Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What if a GF doesn't solve my situation?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
say what you want but i'm still trying to ascend but i'm starting to think that even with a girlfriend or whatever i won't feel better, i'd stop being an incel but what would i really change? there is nothing more to expect from life, is the only light at the end of the tunnel a rope?

Elaborate on what you consider a girlfriend. What are your issues? What is a girlfriend supposed to solve?

if you are autistic mentalcel nothing will change even if you ascend

You are experiencing post-nut clarity :feelsXmas:

I know for a fact that a girlfriend won't solve my problems. Because that's the last of my issuesx

If your gf is also your soulmate who's willing to understand and support you, then I'm sure she can solve plenty of your problems.

If your gf is also your soulmate who's willing to understand and support you, then I'm sure she can solve plenty of your problems.
>foid
>soulmate
:feelskek:

Now another hard task: keep her

Elaborate on what you consider a girlfriend. What are your issues? What is a girlfriend supposed to solve?
just sex and affection, that wouldn't make my life any less miserable, only more bearable, the advantage of being in shit is that some things don't hurt anymore, i'm afraid of one day ascending and losing everything again.
if you are autistic mentalcel nothing will change even if you ascend
:fuk:

>foid
>soulmate
:feelskek:
It is true that modern foids don't fit this role, but if you think of foids as fuck toys then you are not an incel, because fucking whores would literally bring you the same level of satisfaction as getting a gf.

It is true that modern foids don't fit this role, but if you think of foids as fuck toys then you are not an incel, because fucking whores would literally bring you the same level of satisfaction as getting a gf.
no dude, everyone here is lacking in affection, but even if i had it i would still remain a negative bastard

say what you want but i'm still trying to ascend but i'm starting to think that even with a girlfriend or whatever i won't feel better, i'd stop being an incel but what would i really change? there is nothing more to expect from life, is the only light at the end of the tunnel a rope?
Brutal, I don't have any real problems anymore besides being height mogged nowadays and being bored. So I don't know if a great would even add anything to my life. Ofc this could be me coping very hard

no dude, everyone here is lacking in affection, but even if i had it i would still remain a negative bastard
Yeah, it's too optimistic to expect one loyal gf to help you become a more positive person. That part I agree.
However, I hate when people make redpilled comments denying their need for affection. They should rot with MGTOW instead of posting here.

Maybe you don’t need a girl to live? That would be better
true, relationships look like crap tbh but human biology is stronger, i just wish my brain wouldn't release dopamine when i see foids
Yeah, it's too optimistic to expect one loyal gf to help you become a more positive person. That part I agree.
However, I hate when people make redpilled comments denying their need for affection. They should rot with MGTOW instead of posting here.
to deny the need for affection is to deny your nature as a human being, if someone doesn't feel that need he must be an angel

The rope will (in gta v)

gf won't take the big sad because women are whores and you won't expereince real love:fuk:

I know for a fact that a girlfriend won't solve my problems. Because that's the last of my issuesx
My situation is similar since actually I have other serious problems as well :feelsugh::feelsugh:
It would be wonderful... but...
gf won't take the big sad because women are whores and you won't expereince real love:fuk:
... as above, we live in :society:world :horror::horror:

There have been plenty of threads here talking about how a gf wont fix our situation read up on those

Having a hole to fuck will be much better than not having one. All anyone can really look forward to is fucking and having kids. There probabaly isn’t a greater source of fulfillment than having kids. It’s all pathological. Propagate yourself so your kids can propagate themselves, ad infinitum. You’ll still want stuff. More, better things. More, better pussy. But having a gf/wife/family has got to be magnitudes better than not having one

That goes without saying, real problems are solved by money and power. The only problem foids can solve is emptying one's balls.

i have the same conclusion. even if i ascend, i'd most likely wont be able to keep her. maybe a couple months, tops. then it all falls apart and you feel even worse than when you were an incel

If I had a girlfriend for a few months, I always imagine myself to be happy for the rest of my life by leeching of this memory. Maybe I'm wrong.

I dont know, you cant know until that happens.

it will lower your inhibiton,
may reduce stress and anxiety,

Fuck her with hard drugs then.:bluepill: