Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if God was an Incel?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
By God, let's say we mean "Our Simulator". And as the Simulator he designed the rules in his image.

[UWSL]So the simulation for our Universe has different rules than ones set in this different Universe. Let's say you are instantly transported to this extra dimension, parallel Universe or maybe a different SimulationVerse. The aesthetic rules here are different, because the simulator himself was different. [/UWSL]

In the New Universe/Reality:

[UWSL]Random features and what we call "ugly" (in our Universe) is considered to be what we also call "Chad and /Stacy" features (in their Universe). In that Universe would you mind still looking exactly like yourself? Let's say you are given a large amount of money and don't have to work, would you bother looksmaxxing to change yourself to fit the standards of "beautiful" or "handsome" back in our Universe or Reality? Everything else about you stays exactly the same. Your entire being comprising all your memories, and your experiences from our reality, our Simulation, our Universe. [/UWSL]

Before Answering please remember: [UWSL]everyone who looks at you will think you are attractive. Except you! Because you still operate under the rules of the old simulation, (or our current Universe) you will look in the mirror and see your very own up close and personal hideous mug ! [/UWSL]

Last edited:
philosophy is cope, its all about being lit

If I'm attractive, I'm attractive. The only reason incels care about how they look is external stimulus. I definitely wouldn't trade my memories, because whatever the simulation, humans will remain selfish.

If I'm attractive, I'm attractive. The only reason incels care about how they look is external stimulus. I definitely wouldn't trade my memories, because whatever the simulation, humans will remain selfish.
Tbf if humanity was controlled by me. We'd be living on Jupiter's moons by now. :fuk:

The memories and everything stay the same. My point in asking the main question is to figure out whether we could bypass our opinion about our ugliness if the rest of Normans and Chad/Stacy etc would do it. Cause in this alternative simulation you appear like a Chad/Stacy to everyone except yourself. Would it make any difference to us and how, that's what I am wondering.

How would we accomplish that?
By the power of the founding organism I could accomplish this within 1 year. But society wastes money on war because they can't control their childish human nature

By the power of the founding organism I could accomplish this within 1 year. But society wastes money on war because they can't control their childish human nature
True but that's a lot harder to accomplish than just being able to do the thought experiment, right? I mean the[UWSL] whole point is to transport ourselves into a place where this s already done and then answer the question about our ugliness. [/UWSL]

True but that's a lot harder to accomplish than just being able to do the thought experiment, right? I mean the[UWSL] whole point is to transport ourselves into a place where this s already done and then answer the question about our ugliness. [/UWSL]
No. The real answer is that everything should be owned by @erenyeager as all singularity and universe relocates back to him

The memories and everything stay the same. My point in asking the main question is to figure out whether we could bypass our opinion about our ugliness if the rest of Normans and Chad/Stacy etc would do it. Cause in this alternative simulation you appear like a Chad/Stacy to everyone except yourself. Would it make any difference to us and how, that's what I am wondering.

Most certainly. The one big problem of incels is that no one loves us, primarily because of how we look. If that wasn't the case, there probably wouldn't even be incels (well, chads of this world would be incels in that world). If the very concept of aesthetics and beauty change (which is what needs to happen for the premise of this thought experiment), many would have no reason to consider their inadequacy any more.

Simply put, why bother thinking about how ugly you are when you obviously are getting to fuck a lot because of the very looks that you dislike, by the conditioning of the previous world?

Most certainly. The one big problem of incels is that no one loves us, primarily because of how we look. If that wasn't the case, there probably wouldn't even be incels (well, chads of this world would be incels in that world). If the very concept of aesthetics and beauty change (which is what needs to happen for the premise of this thought experiment), many would have no reason to consider their inadequacy any more.
Yes I'm inclined to think you are correct. But I still wonder..
Simply put, why bother thinking about how ugly you are when you obviously are getting to fuck a lot because of the very looks that you dislike, by the conditioning of the previous world?
...to what effect the lingering memory of our home reality would affect in the new alternate reality? We must remember, in our heads the memory and seeing our face is the same.

I wonder if we'd have some sort of partial mental disassociation, i.e become unable to perform knowing that in the other reality we are ugly? It's hard to imagine, I know. Basically like if it happened to you at an older age, maybe it's unrecoverable. I don't know just food for thought, it's why asked it.

Last edited:
@METALMILITA88
@Currychan
@Currycel69_
@TheDarkEnigma
@MarquisDeSade
@Mecoja
@advik97
@lemon21
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@the virgin shepherd

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Idk im not religious

@METALMILITA88
@Currychan
@Currycel69_
@TheDarkEnigma
@MarquisDeSade
@Mecoja
@advik97
@lemon21
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@the virgin shepherd

Thoughts?
I would lose a bit of weight for health reasons, other than that nothing, I'm used to my looks.

Yes I'm inclined to think you are correct. But I still wonder..

...to what effect the lingering memory of our home reality would affect in the new alternate reality? We must remember, in our heads the memory and seeing our face is the same.

I wonder if we'd have some sort of partial mental disassociation, i.e become unable to perform knowing that in the other reality we are ugly? It's hard to imagine, I know. Basically like if it happened to you at an older age, maybe it's unrecoverable. I don't know just food for thought, it's why asked it.
So what you're saying is, there might be some mentalcels who will still hold on to their previous idea of body image even when provided with different results? I think that'll be very few, a trifling number at best. When given an opportunity, most of the people here, including the old-timers and the older crowd, will give into sexual lust. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ARE NO REPERCUSSIONS (women break rules for Chad).

Your argument, in simple terms is: one is now Chad in a different world. Will he still not fuck, thinking about the rules and bindings placed upon him by the people of another world? IMHO this is really stupid, this is definitely volcel category and I don't understand this reasoning.

Of course, I'm just talking about sex here. I realise that your point should be taken with more nuance, that is, you're talking about one's mental image with respect to others. It is plausible that you have your doubts; after all, victims of narcissism and abuse seek out those partners because of their self-image and inclination towards familiar tendencies. So, theoretically, it is possible that the depressedcels on this forum might keep going on about how they are really ugly even when the rest of the world says otherwise.

Both of us know this though; even depressed men get laid when they are attractive enough.

Edit: great to participate in something other than an aspie 2 second rage/kek thread. Thanks

Last edited:
Interesting scenario

Idk im not religious
Doesn't matter if you're religious or not. The title is just a forerunner to the wider prompt. Not really a "religious" thing my friend.

God an incel? Not sure, depends on what god we're talking about. Many gods excel in cruelty which is why we live in a cruel world. The god of love, light, and peace? Greatest lie ever told. :feelsjuice:

So what you're saying is, there might be some mentalcels who will still hold on to their previous idea of body image even when provided with different results? I think that'll be very few, a trifling number at best. When given an opportunity, most of the people here, including the old-timers and the older crowd, will give into sexual lust. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ARE NO REPERCUSSIONS (women break rules for Chad).
Yes very true. One thing mentioned when I was discussing this with an old friend, he brought up a good point. He said:

"well what about your dick size, is that get to be bigger so we can project confidence while being with women"

My reply was:

"Well , I suppose, in this Simulation, whatever you got is considered fine"

In that case, I think even some of those small number of mentalcels would be able to forget what they see when they look in the mirror.
Your argument, in simple terms is: one is now Chad in a different world. Will he still not fuck, thinking about the rules and bindings placed upon him by the people of another world? IMHO this is really stupid, this is definitely volcel category and I don't understand this reasoning.
No. I'm not saying that at all. Think about it like this:

You might get "stuck" in the mindset you were in, and not be able to perform in the sexual game category. You'd still have to successfully do this to complete with others like you (presumably there would be plenty), so that part of the thing is still there. It's not about REFRAINING from sex willingly. So no Volcel argument need exist. The question NOT "will he still fuck", the question is "would he be ABLE to fuck" and accomplish everything else that comes along with. All those conditions still apply. I feel below you are thinking in the right direction..
Of course, I'm just talking about sex here. I realise that your point should be taken with more nuance, that is, you're talking about one's mental image with respect to others. It is plausible that you have your doubts; after all, victims of narcissism and abuse seek out those partners because of their self-image and inclination towards familiar tendencies. So, theoretically, it is possible that the depressedcels on this forum might keep going on about how they are really ugly even when the rest of the world says otherwise.
Yes, this is also a possibility. It's the "everything else" that comes along with the sexual-instinct-game part of it. However, I personally believe I could persevere through this, yes. Perhaps you feel the same.
Both of us know this though; even depressed men get laid when they are attractive enough.
Yes.
Edit: great to participate in something other than an aspie 2 second rage/kek thread. Thanks.
Haha :feelsgah:. Welcome !

God an incel? Not sure, depends on what god we're talking about. Many gods excel in cruelty which is why we live in a cruel world. The god of love, light, and peace? Greatest lie ever told. :feelsjuice:
The whole purpose was to place yourself in the alternate reality and see if you'd feel or act the same way. It's not about God. That's why I wrote "Simulator" also. That could be a god. Same thing. Doesn't matter. The question implies a reality where the simulator made a simulation where ugly people are actually considered the opposite of ugly. Then you are transported into the simulation and go...

You might get "stuck" in the mindset you were in, and not be able to perform in the sexual game category. You'd still have to successfully do this to complete with others like you (presumably there would be plenty), so that part of the thing is still there. It's not about REFRAINING from sex willingly. So no Volcel argument need exist. The question NOT "will he still fuck", the question is "would he be ABLE to fuck" and accomplish everything else that comes along with. All those conditions still apply. I feel below you are thinking in the right direction..
This argument will persevere for cases with acute depression and possibly body dysmorphia (more so in the other world). However, I wonder why an attractive man will need game. Chads can cry and get sex. So, yes, very few cases of that would exist.

Yes, this is also a possibility. It's the "everything else" that comes along with the sexual-instinct-game part of it. However, I personally believe I could persevere through this, yes. Perhaps you feel the same.
I'm not depressed, so I'd be happily fucking like a monkey to consider anything else. Are you depressed? And yes, I agree, even some depressecels will potentially be cured, if their depression was caused by their incel status.

The whole purpose was to place yourself in the alternate reality and see if you'd feel or act the same way. It's not about God. That's why I wrote "Simulator" also. That could be a god. Same thing. Doesn't matter. The question implies a reality where the simulator made a simulation where ugly people are actually considered the opposite of ugly. Then you are transported into the simulation and go...
In the Abrahamic religions God supposedly created himself or has always existed, not sure if I would describe that as being incel. In many pagan religions you have things like Zeus banging temple priestesses for instance. :feelsjuice:

In the Abrahamic religions God supposedly created himself or has always existed, not sure if I would describe that as being incel. In many pagan religions you have things like Zeus banging temple priestesses for instance. :feelsjuice:
I'm not describing him per say as Incel. Basically, the thought experiment is to consider a reality where you look exactly the same to yourself, but everyone else considers you attractive (like we do for Chad & Stacy). Then to contemplate how you would go about living. The next writing prompt I'll make it clear. The Simulation thought experiment really has zero to do with Abrahamic god.

And yes Zeus, did bang temple priestess a lot. Zeus bang every pretty foid that moved. Zeus BANG !

F09313F5 3C88 4B0D BC3E 89EBE495FBFC
110641F3 9A08 4547 9E61 52B17D7A3A15

I'm not describing him per say as Incel. Basically, the thought experiment is to consider a reality where you look exactly the same to yourself, but everyone else considers you attractive (like we do for Chad & Stacy). Then to contemplate how you would go about living. The next writing prompt I'll make it clear. The Simulation thought experiment really has zero to do with Abrahamic god.

And yes Zeus, did bang temple priestess a lot. Zeus bang every pretty foid that moved. Zeus BANG !
If I was a god I would live a very simple and humble life, my wants or desires in this world are not many at all. I just want the basics along with the bare necessities something of which I've been denied all these many years. I'm a one woman kind of man, just want a loyal wife with a family of my own. Nothing like a harem full of multiple women whatsoever, just one woman only to satisfy me, yet even there I am denied. As for Hellenic paganism I consider myself a modern reconstructionist but I don't worship Zeus. I've never been a fan of Abrahamic religions whatsoever, I've always been more drawn to the ancient religions of our historical ancient past. Modern religions bore me to tears.

Below is my conception of God. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
What is god was one of us?
A slob like one of us...

philosophy is cope, its all about being lit

I hate to break it to you, but Jesus definitely fucked women

I mean lets not kid ourselves, no way a 33 year old virgin gets women surrounding him and in love with him, unless he's fucking them, especially back then when men were judged way more harshly

Last edited:
As for Hellenic paganism I consider myself a modern reconstructionist but I don't worship Zeus. I've never been a fan of Abrahamic religions whatsoever, I've always been more drawn to the ancient religions of our historical ancient past. Modern religions bore me to tears.

Below is my conception of God. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 637721
Who's your god friend

By the way, mainstream religions - ALL - have been Jewed. The Jews destroyed Buddhism and Hinduism in the 60s (not being anti-semitic, google "JewBu"), completely corrupted and destroyed mainstream Christianity (Catholicism and Protestantism), and obviously destroyed their own.

You should seriously look into the non-corrupted versions, because it will seriously help you in your spiritual path. Not only will it help you for the sake of your own intellectual honesty, you should consider looking at actual traditional Nicene Christianity (Trad Catholicism, Orthodoxy, etc.), traditional Zen / Theravada Buddhism, traditional Hinduism, etc., but they all have remnants of your faith to different degrees. The formermost will unironically guide you in Greek Paganism due to Neoplatonism and European syncretism in those spiritual systems lingering (mainly Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy), the lattermost is the closest thing to European paganism and you can borrow a lot from it. The middle is a stripped down but closest living version of the originals Ancient Indo-European faiths - Hinduism is still superior but the Hindus added A LOT; traditional Buddhists all believe in the main Indo-European gods (Sakkha / Indra / Zeus, Privthi / Gaia, Dyauspitar / Uranus, the Asuras are basically the Titans, etc.) and they tend to reject the newer versions (like Vishnu or Krishna). The Hindus tended to really add and add and add to their religion.

Last edited:

If you go far enough into Roman Catholicism, Catholic Saints were into kinky shit too
Saint Bernard drank the Virgin Mary's breastmilk.

Tumblr ljqdomE0uT1qggdq1

Saint Teresa of Avilla had spiritual coitus with an angel who "thrusted his spear into her heart repeatedly", it felt painful but filled her with love, and she unironically made messes in Church

Ecstasy bernini

Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque had Jesus rip out her heart and gave her his, and she had to bleed out the pain which felt really good for her.

St Margaret Mary Alacoque 1

Your eros / love / burning flame of love is permanently connected to your sexuality. The Greek Pagans were just more open about it being sexual, whereas the Catholics - prioritizing older age, fatherly wisdom over youthly wisdom - are more discrete about it.

what if god was one of us :shock:
just a slob like one of us:dafuckfeels:

I hate to break it to you, but Jesus definitely fucked women

I mean lets not kid ourselves, no way a 33 year old virgin gets women surrounding him and in love with him, unless he's fucking them, especially back then when men were judged way more harshly
why u saying this to me?

Overall i like how i look, it's weird like. It's who i am after all, i don't want to go towards the plastic surgery route because that's not me. But at the end of the day what's me? My flesh? My "personalitty"? Its weird, to say the least.

Overall i would be comfy if i wasn't balding and had a couple of inches more of hegiht, but oh well. I doubt we even have a simulator, our reality is too chaotic. You have to find meaning in things for them to have value, nothing has meaning if you don't give any.

Overall i like how i look, it's weird like. It's who i am after all, i don't want to go towards the plastic surgery route because that's not me. But at the end of the day what's me? My flesh? My "personalitty"? Its weird, to say the least.

Overall i would be comfy if i wasn't balding and had a couple of inches more of hegiht, but oh well. I doubt we even have a simulator, our reality is too chaotic. You have to find meaning in things for them to have value, nothing has meaning if you don't give any.

Yeah the issue isn't the fact that I don't like the way I look - in fact I really like my features. Could I be more handsome with a better jawline? Sure. But I like my eyes, my nose, my cheekbones, my hair color, my eye color.

The problem is most women and men don't like them. So objectively I'm ugly

God is an incel,chad and foid at the same time, We are all god and share the same divine spark and collective human thoughts, Sucks.

I don't believe that there is a God if there was i wouldn't be borned:feelscry:

I don't believe that there is a God if there was i wouldn't be borned:feelscry:
Brocel. The point of the experiment is to imagine the conditions and then think. Forget the God part, that's just the eye catcher in the title. You can think of it as a Simulation with a Simulator (basically if you are familiar with AI Simulation Theory it serves the same purposes of "god" without being religious).

@Theinvoluntarycelib - maybe you could help @Currychan understand how to process this type of thought experiment please.

If you go far enough into Roman Catholicism, Catholic Saints were into kinky shit too
Saint Bernard drank the Virgin Mary's breastmilk.

View attachment 637841

Saint Teresa of Avilla had spiritual coitus with an angel who "thrusted his spear into her heart repeatedly", it felt painful but filled her with love, and she unironically made messes in Church

View attachment 637842
Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque had Jesus rip out her heart and gave her his, and she had to bleed out the pain which felt really good for her.

View attachment 637844

Your eros / love / burning flame of love is permanently connected to your sexuality. The Greek Pagans were just more open about it being sexual, whereas the Catholics - prioritizing older age, fatherly wisdom over youthly wisdom - are more discrete about it.
I mean this was interesting and I read it. And you are right. But a little bit outside the scope of my thought experiment. Just wanted people to run the scenario and see how they feel. It takes time cause you have to think about how it would actually be applying the conditions I stated in OP as opposed to just rushing off to a conclusion I guess.

Brocel. The point of the experiment is to imagine the conditions and then think. Forget the God part, that's just the eye catcher in the title. You can think of it as a Simulation with a Simulator (basically if you are familiar with AI Simulation Theory it serves the same purposes of "god" without being religious).
oh mb sorry i didnt read the context properly :feelskek: also to answer that if everyone who looks at me thinks i am attractive except me i dont think i would bother looksmaxxing because after a certain amount of time i would tell myself that maybe i am not ugly after all because everyone i meet say that i am attractive so why would i bother going through surgeries if it has no effect?

oh mb sorry i didnt read the context properl.:feelskek:
No problem.
also to answer that if everyone who looks at me thinks i am attractive except me i dont think i would bother looksmaxxing because after a certain amount of time i would tell myself that maybe i am not ugly after all because everyone i meet say that i am attractive so why would i bother going through surgeries if it has no effect?
Maybe. I think I feel this way too. There are some complicating factors. While having sex. Anyway, if size doesn't matter either that makes a big difference. It uses to be more and more like this in our own History. But no more.

Who's your god friend

By the way, mainstream religions - ALL - have been Jewed. The Jews destroyed Buddhism and Hinduism in the 60s (not being anti-semitic, google "JewBu"), completely corrupted and destroyed mainstream Christianity (Catholicism and Protestantism), and obviously destroyed their own.

You should seriously look into the non-corrupted versions, because it will seriously help you in your spiritual path. Not only will it help you for the sake of your own intellectual honesty, you should consider looking at actual traditional Nicene Christianity (Trad Catholicism, Orthodoxy, etc.), traditional Zen / Theravada Buddhism, traditional Hinduism, etc., but they all have remnants of your faith to different degrees. The formermost will unironically guide you in Greek Paganism due to Neoplatonism and European syncretism in those spiritual systems lingering (mainly Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy), the lattermost is the closest thing to European paganism and you can borrow a lot from it. The middle is a stripped down but closest living version of the originals Ancient Indo-European faiths - Hinduism is still superior but the Hindus added A LOT; traditional Buddhists all believe in the main Indo-European gods (Sakkha / Indra / Zeus, Privthi / Gaia, Dyauspitar / Uranus, the Asuras are basically the Titans, etc.) and they tend to reject the newer versions (like Vishnu or Krishna). The Hindus tended to really add and add and add to their religion.
About the only modern religions I find remotely interesting is Buddhism or Hinduism. I hate Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. :feelsjuice:

My God? Here's a hint. :feelsdevil::feelsthink:
Ezgifcom gif maker 4

Last edited:
I only like Judaism and Islam insofar as their mystical traditions are concerned.
I like Traditional Roman Catholicism, High-Church Anglicanism, and Eastern Orthodoxy.

The rest of the desert cults can all have their temples burned to the ground for all I care.

So has Pan fucked you yet or - oh sorry, "have you let him into your heart and felt the warmth of his love"?

Pan?

I dislike Pansexuals
Yes, not sure however where you interjected pansexualism from. We're discussing religion not sexuality.
So has Pan fucked you yet or - oh sorry, "have you let him into your heart and felt the warmth of his love"?
More like Pan was a god of male instinct, nature, and sexuality directly connected to the god Dionysus.

Are you on drugs currently? You need to cut back on them. :feelsjuice: