Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What if we are just NPCs?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
It would make sense because we are the ones expected to hold the wall while sex havers have the green grass on the other side while we are expected to do all the shitty stuff and literally no one knows we exist and can care less if we commit suicide, it would suck that sex havers are the main characters while we are the NPCs in life.

It would make more sense for them to be the NPC's considering we actually have individual views and full conciseness

Everyone, including us are NPCs. No matter who died realistically nothing would change, today you're here, tomorrow you're not.

The universe is a hologram and none of us are real.

It would make sense because we are the ones expected to hold the wall while sex havers have the green grass on the other side while we are expected to do all the shitty stuff and literally no one knows we exist and can care less if we commit suicide, it would suck that sex havers are the main characters while we are the NPCs in life.
Our dreams are very much not npc, however our appearance is npc.

Normies appearance is exactly the same as the other guy, and they think alike.

BAxk when i were young the emos had actual problems, now they look extremely clean, and live in 600k apartments

in order to be blackpilled/truecel and not a regular bluepilled betabuxx cuck normie, you have to possesses a decent level of self-awareness (something npcs lack)
you're probably fine

Photo 31 2024 04 26 19 20 32

It would make more sense for them to be the NPC's considering we actually have individual views and full conciseness
I dont know what OP is smoking

Sad Harry Potter GIF

A real NPC wouldn't ask that...
it was programed to...

Yes, I've watched Free Guy on Disney+ also.

No because I have an inner, a deep character and ability to feel emotions. If anything every normie is an NPC .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back