Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What (If it exists) would I miss or lose if I just decided to hermitmaxx until the day I died?

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
I have been thinking for days about what I would lose, or what I would waste, if I decided to become a recluse in some desert or wilderness,
The North Pond Hermit Christopher Knight lived for 27 years in complete seclusion in the woods, never having to talk to another normalfag, and when you watch the documentary, it is easy to see why he did;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFcbAllQmxc

I ask you, What exactly did he lose from spending all that time alone? He saved himself So much pain, suffering, and agony that he would have had to endure due to his looks, and he mogs me due to JBW.

Would I really have lost anything if I became a recluse myself? That Time would have been wasted on Normalfags that despised my existence Otherwise.
I am trying to find something that I would miss out on or lose, But I just can't think of anything.
My entire life was a fucking joke, All I can fucking remember is fucking pain from interacting with trash in this society, a toxic culture that never wanted me to exist to begin with.

Would I really have lost anything if I became a recluse myself?
I don't think so if you don't have health problems. But if you do, it wouldn't be the best choice for you.

health problem wouldnt be that much of an issue if one just buys some euthanasia drugs just-in-case if pain is too unbearable. if one chooses to go full on hermit in the woods i dont see another leap to get away from this clown world a signifcant issue if the need arises.
Besides health, Which I am fit, Would I have really lost anything by becoming a reluse?

to be honest, i dont think so. im pretty much a hermit myself, and what you said, quote "My entire life was a fucking joke, All I can fucking remember is fucking pain from interacting with trash in this society, a toxic culture that never wanted me to exist to begin with." i agree 100%. im at the point that i realize there's no point in trying to be "social", one cannot change the brain's wirings. if you dont enjoy socializing now, you still wouldn't, say 20 years later. so might as well save yourself the pain of fruitlessly trying which would be bascially like torturing oneself.
Yeah, I can't see what is the point in having to endlessly suffering trying to socialize with trash that make it so hard for me to speak to them, It is like putting a square peg in a circle.

You'll be hungry and with no access to copes. If you gonna throw your life away you don't have to suffer that much tbh.