Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is life like in Curryland based on skin complexion

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I dont want to visit Curryland but reading this post below got me thinking because some of the comments said blacks are not really welcomed to India.

So now I am curious and want to known ask what is life like in India for a Latino, a Sandnigger from Algeria or Yemen, a Noodle and for a cumskin.

Just wondering , all my bro cels from Curryland chime in here

@JayGoptri @Transcended Trucel @currycel⁰

If you're at least the colour of Beyoncé/Neymar you won't get abysmal treatment, better treatment if you're lighter than that. If you're darker than her then it'll be harder to gain respect from the locals.
so over for Dravidian cels. Ithink from what i nsaw Tamils are dark .Is it over for them?

since you are sand, you should be treated decently. If you are very light skin, they might treat you well but many will also upcharge you on everything too

I dont want to visit Curryland but reading this post below got me thinking because some of the comments said blacks are not really welcomed to India.

So now I am curious and want to known ask what is life like in India for a Latino, a Sandnigger from Algeria or Yemen, a Noodle and for a cumskin.

Just wondering , all my bro cels from Curryland chime in here

@JayGoptri @Transcended Trucel @currycel⁰

Hard to answer. How much money can you bring here. Basically in certain parts of CL if you saved up some money, and want to leave in peace its okay for everyone. How dark are you though?

Hard to answer. How much money can you bring here. Basically in certain parts of CL if you saved up some money, and want to leave in peace its okay for everyone. How dark are you though?
similar skin colour as Nyemar Jrs son, maybe a little darker but closer to the kid than Nyemar himself

similar skin colour as Nyemar Jrs son, maybe a little darker but closer to the kid than Nyemar himself
Oh that wouldn't hurt you much here. At least, I don't think it would.

If you're at least the colour of Beyoncé/Neymar you won't get abysmal treatment, better treatment if you're lighter than that. If you're darker than her then it'll be harder to gain respect from the locals.
Don't be so certain of this sort of thing. I'm a little darker than that and I command respect from them. In fact, I was lighter than that, and coming to CL made me even darker.

Give male examples... not females!

so over for Dravidian cels. Ithink from what i nsaw Tamils are dark .Is it over for them?
@Indracel
@CopingForBrutality

Come on, remember that IF you are fixated around ascending then these things matter, if you are an Educated Western, you cam still learn to integrate and naturally will garner some respect.

Don't think in absolute terms on these sort of things. I'm not good looking and I'm not light skinned, I get the respect O deserve.
since you are sand, you should be treated decently. If you are very light skin, they might treat you well but many will also upcharge you on everything too
Ahh, yes now finally here is a true aspect too. I've been around many Western whites here, and the rules flex and change. For light skinned Westerners you'll have to stand your ground if living here for this sort of thing.. takes patience, learning and is some work !

The lighter the better especially if you are a foid:feelzez:

Ahh, yes now finally here is a true aspect too. I've been around many Western whites here, and the rules flex and change. For light skinned Westerners you'll have to stand your ground if living here for this sort of thing.. takes patience, learning and is some work !
that applies to any country in the world tbh.

If i ever went to India i would not go to a major urban center tbh but rather a village or small city. Already fed up with city life in the West.

Lightskin = tutorial mode
Light brown = easy to medium mode
Brown+ = death sentence

sadly i do not have access to that privilege.
Yeah so what... neither do I. It can be done.
But now i understand why alot Russian foids go to India.
Ukranians too. Indian mainlanders worship white people and they don't even know and can never admit how and when they are doing it. But, its still better than the West.
that applies to any country in the world tbh.
Not in the West. It does not.
If i ever went to India i would not go to a major urban center tbh but rather a village or small city. Already fed up with city life in the West.
City is fine also, better than City in the affluent West.

City is fine also, better than City in the affluent West.
Why do you say this? Are Indian cities not overpopulated and have bad air pollution? Plus the cost of living must be insane in Indian major urban centers as is the case all over the world. Infact the trend now worlwide is that developing nations are even more expensive than developed nations, imagine that. Thats why I think Indian major urban centers must be even 10X worse due to population density and competition for resources i.e living space, clean water etc etc etc.

Thats why I was thinking small towns or rural towns must be luxurious clean air, low cost of living, quality local indigenous fruits and organic live stock like fresh eggs or goat or camel milk early in the morning etc etc etc

Why do you say this?
I will tell you. But listen to me and don't back talk much.
Are Indian cities not overpopulated and have bad air pollution?
You want super clean air or peace of mind? You want torture or mild inconvenience?
Plus the cost of living must be insane in Indian major urban centers as is the case all over the world.
Not for renting its not, you need to learn how to make concessions and decide what is important to you. Where do you live now?
Infact the trend now worlwide is that developing nations are even more expensive than developed nations, imagine that. Thats why I think Indian major urban centers must be even 10X worse due to population density and competition for resources i.e living space, clean water etc etc etc.
The chance to live cheaper than the West and avoid torture of Western decay is worth it. Its not 10x more expensive. If you are earning and spending in a major Western city, its far less here in Southern and even some Northern India cities overall.
Thats why I was thinking small towns or rural towns must be luxurious clean air, low cost of living, quality local indigenous fruits and organic live stock like fresh eggs or goat or camel milk early in the morning etc etc etc
You can do this too. If I had the money and suddenly fell into 250k USD, I'd also buy a place in rural Montana or North Carolina, or any number of places. And as far as India goes, I'm not steering you away from living in a more rural area here. In fact there are many such society gated communities on the outskirts of major metropolitan hubs in SI, I assume in central and NI as well.

I will tell you. But listen to me and don't back talk much.
Okay I understand. I have probably never been there to India thats why

By the way I live in North Europe. Wont say which country but maybe Holland or Belgium or Germany or Denmark some where down there

I am much darker than Beyonce, guess its over

What if im a male and pale (like in my pfp) :feelsLSD:
:feelsaww:
Light skinned men are treated better especially if you are tall enough.
Curryfoids love light skinned tall men especially the seth Rollins type.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back