Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What is morally wrong with being attracted to teen girls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I don't think it is wrong to feel the attraction cause as you said that isn't a choice. However I guess most people aren't comfortable with the idea of an adult being attracted to a 13 year old. Even if the adult doesn't take any sort of action to act upon the attraction, knowing can be enough for people to judge and disapprove of you

I don't think it is wrong to feel the attraction cause as you said that isn't a choice. However I guess most people aren't comfortable with the idea of an adult being attracted to a 13 year old. Even if the adult doesn't take any sort of action to act upon the attraction, knowing can be enough for people to judge and disapprove of you
well yeah and that's stupid as shit.

There's nothing wrong with it. The age of consent is just an arbitrary Schelling fence (look it up for some high-IQ reading). Underage teen girls themselves get horny and fuck Chad as a matter of course.

Bluepill cucks put that age number on a pedestal. They will say things like "I was attracted to her but as soon as I found out she was under 18 I lost all interest". Obviously, they're lying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back