Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if a Stacy wanted you but she was a complete and utter bitch?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Let's say you met a Stacy who wanted you but she was a feminist. She would claim that all men are evil oppressors and she would claim that men are having an easy life and she was also shallow as fuck. I.e. she would say that poor people are worthless but at the same time she had done nothing at all other than being paid by daddy.

Would you take her as a gf? Because tbh I think I wouldn't be able to. I would just hate her so much that I would maybe pump her a couple of times but then get rid of her and cause her as much pain as I could.

better incel than a cuck

Ejaculate and evacuate

jfl asking this question in a bunch of over 20 virgin and autistic guys

Yeah but don't you have any values? Let's say she hated everything that means something to you...

tbh
depends bro i think realistically we would all do it unless she’s a huge cunt and cucking us w chad the whole time

Last edited:
you should be more realistic, I hate these topics as posts about patriarchy, Hitler and other things about the past

this topic has no sense
Yeah wtf.
Why would a 10/10 Stacy want me but also hate men and be a feminazi?
Is she luring me into some type of Get Out situation? Am I gonna be put into a concentration camp of ugly, subhuman men?

This topic either makes no sense or is a trap.

you should be more realistic, I hate these topics as posts about patriarchy, Hitler and other things about the past

Why not remember the old days to create a vision of the future?

Women change at the drop of a hat and she meets chad eventually and becomes a non feminist and divorce rapes you to the curb.
The real blackpill is a woman's love is as fickle as rain.

Just pump and dump theory

Yeah wtf.
Why would a 10/10 Stacy want me but also hate men and be a feminazi?
Is she luring me into some type of Get Out situation? Am I gonna be put into a concentration camp of ugly, subhuman men?

This topic either makes no sense or is a trap.

I am just wondering if you guys think that being with a Stacy would be worth shitting on your ideals. Do you like it better if I put it this way?

I would maybe pump her a couple of times but then get rid of her and cause her as much pain as I could.
I score some nudes before ending it

I am just wondering if you guys think that being with a Stacy would be worth shitting on your ideals. Do you like it better if I put it this way?
Yeah I wouldn't care if she's kind of a bitch tbh, I don't like being an incel, so long as I don't get cucked i'm fine with being with a bitchy Stacy

Yeah I wouldn't care if she's kind of a bitch tbh, I don't like being an incel, so long as I don't get cucked i'm fine with being with a bitchy Stacy

Do you have any ideals in life? Anything that if other people say it really pisses you off?

I would pump all her holes, then ghost her.

Why would a hot girl who has a contempt for everyone weak want a guy who is below average looking?

Why would a hot girl who has a contempt for everyone weak want a guy who is below average looking?

I am just asking: Would you be willing to shit on your ideals for being with a Stacy?

am i willing to throw my ideals for an ideal girl??? cant say what would i do unless Im really on that situation
is it possible for that to happen??? not in this life time

Do you have any ideals in life? Anything that if other people say it really pisses you off?
No, i'm mostly nihilistic in my worldview, most things don't matter to me. Political stances, morality, I don't care unless they personally affect me.

I would gf if I had the chance because constant available sex. But wouldn't really commit.

I'll only do a one night stand

fuck it and then leave it