Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if there was a cheat code for money? Would u press it?

read first

• Total voters
Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Saw a movie and thought how many of you would "push the button" to get rewarded in your life but someone else (anyone except you) will have a misfortune of becoming instantly broke and homeless and a few will commit suicide.

Each time you press the button you will receive $1,000 in cash but THAT happens. What would you do? Could you sleep at night being moneymaxed out with HB10s foid gold diggers?

I would press that buttons at the speed of light. However I will give some of my money to people I care about and finance an Incel world wide Revolution in a Hydra like structure.

I would press that buttons at the speed of light. However I will give some of my money to people I care about and finance an Incel world wide Revolution in a Hydra like structure.
What about the random people going homeless and broke or dying?

also Muh Principals.

What about the random people going homeless and broke or dying?

also Muh Principals.

I don't treat people the way I would like them to treat me (I'm not a christian coper), I treat people the way they are likely to treat me (I'm a probabilist gentleman).

Random people wouldn't give a fuck about me, thus I don't give a fuck about them.

Principles are for volontary untermenschen. I'm an incel.

Third option for me. I want to live happily.
I'd spam that shit forever as long as you could keep the money without the government getting on your ass for it or if it made inflation go up to the point where your money is useless. I'll never ascend so I might as well legally have the ability to have everything I possibly can instead.

Yeah, the good we can do will outweigh the bad.

I don't treat people the way I would like them to treat me (I'm not a christian coper), I treat people the way they are likely to treat me (I'm a probabilist gentleman).

Random people wouldn't give a fuck about me, thus I don't give a fuck about them.

Principles are for volontary untermenschen. I'm an incel.
Post was too high IQ for me to understand but I know ur right. lol. What is volo... un....

What is volo... un....
People that chose (directly or indirectly) to be regarded as inferior beings through their own stupid acts.

We are regarded as inferior beings since our birth for no other reason but some milimeters on our faces.

That's the difference.

People that chose (directly or indirectly) to be regarded as inferior beings through their own stupid acts.

We are regarded as inferior beings since our birth for no other reason but some milimeters on our faces.

That's the difference.
very true......foids are sooooo stupid

yes i do not want to work just give me a 1k a month that is enough for me to live

N3IN8PqtmKhzYvOASH3sAh9XOT4JKDiCUXD9rKBgPqM.png

lol but a million is too much. That is why I said 1,000$

Why care about strangers who wouldn't care about you? I'd press that button until he skin starts peeling from my finger

I would press it and press it until I had enough to live as a meet for my entire life

Why care about strangers who wouldn't care about you? I'd press that button until he skin starts peeling from my finger
true that is nature but what if u hit some of us or people u care about or some other unlucky bastered

Money wouldn't change me fundamentally. However, I would like to think that I have so far not ever acted truly evil towards another person and quite frankly I would rather not change that.

It is kind of weird as I very rarely react to feelings of others/empathize with them, however I do have a strong sense of what is just and what is not. In that sense, no, I would not ever press that button.

I'd just press that button until I get 20 million and LDAR lavishly

true that is nature but what if u hit some of us or people u care about or some other unlucky bastered
Here is my logic: incels are the minority and it is far more likely that I'll hit a normie. Ideally I'd avoid fellow incels but since this is totally random, this is the best option

Here is my logic: incels are the minority and it is far more likely that I'll hit a normie. Ideally I'd avoid fellow incels but since this is totally random, this is the best option
High chance of hitting an curry or chinese incel

I'd buy the country back from the Jews. Then i'd abolitish the current currency or at least initiate a reissuing (button comes in handy for this) and private means of production.

Last edited:
High chance of hitting an curry or chinese incel
Incels as a group would be unlikely to get hit compared to normies. It would be much more likely to hit a curry or Chinese normie than any of their incel counterparts

I'd buy the country back from the Jews. Then i'd abolitish the current currency or at least initiate a reissuing (button comes in handy for this) and private means of production.
so u become the new jews?

The button generates $1000, but destroys people's entire net worth, which is, on average, much higher than $1000.
WSn1lkJ.png

I'm uneducated on economics but this sounds like a bad idea.

Saw a movie and thought how many of you would "push the button" to get rewarded in your life but someone else (anyone except you) will have a misfortune of becoming instantly broke and homeless and a few will commit suicide.

Each time you press the button you will receive $1,000 in cash but THAT happens. What would you do? Could you sleep at night being moneymaxed out with HB10s foid gold diggers?
I'd get enough money to move to a different country and buy a house and not have to work.

why tf would you not spam that shit?