Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if this site gets taken down?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I highly doubt it since this site is monitored by intelligence agencies.
the FBI fund us.
JUST KIDDING, that quote is taken out of context :forcedsmile:

But anyway, what if this site gets taken down? What will you do?

I
5jbkEdu.png

it'll be reuploaded to a new one.

go to another site or discord.

I would be very sad

Then, I'll simply find another place to distribute the data log I've collected on Shannon Rose Bosanac.

This website is excellent for coping, but "unconventional healing" is my primary purpose for being here.

This site has been taken down before.

true, pretty sure it was .me, then .co but I meant if it was taken down permanently

The original forum was a permanent takedown though.

turn 360 degrees and migrate to another forum

Leave my basement and ascend.

Who the fuck cares. Look at the dating subreddits. They've all become quasi-incel spaces.

You can't stop the future. You can't stop the blackpill. The very internet which has revealed many tits and vagines has also revealed to men aspects of female sexual nature previously hidden from them for the greater good. The "bluepill" worked when female sexuality was somewhat repressed and men were ignorant and deluded about this aspect of female nature (hypergamy, lookism, fickleness etc). So men aren't supposed to get together online and correlate their experiences in this new and strange sexual landscape? :feelshaha: