Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What if we are all dead, and this is hell?

Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
I'm not a religious person but it makes sense if this is some punishment for something we did but not remember, perhaps in another life/ layer of life.
The punishment is that no matter how hard you try you may never ascend. That's why we also have such shitty looks.
An incel that claims to have ascended is another torture tool just to make you suffer even more knowing someone got out of this pit and you still didn't.
And what if after you die.....You just start to live again the exact same life, if not worse?
Take my theory with a grain of salt though, I had a fair amount of drinks beforehand :feelsokman:

And like, what if - hold on a sec, bro - like, we're all, like - dig this - something like, what if everyone, like, and everything in the universe is like, connected bro.

Woah.

And like, what if - hold on a sec, bro - like, we're all, like - dig this - something like, what if everyone, like, and everything in the universe is like, connected bro.

Woah.
:feelsokman::lul:

Woah.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

BUT SERIOUSLY, I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE THE WORLD WANTS ME TO SUFFER, THERE MUST BE SOME PURPOSE! THERE MUST BE A REASON:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

For a truecel life is already an actual hell, no need for fake bible shit or belief in an afterlife required. This brutal reality is a nightmare for a certain percentage of the population, life has always had it's share of losers and unfortunates.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

BUT SERIOUSLY, I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE THE WORLD WANTS ME TO SUFFER, THERE MUST BE SOME PURPOSE! THERE MUST BE A REASON:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
There is no order, there is no purpose, there is no meaning.

JK, the meaning of life is to be born as a physically attractive human and live a blissful existence.

For a truecel life is already an actual hell, no need for fake bible shit or belief in an afterlife required. This brutal reality is a nightmare for a certain percentage of the population, life has always had it's share of losers and unfortunates.

There is no order, there is no purpose, there is no meaning.

JK, the meaning of life is to be born as a physically attractive human and live a blissful existence.

I had one job.

tumblr_npjfgw1H6T1sztcc0o1_500.jpg

AND I FAILED

Hell is boring as fuck

Gonna get spicy though if this whole stuff with Syria ain't just a bluff:feelzez:
Yeah. Still sucks. Especially if you live in some cucked state with weak military. I don't even think my place has enough weapons to ask civilian men to serve as foot soldiers.

More likely that this is a computer simulation

Yeah. Still sucks. Especially if you live in some cucked state with weak military. I don't even think my place has enough weapons to ask civilian men to serve as foot soldiers.
Kek I'm in Israel and after highschool you get drafted for like 3 years here, whether there is war or no, so this is gonna be FUN

I'm not a religious person but it makes sense if this is some punishment for something we did but not remember, perhaps in another life/ layer of life.
The punishment is that no matter how hard you try you may never ascend. That's why we also have such shitty looks.
An incel that claims to have ascended is another torture tool just to make you suffer even more knowing someone got out of this pit and you still didn't.
And what if after you die.....You just start to live again the exact same life, if not worse?
Take my theory with a grain of salt though, I had a fair amount of drinks beforehand :feelsokman:
What if we are all gigachads having a bad dream?

imagine u wake up one day in a 5 star beach resort in thailand looking at ur gf's ass, u look in the mirror and ur chad and inceldom was all just a dream

This isn’t punishment. It’s simple really. The universe doesn’t care about fair and unfair. Genetics are pure luck. This isn’t hell, this is reality and we lost out on the genetic lottery.