Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is more immoral? A 25 year old man marrying a 15 year old foid or consensual sex with a 24 year old woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date

What is more immoral?

• Total voters
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
Where it's legal, of course.

I thin the sex outside of marriage is more immoral.

[UWSL]Sex outside marriage is degeneracy and the minimum age for a woman to marry in the Catholic Church is 14, so I don't see any problem with an adult male marrying and having sex with a 14/15 year old woman.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Sex outside marriage is degeneracy and the minimum age for a woman to marry in the Catholic Church is 14, so I don't see any problem with an adult male marrying and having sex with a 14/15 year old woman.[/UWSL]
:yes::yes:

Thoughts on this @Edmund_Kemper

How is sex outside of marriage immoral? Waiting to get married to fuck someone is cucked.

What's wrong with #2?

The age of consent here in Brazil is also 14 years old :feelsohh:

How is sex outside of marriage immoral? Waiting to get married to fuck someone is cucked.
[UWSL]For example, sex can create babies, so it's better for the babies and for society in general if people have sex only within marriage. Rates of sexually transmitted diseases would also decline.[/UWSL]

Marriage is not good for men because of divorce-rape laws.

[UWSL]For example, sex can create babies, so it's better for the babies and for society in general if people have sex only within marriage. Rates of sexually transmitted diseases would also decline.[/UWSL]
Just use contraception.

Morals is a cope for faggots.

At 14-15-16-17 the foids in their primes already fucking and giving head to multiple guys, older and their age, they even know how to use birth pills, my country is like that and in all countries basically, all of the hypocritical and virtue signalling men that call them "kids" are all attracted to them, so must of them would love to marry a 15 year old, even though here most of them are not even virgins anymore

Marriage is not good for men because of divorce-rape laws.
Divorce should be prohibited in most cases. These lenient divorce laws are a poison to society.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

I don't understand your question :feelsmage:

10% - insults in ID
25 year old marrying a 15 year old woman is objectively more immoral....the issue is that I just don't care.
Why is it objectively more immoral? What makes it objective?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

marrying a non virgin is cucked

do you think your ancestors who waited til marriage to have sex were all cucked?

I'm not gonna marry anyone

They were being smart because of no contraception back then, but if it was modern times, then yes.
you do realize contraception isn't perfect right?

Fornication is immoral.

Yes, but it's the most effective thing we have at the moment.
yeah, and it doesn't work that well

on top of that, people are careless, so many times they wont use contraception

According to Bible,once you stick it in you're considered as married.But man had the upper hand way back then,they had the ability to choose their women and only a father could veto that.No shotgun marriage,no government contract.

yeah, and it doesn't work that well

on top of that, people are careless, so many times they wont use contraception
It's extremely effective, if the condom doesn't break that means it worked and pills work p much 100% on their own

It's extremely effective, if the condom doesn't break that means it worked and pills work p much 100% on their own
Explain why unwanted pregnancies are so common if its so simple to effectively utilize birth control.

Marriage is risky because of the divorce and family courts. A Chad could avoid the risk though.

There no difference really between getting married and just living together as a couple. It's just not recognized by the government.

A 25 year old having sex with a 24 year old is more immoral because it's just pleasure seeking. Sex between monogamous couples is okay though. Also nothing wrong with a 25 year old man being in a relationship with a 15 year old foid.

chad rawdogging foids
Yes, so my point about how birth control isn't a good excuse remains intact.

Also, care to explain how a 25 year old man marrying a 15 year old female is immoral.

Yes, so my point about how birth control isn't a good excuse remains intact.

Also, care to explain how a 25 year old man marrying a 15 year old female is immoral.
My point is that birth control is effective but chads and foids don't use it.

I only picked #1 cuz #2 doesn't seem immoral in the slightest

Marriage is risky because of the divorce and family courts. A Chad could avoid the risk though.

There no difference really between getting married and just living together as a couple. It's just not recognized by the government.

A 25 year old having sex with a 24 year old is more immoral because it's just pleasure seeking. Sex between monogamous couples is okay though. Also nothing wrong with a 25 year old man being in a relationship with a 15 year old foid.
I don't see any problem with it if it's pleasure seeking, relationships are retarded these days.

My point is that birth control is effective but chads and foids don't use it.

I only picked #1 cuz #2 doesn't seem immoral in the slightest
There has to be a reason why they don't use it though, which, as a result, makes it in essence not effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back