Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if God was an Incel?

Yes, not sure however where you interjected pansexualism from. We're discussing religion not sexuality.
It was a joke, "pan"sexual, you have the hots for Pan

Yes, not sure however where you interjected pansexualism from. We're discussing religion not sexuality.

More like Pan was a god of male instinct, nature, and sexuality directly connected to the god Dionysus.

Are you on drugs currently? You need to cut back on them. :feelsjuice:

No. And the deepest forms of love is connected to sexuality - "eros" - if you love your god for the beauty of what he is.

It was a joke, "pan"sexual, you have the hots for Pan

No. And the deepest forms of love is connected to sexuality - "eros" - if you love your god for the beauty of what he is.
The god in question is more connected to the wild instincts of man something of which I believe modern society restrains, nullifies, and destroys. It is in our wild natural instincts we find our true selves. :feelsjuice:

0798cb4e7ed8e57aab6a4503b319674c

Last edited:
The god in question is more connected to wild instincts of man something of which I believe modern society restrains and destroys. It is in our wild natural instincts we find ourselves. :feelsjuice:
I agree to a great extent. Our sedentary, hedonic, infantilizing society where men can't learn how to struggle, fight, and grow; where men can't learn the value of brotherhood, loyalty, and honor; where traitors, posers, and mangy dogs somehow breed - it deserves to be plunged into chaos, the rats have been breeding too much.

I have no interest in going back to Pre-Agricultural Revolution times though, where life was a magical la-la land adventure and we were all sucking each other's dick singing "Cum-by-ah My Lord" to Jesus - supposedly.

I agree to a great extent. Our sedentary, hedonic, infantilizing society where men can't learn how to struggle, fight, and grow; where men can't learn the value of brotherhood, loyalty, and honor; where traitors, posers, and mangy dogs somehow breed - it deserves to be plunged into chaos, the rats have been breeding too much.

I have no interest in going back to Pre-Agricultural Revolution times though, where life was a magical la-la land adventure and we were all sucking each other's dick singing "Cum-by-ah My Lord" to Jesus - supposedly.
For me civilization as it exists now will destroy itself where we will return back to nature, my interpretation of things anyways. :feelsjuice:

I don't think that this will happen for at least a good while. In this sense it would require a great rest of all kinds, right down to language and civilization being completely taken apart. I believe if one is hoping to see this as an eventuality in our future, it will come far down the road, and at great cost. First there will be many years of chaos.

Maybe what reemerges WILL be a form of singing "Kumbaya" and a new religion emerges which successfully takes man into the space-faring era or something similar.

Btw, "Cum-by-ah" what the hell man ? :feelsgah::feelsclown:

For me civilization as it exists now will destroy itself where we will return back to nature, my interpretation of things anyways. :feelsjuice:
I think that it's in the cards but not in any sort of way that happened before. It will be reminiscent of a post-apocalyptic type of Sci-Fi or wasteland dystopia, and out of that may emerge a brighter narrative. We unfortunately won't witness it. We are just at the beginning of the "Garbage Era", I believe.

I don't think that this will happen for at least a good while. In this sense it would require a great rest of all kinds, right down to language and civilization being completely taken apart. I believe if one is hoping to see this as an eventuality in our future, it will come far down the road, and at great cost. First there will be many years of chaos.

Maybe what reemerges WILL be a form of singing "Kumbaya" and a new religion emerges which successfully takes man into the space-faring era or something similar.

I don't know why you would want that though. I mean it's "civilization" which gave us the opportunity to eventually travel to space. We didn't have the drive to develop such things when we were having rape orgies in mud huts.

Yes, because the "New"-agers who sing this shit all love cooming to hentai, they imagine themselves becoming some loser anime isekai hero where they get a harem of women who are dying to suck their cock and look up, seeing the fat belly and receding hairline, dripping with excitement

too vivid but im bored

Alanis Morissette not allowed in our alternate Simulation.:worryfeels:

I hate that they're turning Judy Tobin into such a coal-burning slut that imaginary Alanis Morisette is the voice of reason I'm siding with

He talks to me sometimes, he says he can’t get no pussy

View attachment 675435

I hate that they're turning Judy Tobin into such a coal-burning slut that imaginary Alanis Morisette is the voice of reason I'm siding with
I have no idea wtf Judy Tobin is but yeah Alanis is a cunning fembot whore and she started infiltration of the mind in 1990s. Liberals loved her garbage, but yes even she was less extreme towards men than the Uber 4th wave Feminist are.