Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What I was doing these past view days when I was banned

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
These past days I been thinking about life and how alone I am I wasn't even playing my favorite games because I realize playing games is short term dopamine right now im 19 don't have a job don't go outside never interact with anyone beside my dad never seen a girl for weeks and my dad is getting old if he dies i will have nothing it hard for me to get a job dont have citizen ship even if i did manage to get sugery to look like a chad i will still be single i have no car no friends no social life fucking autistic no future plans my mother doesn't even care about me because how ugly i am. when i graudated high school she took a picture of me she took a good glace and realize how ugly i was so she started photoing my face so she can post me on her facebook and she made sure to turn off comments so no one can call me ugly I got fire from my past job a week ago for looking unkept and nun professional it so fucking hard for mr everyday i wake up i hate my self I will probably see schery6 soon

Last edited:
all that border hopping just to get mogged to suicide :feelskek:

Last edited:
all that border hopping just to get mogged to suicide
Stupid retard stop being racist my parents never cross the border we had permission to visit the USA but it was only for a certain time period

Nobody asked, GrAY.

Also, pathetic avi, you're a little worshipper cuck.

Stupid retard stop being racist my parents never cross the border we had permission to visit the USA but it was only for a certain time period
illegal immagration

Why did you get banned?

So many people getting banned...

If I get deported to Mexico I will still be an incel I'm fucking deform
Even though you illegally crossed and probably from the Sinaloa cartel, we will still accept you for who you are :feelsaww:

it would be better actually because at least ur average among spics hopefully
Im below average as a spic it will be more brutal because Indians in Mexico tend to get made fun off
And for the dumbasses when I'm talking about Indians
I mean the indios in Mexico the natives Americans

can’t be incel in that culture, too social tbh
I'm fucking deform you stupid fuck even other spics don't like me and I'm narcy I only into white girls and squishy squishies

Last edited:
I heard is dangerous but idc if I get cancer I rather get 2 years of love than spend rest of my life rotting
you said you were deformed; no amount of skin bleaching will fix that
did you forget that foids are chad only?