inceldom

I heavily miss the days I didn’t have the need for a gf. I could just enjoy hobbies and the one friend I had and not even worry inceldom
Yeah those days were nice. I used to be friends with my spergy friends and didn't gaf about having a gf.

I miss the days when I just got made fun of for my race. It was a lot less painful then getting made fun of for my unattractiveness.

Yeah those days were nice. I used to be friends with my spergy friends and didn't gaf about having a gf.

I miss the days when I just got made fun of for my race. It was a lot less painful then getting made fun of for my unattractiveness.
Yep. Those days where there was no need unmet. Hard to imagine that there was a time I didn’t have sexual needs or romantic needs. I did get made fun of in middle school for my appearance though. Skinny plus narrow recessed jaw dooms you. I got called pear face a lot. Puberty made my jaw better and I gained weight, so at least my looks are not as bad now. Still sucks though, because as a little kid, like age 6-8, I actually looked good overall.

As a little kid, like age 6-8, I actually looked good overall.
Same here. A girl who I played with during that age said she used to have a crush on me. (It's been 10 years and I've gotten a lot uglier since)

Same here. A girl who I played with during that age said she used to have a crush on me. (It's been 10 years and I've gotten a lot uglier since)
Damn. No girl ever had a crush on me, but if my looks stayed as good as they were back then, maybe one would have. My looks were really bad just before puberty for those years. A good but better now, but not anywhere near as good and healthy as my childhood

Damn. No girl ever had a crush on me, but if my looks stayed as good as they were back then, maybe one would have. My looks were really bad just before puberty for those years. A good but better now, but not anywhere near as good and healthy as my childhood
The worst part of my puberty was my acne. Absolutely fucked up my skin. The doctors never told me about Accutane until it was too late. I really wish I could go back in time to save myself.

Yep. Those days where there was no need unmet. Hard to imagine that there was a time I didn’t have sexual needs or romantic needs. I did get made fun of in middle school for my appearance though. Skinny plus narrow recessed jaw dooms you. I got called pear face a lot. Puberty made my jaw better and I gained weight, so at least my looks are not as bad now. Still sucks though, because as a little kid, like age 6-8, I actually looked good overall.
I wish the bluepill was true mang.

I wish this world was fair.

FUCKKKK

The worst part of my puberty was my acne. Absolutely fucked up my skin. The doctors never told me about Accutane until it was too late. I really wish I could go back in time to save myself.
Same man. Holy shit. I had massive pimples all over. Even in my ears

I wish the bluepill was true mang.

I wish this world was fair.

FUCKKKK
Same. If it was, I wouldn’t have been ostracized and bullied so bad during my formative years. If my looks weren’t so bad back then, I wouldn’t be this socially stunted now. My looks ain’t the best, but they are somewhat passable now. My mind is fucked from the years of bad treatment. And couple that with autism and you’re doomed

Same man. Holy shit. I had massive pimples all over. Even in my ears
The pimples weren't as big of a problem. The problem was I also had little self control. I would constantly pick at them, and now there's countless scars. Don't know if there's any treatments for that.

The pimples weren't as big of a problem. The problem was I also had little self control. I would constantly pick at them, and now there's countless scars. Don't know if there's any treatments for that.
Brutal. I never picked at mine and they all went away without scars, even the massive ones.

Not investing in BlockBuster. Winning a fight against a pretty boy.

Last edited:
Almost always a scam. I still hate myself for not investing in Bitcoin when i was 3 years old
Truth. One of my biggest regrets. If I can't have a loving relationship with a foid, I at least want a ton of cash to buy copes with.

I have a few

Playing video games with my brother
3rd and 5th grade (I had a great teacher and friends at the time).. just elementary school in general actually

It was so long ago and almost feels like it never even happened.. and here and I'm now posting on here

I have a few

Playing video games with my brother
3rd and 5th grade (I had a great teacher and friends at the time).. just elementary school in general actually

It was so long ago and almost feels like it never even happened.. and here and I'm now posting on here
That's cool. I absolutely hated elementary and middle school. Retarded fucking teachers literally made it feel like living in North Korea.
High school was actually much better, as I actually had a decent social life and the teachers were way more chill.

And it wasn't even too long ago...

For some reason I absolutely hated elementary and middle school. Literally felt like living in North Korea or Iran because of stupid fucking teachers that nitpicked literally everything.

High school was actually much better, as I actually had quite a few friends and the teachers were mostly cool.

Ant to think it wasn't even too long ago.
Middle and high for me was when I began getting blackpilled

Middle and high for me was when I began getting blackpilled
I can see why. A lot of the normies in my school would post homecoming pictures and it was ropefuel. However, I didn't care all that much and at least I had fun.

I can see why. A lot of the normies in my school would post homecoming pictures and it was ropefuel. However, I didn't care all that much and was actually able to socialize.
Yeah.. the last irl friend I had backstabbed me when I was 15 and after that I begin looking at and lurking in places like these

Driving 210km/h on german autobahn in rental car

What kind of car did you drive?
It was an audi a4 35 tfsi wagon. 210km/h was it's limited top speed. It happened on trip to Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland in 2022. My family likes to travel and they listened to my wish wanting to go to Germany. I'm a 24yo neet myself so I couldn't really travel on my own so thanks to them.

Middle school because I actually had some friends back then. Not cool or popular we were mostly all social outcasts but it was fun. I was already depressed at that point but having friends helped a lot. Honestly if I didn't have that friend group during middle school I might of roped.

I forgot. It's over. I don't have any good memory that comes to mind

I wish I could remember.

Middle school because I actually had some friends back then. Not cool or popular we were mostly all social outcasts but it was fun. I was already depressed at that point but having friends helped a lot. Honestly if I didn't have that friend group during middle school I might of roped.
Kind of relatable. The town I grew up in was kind of small though, so anyone who was in any kind of friend group was technically "popular." Due to the small size of our school people usually didn't start any shit with each other.

I miss when i was a kid before things got bad that was the last time i was truly happy