Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What if the majority of ppl converted to Islam and act like they don’t know rape is illegal.

If current trends keep happening will the gaslighting tactic work

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Because you can rape without fear of being prosecuted to the highest degree because you make up some fake backstory of being Islamic.

Most zoomer and gen alpha ppl are mad women are spoiled when it comes to taste I can see a massive ER happening

Attachments

• IMG_1262.jpeg
    IMG_1262.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 25
Most zoomer and gen alpha ppl are mad women are spoiled when it comes to taste I can see a massive ER happening
Nigga what??? How??? Ik its UK but a 13 year old girl!??!?

They give a pass only to ethnics and blacks.

Not saying he was right. He’s not. Just saying if incels did this. I fear it could happen.

A lot of them wouldn’t go for 13 year old
Girls. They’d go for roastie leftists in college.

Not saying he was right. He’s not. Just saying if incels did this. I fear it could happen.
I was just surprised the muslim dude was let free after raping a 13 year old

ZOG governments are biased against whities, like in Russia for example one chechen Islamist monkey who were fighting for Ukraine got no prison time and even got security guarantees, all he had to do is to record apologise video. Recently one russian commie got prison time for swastika, the thing is that he was making fun of nazi/fascist and used a photo containing swastika, that's enough to get prison time.

ZOG governments are biased against whities, like in Russia for example one chechen Islamist monkey who were fighting for Ukraine got no prison time and even got security guarantees, all he had to do is to record apologise video. Recently one russian commie got prison time for swastika, the thing is that he was making fun of nazi/fascist and used a photo containing swastika, that's enough to get prison time.
Lol is all I have to say. Systems don’t matter when things are inconsistent people driven

Do you have the source and links

Lol is all I have to say. Systems don’t matter when things are inconsistent people driven

Do you have the source and links

Got no prison time because kadyrov said so, just like ethnic diasporas, they're above the law.

Commie got 10 days of arrest
IMG 20240706 004959 070IMG 20240706 004958 376

6 years of prison time for comments on social media.

So when islamist from caucaaus fights for Ukraine he may dodge prison time just because kadyrov said so, when ethnic Russian makes comments online or throws plastic bottles at police they go to prison, very based country.

View: https://youtu.be/OC8ACTIAWkk?si=9eLs8c5Bput4vgvn

That's how cucked russians are.

Last edited:
Just be muslim theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back