Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried to kiss my oneitis becuse of what hiddenuzer had to say to me on a previous forum

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
In a previous forum HiddenUzer (Im not sure how to @ people on this forum) Said I was a fakecel because of a hug I gave to my oneitis and had said that I was a fakecel because of the manner in which i hugged her then proceeded ti say something along the lines of "what if you tried pulling her in for a kiss". So today I tried it. It was a mistake. We went up the elevator of the school building to take her to her class upstairs on on the elevator ride I had something and she started jokingly ignoring and looking away from me. So I took this as an opportunity to do what i've seen my tyrone friends do many times to various females ; and said look at me when I talk and turned her to me by her chin and kissed her. Our lips didn't even touch before she pushed me away from her screamed ew and she said "I don't like you" in the coldest tone i've ever heard her speak to me in and stormed out of the elevator when the doors opened. Now thats bad in and of itself but now I have people texting me I fucked up and that i'm weird and that I Sexually Assaulted her and whatnot. Its over man :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

A new time ring has appeared.

It gives me pleasure to see social interactions altered by this site.

bluepillers.is

At least you tried.

And now that she openly rejected you, you can definitely forget about her existence.

JFL :lul:
But atleast now you wouldn't be chasing that whore, thank @HiddenUzer tbh

Bruh, you had to do it romantically brainlet. Not “look at me” and start kissing her bruh

You tried to pull a Tyrone move. You never go full Tryone.

In a previous forum HiddenUzer (Im not sure how to @ people on this forum) Said I was a fakecel because of a hug I gave to my oneitis and had said that I was a fakecel because of the manner in which i hugged her then proceeded ti say something along the lines of "what if you tried pulling her in for a kiss". So today I tried it. It was a mistake. We went up the elevator of the school building to take her to her class upstairs on on the elevator ride I had something and she started jokingly ignoring and looking away from me. So I took this as an opportunity to do what i've seen my tyrone friends do many times to various females ; and said look at me when I talk and turned her to me by her chin and kissed her. Our lips didn't even touch before she pushed me away from her screamed ew and she said "I don't like you" in the coldest tone i've ever heard her speak to me in and stormed out of the elevator when the doors opened. Now thats bad in and of itself but now I have people texting me I fucked up and that i'm weird and that I Sexually Assaulted her and whatnot. Its over man :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:
Force sex that vile whore!!!!!

If you're gonna force kiss a girl, at least make sure your lips actually touch. Like wtf man :feelsUgh:

u either rape her or leave her the fuck alone bro

If you're gonna force kiss a girl, at least make sure your lips actually touch. Like wtf man :feelsUgh:
I feel like if out lips did touch I would have gotten a warning or been called a fakecel because our lips touched.

There are things you could've done before to gauge her interest, like asking her out and then trying or a bit of touching on her shoulder, hair.

The surprise kiss is a really difficult technique. You need to be really fast.

And this is not sexual assault. Asking for kisses is for redditors. You don't ask, you give.

It is ovER, no way back now.
All or nothing (In video game)

There are things you could've done before to gauge her interest, like asking her out and then trying or a bit of touching on her shoulder, hair.

The surprise kiss is a really difficult technique. You need to be really fast.

And this is not sexual assault. Asking for kisses is for redditors. You don't ask, you give.
I mean I used to touch her all the time not in any sexual ways though it was really casual

I mean I used to touch her all the time not in any sexual ways though it was really casual
This was a positive, but not a guarantee. There are no guarantees, unfortunately. Anyway, it's very good that you tried. Being a orbiter in the friendzone is shitty thing and inflates her ego.

just kissing bro start kissing them
and then grab em by the pussy

they love that shit :feelshaha:

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Why would you do this lmao. Hope you're joking. Hope she didn't file SA against you.