Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if you saw somebody about to rope in front of you

If it was a truecel, I'd yell: "go ER in real life!".

If i magically knew that the person roping was a self aware incel i would try to help

But the truth is most men are either chads (woudnt help them) normies (woudlnt help them) or bluepilled cucked incels (wouldnt help them)

Of course i would never help a woman either

If i magically knew that the person roping was a self aware incel i would try to help

But the truth is most men are either chads (woudnt help them) normies (woudlnt help them) or bluepilled cucked incels (wouldnt help them)

Of course i would never help a woman either
Yes definitely

Depends on who

If that person was right next to me and about to clearly end him or herself in some form then I'd intervene. For all you know, they may just be mentally ill and wouldn't otherwise end themselves. I'm not necessarily against suicide though so when I find out someone did that I don't really get sad, I just think about how they're no longer suffering and are finally free.

Why do you boyos wanna keep any and every brocel alive no matter what? Think about how much they may be suffering due to that, it's not like there's a solution to it. What about a disability? A terminal illness? No family? In cases like that suicide just makes a lot of sense. Things don't magically get better once you overcome suicidal thoughts and feelings.