Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if we implemented possibly the ultimate cope, coming out as gay.

Lain

Lain

Singularity Cope
This is gonna sound retarded but hear me out...

The basic idea is to exploit the way in which our current society views gays versus incels. While incels are looked down upon, it's the exact opposite for gays in the west. Gays are celebrate in society and have a protected status, you just cant criticize a gay man like you can an incel. It's a sort of teflon armour similar to what foids use with their sexual leverage. Plus it's no longer misogynistic to dislike women because you're "literally" not attracted to them anymore.

It's basically MGTOW but with real justification behind it. You'd never have to deal with foids ever again if you didn't want to and if you do they'll have a better opinion of you if they think you're gay. It also makes it easier to lead things sexual later on under the pretence of wanting to experiment and from that perspective I could imagine they'd be more open to trying things.

Not only that but all of a sudden they no longer have the same power over you, because as far as they know you aren't attracted to them and that's something a foid CAN'T stand. It completely flips the power dynamics from you desiring them to not even being interested and in an actually believable way.

Even if you're completely straight you can still use this strat. You'll just have to be low inhib enough for it. Don't hold back on the criticism (as long as it's constructive) I haven't thought too deeply about this idea but on the surface at least it seems viable.

It sounds viable, though I would never do it personally as faggots disgust me. Plus the small village in which I live in you DO NOT wanna be thought of as a faggot as it is so backward you would get lynched.

only non ugly gay males are respected by femoids