Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is more of an incel trait?

Skinny or obese

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I am deathly skinny at 110 lbs :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

fat people at least they enjoy something and thats food

It really depends on your life style.

Some of us like to go on daily solitary walks.
While othERs sit home all day and go online

Obese is a volcel trait imo although I know some people on this site disagree.
If you're skinny it means you're showing off every bit of you're bone structure and still you're an incel... that's brutal.

Skinny represents our starved nature, unmet physical needs, and lack of pleasure

Obese is a volcel trait imo although I know some people on this site disagree.
If you're skinny it means you're showing off every bit of you're bone structure and still you're an incel... that's brutal.
Over for me :feelsrope:

whoever changed their answer from fat to skinny is a literal sheep bro if u think some other way then dont change ur mind about it

whoever changed their answer from fat to skinny is a literal sheep bro if u think some other way then dont change ur mind about it

obese because it's just constant suffering like inceldom

I have been both obese and skeleton and skinnyceldom is 100000x better

I've never seen fat incels. Fat incels are usually very NT and lowinhib.

Anorexic or obese, from what I’ve seen

Frame is but being skinny can be fixed. Frame is more bone based but if ur really thin it’s usually cuz u have a small frame sadly

I am cosplaying as an auschwitzsurvivor

fatcels they cope with food because their lives are so miserable and by food they at least can get some serotonin and dopamine, everyone will treat them like shit either way

Skinny. If you're skinny and still look like shit then you know it's ovER. Some fatcels actually have a good bone structure underneath the blubber. But if you've been skinny before and already know that it's ovER, then I can't blame you for foodcoping.

Most fat people have chad bone structure so I would say skinny, thats when you can see how ugly you really are