Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if there was Tinder, but with a 5 star/10 point rating system instead of "likes/dislikes?"

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It came to me in a dream. Tinder introduced a new "rate me" service. You put your picture in, and instead of people swiping to connect/pass, they just rated you on a scale of 1-10.

I found myself, in this dream, mostly willing to give this a shot. Save for two main reasons to not wanna do this: First, I'm ugly and I'm afraid of the truth. Second, what about the userbase? If I want my face rated, I could go on Looksmax for that. But I don't want Looksmax's opinion. The opinion of who I'm asking for matters. That's why I can't just go on Reddit to do it either. Because I'd be getting the opinion of Reddit. A wide and inconsistent variety from "I don't really feel any attraction when I see his face" to "I'm gonna rate him highly even though I wouldn't fuck him because I feel like I can appreciate all the nonsexual things I like about his face." No, there's a certain kind of people I want to poll, and they don't go on Looksmax or Reddit, really. But I think they might go on Tinder.

So why hasn't some kid slapped together an app for this yet? Probably because the Internet as a whole doesn't deal in scaled ratings anymore. It's all likes, and maybe dislikes. Because it was decided long ago by "Big Tech" that scaled ratings aren't really used. People tend to either vote 5 stars, or 1 star. Perfect 10, or absolute zero. Good, or bad. And I can agree this is what works for most kinds of content, but scaled ratings still apply for things like movies, video games, and how attractive people are. Bring that back, but for faces.

Then again, maybe Tinder is right the way it is. Maybe rating faces isn't as complicated as a scaled rating. You'd either fuck somebody, or you wouldn't. And Tinder gets to the bottom of that.

People are too bluepilled to give their real rating
especially women
truecels would be rated a 10 on there
women love to virtue signal

No star systems are obsolete only autists like that shit

Who would give star ratings? If opposite gender users than all foids would be rated 5-10 and men 80 percent would be 1-5.

Who would give star ratings? If opposite gender users than all foids would be rated 5-10 and men 80 percent would be 1-5.

The applicable, like on Tinder. If your Tinder is set up to only show you women seeking men, then you as a man will only see women seeking men.

The applicable, like on Tinder. If your Tinder is set up to only show you women seeking men, then you as a man will only see women seeking men.
Every foid would be 2 or 3 points rated higher than male looksmatch, this could work better for normie males because ugly foids wouldn't have Chads as an option. Matching people by height would be based, short girls would rope.

Every foid would be 2 or 3 points rated higher than male looksmatch, this could work better for normie males because ugly foids wouldn't have Chads as an option. Matching people by height would be based, short girls would rope.

This isn't for matchmaking, it's just for rating.

People are too bluepilled to give their real rating
especially women
truecels would be rated a 10 on there
women love to virtue signal
Plus foids would bitch about being rated low and they would change it to only rate men.

This isn't for matchmaking, it's just for rating.
Then men would rate foids even higher because they are all simps. 60 percent of men wouldn't even have rating, On rate me and shit 5/10 foids get 7.5 or 8 /10, black guys get higher ratings because of virtue signaling, Chinese and Indian guys get maybe 1 rating from another guy or just a comment "you look ok, get a haircut" foids don't even bother with them. If rating was mandatory before swiping this would be kick in the balls to bluepilled coopers, who looksmaxxed would get 3/10.

Then men would rate foids even higher because they are all simps. 60 percent of men wouldn't even have rating, On rate me and shit 5/10 foids get 7.5 or 8 /10, black guys get higher ratings because of virtue signaling, Chinese and Indian guys get maybe 1 rating from another guy or just a comment "you look ok, get a haircut" foids don't even bother with them. If rating was mandatory before swiping this would be kick in the balls to bluepilled coopers, who looksmaxxed would get 3/10.

This is why I raise the point of which userbases we ask. We can predict how Reddit would rate people, but what if we had an entirely different userbase?

agreed. Rating should be mandatory.

no but everywhere were i post smth negative about myself u say i m wrong
Only when I coincidentally come across one of your responses, I'm not following you around jfl