Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What?!?! I thought it was personality that mattered and it was what attracted people to you?!?!?! IT will never touch this.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX8ehaAe3v8&ab_channel=AestheticWorld

You don't need to watch 2 minutes of it to know what happens all throughout the video. Bluepill fucking cucks saying that people will be attracted to good personalities... yes I see it perfectly in this video, it's obviously their captivating personalities that are attracting all these women to them, not looks at all, that shit doesn't exist, personality above everything. TeeHee

Why do people have to lie like that to the whole planet? Why do they try to force this bluepill on us that looks are not everything? Just look how many girls any of them could have fucked in a single day/week, it would be double digits, because of... personality!!! What? No?!?! You mean their looks, yeah.
Their personality detectors are obviously overflowing and drooling with informations from these amazing personalities from men they have never seen or met before, their looks have nothing to do with it and looks will never matter.

Come screenshot this, IT. Let's see the mental gymnastic bullshit you will make up to deny this. Come tell us that it is their amazing personalities attracting so many girls, as girls can detect personalities right away, right? You can fucking bet your house that many of these girls would still date these guys even if they were complete "pieces of shit" to soyciety's standards nowadays that they don't even keep loyal to, like drooling over murderers and other convicted criminals, because their personalities must be so captivating.

I hate you bluepilled fucking cucks so much. How can anyone deny lookism when you watch videos like these? HOW? Just tell me how that is even possible? I would bet $10k that almost every girl with a husband or boyfriend would cheat right away on their spouse with one of these wonderful, captivating gentleman as they have this exhilarating personality that lits up entire rooms. They can even get any girl to hug them, take pictures with them, kiss them and fuck them raw however they want just from looking at them! Wow, surely the personality detector is programmed only detect bad personalities on bad looking people, huh? They are all creeps, but these captivating, mannered gentlemen are the ones with the ladies' favorite personality type.

GOD DAMN PEAK FUCKING CIRCUS PLANET AND "HUMANITY".
COME ON, SHOW US YOUR BEST EXCUSE TO DENY LOOKISM AND YOUR PERSONALITY DETECTORS DETECTING THE GOOD PERSONALITY FROM THESE GUYS, COME TELL US THAT IT IS SOLE PERSONALITY, COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO EVERYONE SHOWN IN THE VIDEO THAT IS ATTRACTING EVERYONE.
I WILL BE WAITING, YOU FUCKING SOY FUCKING WORMS.

The ones with boyfriends who look at the other guys deserve to be treated with KIndness, Love, and LamEnteD with gifts.

Humans aren't like animals. We're above that.
Women are attracted to things by animalistic instincts.
Bluepillers, either you're lying or women aren't human.

They act like narcissists but narcissism is OK for a Chad.

watch bluepillers make a new brand of science to try to explain this

They act like narcissists but narcissism is OK for a Chad.
Dare any of us act like that and watch the entire internet and media crucify us. But it's OK for Chad to act like he is a god on earth and be as narcissistic as he wants.

why are you watching these degenerate videos brotha

why are you watching these degenerate videos brotha
Was in my recommended as "trending". Instantly knew I had to post it here.

pls don't post gay shit on this forum

pls don't post gay shit on this forum
Proving lookism is real and matters will go above everything = posting gay shit.
This is just more blackpill fuel that just proves US right, personality is a meme and holes will drool over chads and let them do anything and they will do anything for them.
I see you are one of the new graycels in this new wave of graycels making shitposts and disrupting the forums, yes, see you later when your name has a line over it.

Honestly, if I went shirtless like that near the height of my gymmaxxing, I would've had the police called on me. This only works if you aren't sub-6. Not to mention my back is deformed.

you need to acknowlege that they are attractive,not just because of their physical appearance but because they really work hard on they body:smonk:

They like muscle on tall, pretty faced guys.

No one is incel because they don't have enough muscle.

If you think muscle will help you, get off this forum and hit the gym and the kitchen and good luck.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX8ehaAe3v8&ab_channel=AestheticWorld

You don't need to watch 2 minutes of it to know what happens all throughout the video. Bluepill fucking cucks saying that people will be attracted to good personalities... yes I see it perfectly in this video, it's obviously their captivating personalities that are attracting all these women to them, not looks at all, that shit doesn't exist, personality above everything. TeeHee

Why do people have to lie like that to the whole planet? Why do they try to force this bluepill on us that looks are not everything? Just look how many girls any of them could have fucked in a single day/week, it would be double digits, because of... personality!!! What? No?!?! You mean their looks, yeah.
Their personality detectors are obviously overflowing and drooling with informations from these amazing personalities from men they have never seen or met before, their looks have nothing to do with it and looks will never matter.

Come screenshot this, IT. Let's see the mental gymnastic bullshit you will make up to deny this. Come tell us that it is their amazing personalities attracting so many girls, as girls can detect personalities right away, right? You can fucking bet your house that many of these girls would still date these guys even if they were complete "pieces of shit" to soyciety's standards nowadays that they don't even keep loyal to, like drooling over murderers and other convicted criminals, because their personalities must be so captivating.

I hate you bluepilled fucking cucks so much. How can anyone deny lookism when you watch videos like these? HOW? Just tell me how that is even possible? I would bet $10k that almost every girl with a husband or boyfriend would cheat right away on their spouse with one of these wonderful, captivating gentleman as they have this exhilarating personality that lits up entire rooms. They can even get any girl to hug them, take pictures with them, kiss them and fuck them raw however they want just from looking at them! Wow, surely the personality detector is programmed only detect bad personalities on bad looking people, huh? They are all creeps, but these captivating, mannered gentlemen are the ones with the ladies' favorite personality type.

GOD DAMN PEAK FUCKING CIRCUS PLANET AND "HUMANITY".
COME ON, SHOW US YOUR BEST EXCUSE TO DENY LOOKISM AND YOUR PERSONALITY DETECTORS DETECTING THE GOOD PERSONALITY FROM THESE GUYS, COME TELL US THAT IT IS SOLE PERSONALITY, COMPLETELY UNKNOWN TO EVERYONE SHOWN IN THE VIDEO THAT IS ATTRACTING EVERYONE.
I WILL BE WAITING, YOU FUCKING SOY FUCKING WORMS.