Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What I want to do to my mom everytime she takes a picture of me

Link her this .is thread, or no balls

Is this a ghost movie
Heard the name before

I hate when people take pictures of me.
I know exactly what you mean, bhai.

sub 5, Auschwitz frame, short, dicklet, terrible facial harmony
I thought that is the type of comments they leave JFL.

Women know everything, at this point just decrease your interactions with any women, they're if not outright stupid and aggressive can be very annoying

Women know everything, at this point just decrease your interactions with any women, they're if not outright stupid and aggressive can be very annoying
I notice women are always more agressive and the man stay calm, Why this?

Very brutal, and also relatable.

My mom also thinks it's ''cute'' to take pics of me without knowing, then putting me on Facebook. I told her to stop doing that, but she won't listen.

I notice women are always more agressive and the man stay calm, Why this?
That's what they're very violent and chaotic, they make your life a mess, it's not worth for even a normie to put up with these soul sucking creatures after a day of betabuxxing that's why many normies don't even care to check when foids start cheating and give all attention to some fucker, cos at least now that cunt is off the normie's tail

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back