Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am inviting all dirt poor Westerncels to come and live with me here in curryland. :)

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
Come over here. We will LDAR together with video games, junk food, and this forum. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

willystroker

willystroker

Veteran
★★★★★
36d 10h 12m
Sorry I don't want to die from explosive diarrhea. Curries are immune system moggers from life of eating and bathing in shit.

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
Sorry I don't want to die from explosive diarrhea. Curries are immune system moggers from life of eating and bathing in shit.
Bro you won't die. We eat clean at my house because my mom has had gastro issues since forever. We eat rice, chicken, fish, and veggies.

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
willystroker

willystroker

Veteran
★★★★★
36d 10h 12m
Bro you won't die. We eat clean at my house because my mom has had gastro issues since forever. We eat rice, chicken, fish, and veggies.
Okay I'll visit, if you think your mother and sister won't be tempted by my BWC.

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Ogre
★★★★★
73d 16h 57m
I need to fuck your Stacy caregiver

I

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
50d 8h 30m
Don't want to reveal for fear of persecution but I live in one of the biggest metros in curryland.

Lol how are people going to find out who you are just by the city you live in? The population of Indian cities are larger than that of entire European countries

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★★
73d 20h 40m
I'M INVITING ALL BROCEL CURRYCELS TO LIVE WITH ME IN FINLAND JUST GET A FLIGHT HERE AND BURN YOUR PASSPORT AND SCREAM ASYLUM ASYLUM AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO LET YOU STAY AND GET FREE NEETBUXX

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
I'M INVITING ALL BROCEL CURRYCELS TO LIVE WITH ME IN FINLAND JUST GET A FLIGHT HERE AND BURN YOUR PASSPORT AND SCREAM ASYLUM ASYLUM AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO LET YOU STAY AND GET FREE NEETBUXX
Let me stay at your house. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Ogre
★★★★★
73d 16h 57m
Blondies :feelsohh:

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Recruit
★★★★
2d 15h 17m
Come over here. We will LDAR together with video games, junk food, and this forum. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I like the thought but your country is pretty much a matiarchy plus I'm white so most of your people will want to kill me on sight.

I

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
50d 8h 30m

you will never be Sneir

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
Don't want to reveal for fear of persecution but I live in one of the biggest metros in curryland.
We are Westerners who are CurrylandPilled and as a result will die less painfully than @Indracel who will be working at a gangland hospital in Southern California with foid, negro, and latino coworkers who torture him and steal his career from under his feet.

@Indracel - when I think of young foid doctors in your field, basically their behavior in conversation and practice of medicine is the same as their behavior in dance... like this toilet below.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnufoy-hZ_o/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
@I @Indracel who will be working at a gangland hospital in Southern California with foid, negro, and latino coworkers who torture him and steal his career from under his feet.
:horror: :horror: :horror:

Puppeter

Puppeter

In this war im fighting alone
★★
39d 15h 7m
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
175d 14h 36m
Are there any simple wageslaving jobs ?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
Are there any simple wageslaving jobs ?
Nah. Not anything that a Westerner would want to do. But there are other options for white and Indian people from the West.

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
I'm too poor but if I had the money...who knows. I want to see the world.
Come live with me. I have extra room in my house. I also invited @MarquisDeSade :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
HOBO

HOBO

Officer
7d 4h 18m
I'd love to visit India one day, seems like it'd be a fun trip.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
Not here in curryland. You just need to know enough English to learn the names of medicines.
Yep. And he needs to be resilient and be able to communicate outside his comfort zone. But it can be done!

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
No don't come here its a shithole
Hey come on man. Don't needlessly put India down like that. Its a god send for Westerners who earned in dollars to come and relax a bit. The pace of life makes it easier. You have to see the big picture.

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
Yep. And he needs to be resilient and be able to communicate outside his comfort zone. But it can be done!
Its not a hard job. It doesn't pay much, but it will cover his food costs and electricity costs.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
88d 17h 25m
Maybe I would if I wasn't at uni

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
175d 14h 36m
Do you live in North India or South India?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★
101d 4h 20m
IN FINLAND JUST GET A FLIGHT HERE AND BURN YOUR PASSPORT AND SCREAM ASYLUM ASYLUM AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO LET YOU STAY AND GET FREE NEETBUXX
sounds good to me. I am now considering this. Give me more info pliz

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
Its not a hard job. It doesn't pay much, but it will cover his food costs and electricity costs.
True. But there is rent. So some start up capital is needed. Its takes a setup to live in CL. But imo, its much less torturous than the West in so many ways.

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 3h 49m
True. But there is rent. So some start up capital is needed. Its takes a setup to live in CL. But imo, its much less torturous than the West in so many ways.
No they will work in other people's pharmacies and live in my house.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
@Indracel, look broman, even white people from the West who have seen and lived the pain till 35 years of age would come to this "shithole" as you called it for survival. The problem you have is that you have no experience yet buddyboyo. You'll be back saying sorry for all of it, and suspect faster than it happened for the rest of us. Cause niggas be actin even more whack in your day n age and Globohomo central aka SoCal ain't cool anymore.

Gonna assume the only part you understood was from "Cause niggas be actin... " onward. Top kek.

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
No they will work in other people's pharmacies and live in my house.
Okay. Fair enough. Are you serious about this proposal?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
Nobody is eating or bathing in it buddy. But the explosive diarrhoea is real for Westerners at first.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
84d 4h 33m
@Misogynist Curry 卐 - GTFIH. What do you think?