Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my "friend" claims to be Christian but he's a satanic demon and hasn't forgiven me for making fun of his dead mom

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
disses my sister, my mom daily, says all this bs. When we were kids, I made fun of his mom that died to get back at him for the hundreds of times he gave me anxiety with his passive aggressive BACKSTABBING fake remarks and ways, he knew something made me insecure and would use it against me.

Or say stuff to embarrass me infront of my parents knowing I hated it. Made fun of me getting hit by a car when I was 8 etc etc.

Now even brings up my brother touching me

he is legit retarded too. he can't even type. Says the earth is flat and the garden of eden was in Florida. All this retarded memes he finds online he believes thinks he's smart. Buys books thinks that makes him smart.

"You’ll always be suffering until you find the Lord
Right now you have king James version, so you’re far off
Christos, Anesti
Apocrypha that"

Yet the Bible say's to Forgive. And I apologized a million times. It's him who claims to be a "manipulator" which is a legit sin and satanic, as well as him not forgiving me and trying to get back at me for something I said 12 years ago as kids.

His quotes below

Your brother is sexually attracted to men try to rape you that’s in your jeans your sister looks like a man and your mom died her hair purple

Your jeans are fucked your life’s fucked

I am manipulate the people who cross me I’m like a cat

You cross in one time you’ll get the truth

"You criticize my mom one time there for you have a lifetime of suffering from me"

You criticize my mom one time now I have no filter for you or your family

"You just fucked with the wrong person that had a more powerful, psychological brain who knows how to manipulate people even till this day"

"Want me to teach you how to manipulate people you need to learn how to be a hustler"

"You message my uncle your message everybody you comment on my mom now look 10 years in the future and now you’re suffering"

"I’m the greatest manipulator that have existed. I’m also Scorpio, nor that I believe not astrology shit."
You don’t know German history
You don’t know anything about the Jew history
You just love your Germanic medicine

"My family both sides where in the mafia probly some left over in Arazona my uncle had a restaurant in Cambridge he was working with John gotti my papou had dinner with him too you just jealous you know I tell you this for years you just pretend like you want to not believe it but go ahead"

My replies: "
ure actually satanic because ur still bringing up something I said 12 or so years ago before I was Christian again, the BIBLE SAYS TO FORGIVE

Enter

You sent

so ya

Enter

You sent

i APOLOGIZED a DOZEN times, and u still haven't forgiven me

Enter

You sent

u bring up this "manipulation" stuff ur own words, which is a sin. manipulation is a legit sin and it's lying. so GOD is on my side here u satanic soulless beast of satan

u dont know which version i use i use NIV, ESV, KJV, many more. u're legit retarded and evil

""You criticize my mom one time there for you have a lifetime of suffering from me"

Enter

You sent

this is satanic and GOD is with me not u.

Enter

You sent

u will have ETERNAL SUFFERING from GOD for messing with me

Why are you still friends with him, better off alone imo

Why are you still friends with him, better off alone imo
I am pissed off he wronged me so many times, and is a selfish prick when we chat. Never invites me to parties either knowing im dying to go, and also is useless asf never wants to go out to clubs or anything when I ask it's like talking to a wall.
Purposely ignores me when I ask

seems he was a childhood friend, so it is understandable that you'd be more willing to put up with his nonsense, haha... time for change, however...
Thank you! You're right.

Religious people are usually hypocritical and have double standards as always.

They don't follow their own religion, but want to impose those standards on everyone else.

Religious people are usually hypocritical and have double standards as always.

They don't follow their own religion, but want to impose those standards on everyone else.
He is a fake Christian anyhow. Get's angry because I don't believe his nonsense, claims the Bible say's eating meat is a sin because he's a stupid vegan. I explain why that's false, in fact GOD had people sacrifice animals and eat them after, JESUS was the stainless lamb of GOD slain for the sins of the world, so Christians eat lamb on easter celebrating HIM.

Dump this POS u will be 100 % better off

This.

Follow those brocels' advice OP.

Literally just tell this faggot to fuck off. Why would you want to still talk to this psychotic retard?
I feel so much better knowing you all agree, I don't feel alone anymore, thank you. Well I was never alone, GOD is on my side.

But yes, he is a satanic retard, you're right I'm done.

Dump this POS u will be 100 % better off
Agreed, thank you honestly. There is way more I could say about him, my mom even tells me he is a compulsive liar.

EVERY christian, and yes I do mean ever single one of them, is an extremely hypocritical group of people

Shutup retard making schizo threads

disses my sister, my mom daily, says all this bs. When we were kids, I made fun of his mom that died to get back at him for the hundreds of times he gave me anxiety with his passive aggressive BACKSTABBING fake remarks and ways, he knew something made me insecure and would use it against me.

Or say stuff to embarrass me infront of my parents knowing I hated it. Made fun of me getting hit by a car when I was 8 etc etc.

Now even brings up my brother touching me

he is legit retarded too. he can't even type. Says the earth is flat and the garden of eden was in Florida. All this retarded memes he finds online he believes thinks he's smart. Buys books thinks that makes him smart.

"You’ll always be suffering until you find the Lord
Right now you have king James version, so you’re far off
Christos, Anesti
Apocrypha that"

Yet the Bible say's to Forgive. And I apologized a million times. It's him who claims to be a "manipulator" which is a legit sin and satanic, as well as him not forgiving me and trying to get back at me for something I said 12 years ago as kids.

His quotes below

Your brother is sexually attracted to men try to rape you that’s in your jeans your sister looks like a man and your mom died her hair purple

Your jeans are fucked your life’s fucked

I am manipulate the people who cross me I’m like a cat

You cross in one time you’ll get the truth

"You criticize my mom one time there for you have a lifetime of suffering from me"

You criticize my mom one time now I have no filter for you or your family

"You just fucked with the wrong person that had a more powerful, psychological brain who knows how to manipulate people even till this day"

"Want me to teach you how to manipulate people you need to learn how to be a hustler"

"You message my uncle your message everybody you comment on my mom now look 10 years in the future and now you’re suffering"

"I’m the greatest manipulator that have existed. I’m also Scorpio, nor that I believe not astrology shit."
You don’t know German history
You don’t know anything about the Jew history
You just love your Germanic medicine

"My family both sides where in the mafia probly some left over in Arazona my uncle had a restaurant in Cambridge he was working with John gotti my papou had dinner with him too you just jealous you know I tell you this for years you just pretend like you want to not believe it but go ahead"
You shouldn't be forgiven for the evil thing you did to your friend.

I said it because he day after day antagonized me and it kept penting up inside of me, I didn't think about it, I just said it to try to get back at him somehow, because I was so angry and desperate, because it kept eating away at me, he would do so much betrayal like a pyschopath in my mind.
I also don't know if loserfer made u say that, because I'm high and seeing a lot of this stuff.

Weren't we friends though? I was so nice to you, and then you say this? Were you pretending to be nice, and this is your like "dark triad" betray thing/moment? Or is loserfer just using u?
Bible say's to forgive, so he has to forgive me if he's Christian and also know I have issues and only did it because he pushed me to it, he was always a bad friend doing stuff passive aggressively it seemed and it hurt everytime and I had to go through it.

Weren't we friends though? I was so nice to you, and then you say this? Were you pretending to be nice, and this is your like "dark triad" betray thing/moment? Or is loserfer just using u?
Bible say's to forgive, so he has to forgive me if he's Christian and also know I have issues and only did it because he pushed me to it, he was always a bad friend doing stuff passive aggressively it seemed and it hurt everytime and I had to go through it.
He did bad things to you. I hate bullying. I'm not saying what he did to you wasn't wrong, but you went too far.

He did bad things to you. I hate bullying. I'm not saying what he did to you wasn't wrong, but you went too far.
Nah I was autistic, I got hit by a car when I was 8, etc. I did it without thinking about his dad, losing his wife. I ONLY said it to get back at him cuz i was desperate, cuz he kept backstabbing me and making me feel disturbed and like he was voiliating my family too, lowkey mocking them idk.

he seemed like a total pyschopath in my mind maybe i was paraniod and it wasnt as bad but i think it was.

he would say passive aggressive things infront of other ppl too then and later on, knowing it bothered me.
i couldn't handle it at all then.
i had intense trauma from bullies and anxirty disorder.
i said sorry a million times and the Bible says you gotta forgive. It was wrong.

Nah I was autistic, I got hit by a car when I was 8, etc. I did it without thinking about his dad, losing his wife. I ONLY said it to get back at him cuz i was desperate, cuz he kept backstabbing me and making me feel disturbed and like he was voiliating my family too, lowkey mocking them idk.

he seemed like a total pyschopath in my mind maybe i was paraniod and it wasnt as bad but i think it was.

he would say passive aggressive things infront of other ppl too then and later on, knowing it bothered me.
i couldn't handle it at all then.
i had intense trauma from bullies and anxirty disorder.
i said sorry a million times and the Bible says you gotta forgive. It was wrong.
You can't be angry at him cause he won't forgive you. Just forget about it, and move on with your life.

I do not obey the bible
That's you're problem and you betrayed our friendship tbh..... it further shows me... idk...... maybe you didn't.... but like. Ya.

That's you're problem and you betrayed our friendship tbh..... it further shows me... idk...... maybe you didn't.... but like. Ya.
I'm not betraying you dude. You need to calm down. I don't share your world veiw. He should forgive you for his own sake, as holding on to anger will corrupt your aura. You should do the same.

I'm not betraying you dude. You need to calm down. I don't share your world veiw. He should forgive you for his own sake, as holding on to anger will corrupt your aura. You should do the same.
the thing is he doesn't change....

You need to forget about him.
Oh yes I did but i messaged him tonight while high just like "hi bro im high" after telling him off a while ago, and that the forums told me to cut him off out of my life and he's wrong for not forgiving me and driving me to say that about his mom cuz what else could i do to hurt him like he did to me wtf

He is a fake Christian anyhow. Get's angry because I don't believe his nonsense, claims the Bible say's eating meat is a sin because he's a stupid vegan. I explain why that's false, in fact GOD had people sacrifice animals and eat them after, JESUS was the stainless lamb of GOD slain for the sins of the world, so Christians eat lamb on easter celebrating HIM.
Eating meat was originally not allowed though.