Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if you saw somebody about to rope in front of you

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
Normies like to try to stop you just for not wanting to get a bad conscience but they don't really care. The normie likes to feel like a good person and stroke their ego so they'll tell the guy that he needs therapy or people will miss him. If I saw somebody in front of me ready to 360 himself off a bridge I think I would only feel bad if he had like a worried mother or something. but usually most of the people attempting rope are foids who got rejected by chad and normies who are confronted with the first difficult pitfall in their long lives of normality

Let them rope. they're the same normies who mock and mog incel for just exisitng and throw me under the bus and death stare me whenever i go out to start a fight let them game end themselves over a stupid emotional reason.

if it was another short truecel i would want to help but then he'd probably be so bluepilled he thinks he is a normie. it would be pointless to try to blackpill him. Blackpilled boyos are hard to come across in real life. though i suspect the normies who laugh at me when i walk past them in the street might occasionally be some blackpilled normie from some looksmax forum

i would just mind my own buisness and keep on walking forward

i would just watch tbh, too high inhib to say anything.

watch in silence and then back away cause if they successfully roped then their bowels would evacuate :feelsugh:

i would just mind my own buisness and keep on walking forward
Based keep moving forward
attack-on-titan-pondering-eren-m82th13s0cqrrt83.gif

probably mind my own business, i support everyone's right to rope. if it was a hole roping, i'd stay and clap when she died.

That would be just sad man, I'd try to do something to stop it but it probably wouldn't work because I have 0 social skills or charisma

I would ask him if he's a brocel.
If yes, I'd try to reason him and keep him alive and maybe we'd be becoming irl friends.
If he's a sexhaver normie, top kek.

He has made up his mind and I don't want to tell him bluepilled lies. If he fails to rope and survives but likely will have permanent consequences I might end it for him. I know that's illegal to put someone out of his misery and you can get like 3 years in prison for that. But I would still do it and I would wish others would do the same for me (they won't).

I would ask him if he's a brocel.
If yes, I'd try to reason him and keep him alive and maybe we'd be becoming irl friends.
If he's a sexhaver normie, top kek.

I’d save a suicidal male in a heart beat, but a suicidal female I’d also do it but grudgingly.

I’d save a suicidal male in a heart beat, but a suicidal female I’d also do it but grudgingly.
But from what are you saving them and for what? To go back to a life that they clearly deemed unlivable?

But from what are you saving them and for what? To go back to a life that they clearly deemed unlivable?
I’d try to be friends with the suicidal male. As for the woman I’d do it cause I would feel bad in case she was actually a good person who did actually get fucked over in life, more than the joy I would get at a piece of shit whore killing herself.

It’s unnatural for humans to want to rope. We have a natural tendency to want to survive at all costs. I don’t think anyone would want to unlive maybe it’s a temporary feeling that is unnatural or a way to get attention or help.

If i found out someone wants to unlive I would anything I can to stop them even by force. Doesn’t matter if it’s a man, women or Jew.

I would report them for there attempted destruction of central bank collateral and hope I get a reward... Or at least a pat on the head and a cookie... Heck, I'd do it for a respectful nod! We all got to do our part to insure that no one escapes there misery!

It’s unnatural for humans to want to rope. We have a natural tendency to want to survive at all costs. I don’t think anyone would want to unlive maybe it’s a temporary feeling that is unnatural or a way to get attention or help.

If i found out someone wants to unlive I would anything I can to stop them even by force. Doesn’t matter if it’s a man, women or Jew.
So wars are unnatural then?

I'd be like "based" and give em a peace sign and keep walking

Eat popcorn as the normies commit suicide in mass

Give a 360 turn and keep walkimg

Normies committing suicide in mass is the perfect endgame. They bullied incels causing us to be mentally stronger. When normies have suffering normies instantly commit suicide. Just sit back relax and enjoy the show. Helping normies makes no sense.

I understand the point of suicide and would respect the person’s decision to do so

I'd probably help tbh

I would let them do it then Id sing How to save a life

Some dude jumped out of his apartment window from the building across the street from me. I didn't actually see him jump, but I was on my balcony and heard the thud and looked over and he was on the sidewalk. Some foids walked right by his dead body like he didn't matter at all. I wish I got it all on camera.

Some dude jumped out of his apartment window from the building across the street from me. I didn't actually see him jump, but I was on my balcony and heard the thud and looked over and he was on the sidewalk. Some foids walked right by his dead body like he didn't matter at all. I wish I got it all on camera.
Really sad

Country?