Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is different about us compared to bluepillers?

Bernard

Bernard

Recruit
★★
Like what exactly do we have in common that makes us see things seperately from them? Been thinking about this for a while..

At first I was coping with IQ levels. But then again theres obviously high IQ bluepillers and low IQ blackpillers. And I dont have mensa level IQ myself anyways..

My only conclusion so far is we possess some kind of awareness, both self awareness and awareness of the reality in which we are presented. But if thats it, what does it stem from?

I was also thinking about how there seems to be an overrepresentation of people on the autism spectre among blackpilled incels. That maybe for example it is the lack of affective empathy that makes us view our surroundings through a different lense, a trait found among autists, sociopaths and people with schizoid personality disorder. But again we have all the bluepilled people with asbergers and the blackpilled people without it.. And I dont seem to fit any personality disorder myself except depression related ones..

Any ideas?

The difference is that we see that women are hypergamous and focused on looks while bluepilled niggas think it's about muh personality:soy:

Bluepillers actually believe women love chivalrous men who kiss their hands and call them m'lady i know how this sounds but believe me it's the truth.Bluepillers actually believe that by being respectful and kind women will love them and they have 0 self awareness about their looks take everyone from IT for example they are all probably fat or skinnyfat soys that never actually thought that they look like shit. While us we are self aware and know how the female "heart" aka pussy works and we look at ourselves and our bodies objectively and realize it's over.
Also i know this bluepilled kid in my hometown he is called Chawki or some shit anyways he is max bluepill soy he literally would write poetry for a high tier Becky and read it infront of the whole class which was embarrassing for her and the class and her chad boyfriend (he knew he was getting cucked but still got her gifts and poetry etc) while Chad never got her anything and to this day after 2 years of that he still writes her poetry and calls her Queen. SMFH he is rich but 5'6 and she always told him she will never love him because of his height. i wish i was rich like him tho at least i wouldn't have to work my fucking ass off for some cheap money

Last edited:
I wish I'd stayed bluepilled, but it's too late.

Bluepillers actually believe women love chivalrous men who kiss their hands and call them m'lady i know how this sounds but believe me it's the truth.Bluepillers actually believe that by being respectful and kind women will love them and they have 0 self awareness about their looks take everyone from IT for example they are all probably fat or skinnyfat soys that never actually thought that they look like shit. While us we are self aware and know how the female "heart" aka pussy works and we look at ourselves and our bodies objectively and realize it's over.
Yeah I believe you, I just Wonder why they cant see stuff objectively themselves, like no matter what evidence and anectodes theyre presented with
I wish I'd stayed bluepilled, but it's too late.
Same man! I think I would have been bluepilled still if I was good looking enough to get some sex. The desperation to loose my virginity eventually led me to the acceptance of the blackpill...

You don't need to be high IQ to be blackpilled, you just need to be able to look at things objectively. No wishful thinking, no emotional bias.

Introspection. You can be high IQ but still lack introspection, but you can also be low IQ but have the ability of introspection despite it. This is why both high IQ bluepillers and low IQ blackpillers exist. In general, the ability of introspection correlates with intelligence though. If you lack introspection, you are prone to brainwashing though, because then you will never critically reflect about your own beliefs.

graycel iq
Whats the problem?
Introspection. You can be high IQ but still lack introspection, but you can also be low IQ but have the ability of introspection despite it. This is why both high IQ bluepillers and low IQ blackpillers exist. In general, the ability of introspection correlates with intelligence though. If you lack introspection, you are prone to brainwashing though, because then you will never critically reflect about your own beliefs.
Yeah that actually makes perfect sense man! Introspection, and maybe combined with some specific inherited personality types/trait as well.

Self-respect. I might by ugly, but I won't be a cuck because of it.

you just need to be able to look at things objectively. No wishful thinking, no emotional bias.

That and an ability to accept that women are more malicious, cold and calculating in evaluating males than most of society would admit.

We know the truth to women's nature and how the world will see sub 8 males truly especially ethnic males also how the world operates (not everyone but at least they know that they're being screwed over by the system)
Basically we are not afraid to discuss and understand the uncomfortable brutal truth

GrAYcel moment.

It's about the willingness of letting go of your bluepilled perception of women, which requires mental strength, not intelligence, as any baboon with even half a brain can spot the hypocrisies of society, blatant sexism towards men and the many, MANY privileges that women have.

Yeah I believe you, I just Wonder why they cant see stuff objectively themselves, like no matter what evidence and anectodes theyre presented with

Same man! I think I would have been bluepilled still if I was good looking enough to get some sex. The desperation to loose my virginity eventually led me to the acceptance of the blackpill...
I used to think that I was a Prettyboy (LOL) and having haters and females laughing at me would've confirmed me that, even though I was confused because good looking people never get hated and bullied. The truth really destroyed me.

Like what exactly do we have in common that makes us see things seperately from them? Been thinking about this for a while..

At first I was coping with IQ levels. But then again theres obviously high IQ bluepillers and low IQ blackpillers. And I dont have mensa level IQ myself anyways..

My only conclusion so far is we possess some kind of awareness, both self awareness and awareness of the reality in which we are presented. But if thats it, what does it stem from?

I was also thinking about how there seems to be an overrepresentation of people on the autism spectre among blackpilled incels. That maybe for example it is the lack of affective empathy that makes us view our surroundings through a different lense, a trait found among autists, sociopaths and people with schizoid personality disorder. But again we have all the bluepilled people with asbergers and the blackpilled people without it.. And I dont seem to fit any personality disorder myself except depression related ones..

Any ideas?
I don’t usually say this but this is a greycel post tbh

The difference is that we see that women are hypergamous and focused on looks while bluepilled niggas think it's about muh personality:soy:
But what about our brains allows us to recognize this?