Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What I normally eat

nowiff

nowiff

Recruit
★★★

drink 1.2-2 L coke ED and goyslop everyday since I was a young kid

This is 2/3 days worth of goy I eat normally :feelsohh:

I am in University but skipped all my classes, 0 percent attendance so NEET lifestyle but I am not one technically

Will be a NEET after I flunk and drop out

Based hearttackmaxxing. wouldnt be cheaper if you bought 2l coke in store?

Get a trash bag, that what i do with all my discard wrapping and bags, wished i could eat goyslop, food in general more often

Based hearttackmaxxing. wouldnt be cheaper if you bought 2l coke in store?
Fountain coke has better taste and I get more variance for example :

McDonalds - Strong flavour, strong carbonation
Subways - Weak flavour, more diluted
BurgerKing - Median of the both
Nandos - Canned or bottle version

2l coke in store?
Where I live ( Asia )

Food is often really cheap, money is not a concern.
Meatball sub + 3 cookies and Coke 21 oz from Subways costs 4-5 USD so my spending comes down to about 20usd a day?

Based hearttackmaxxing.
I am surprisingly lean but health is in the gutter prolly?

Get a trash bag, that what i do with all my discard wrapping and bags, wished i could eat goyslop, food in general more often
I keep procrastinating, I meant to buy a some plastic bags for disposables months ago :dafuckfeels:

I'm too lazy to leave my room to buy it now though

Similar to what I eat in a day. I eat lots of fast food burgers and fries, lots of snacks, and lots of sweets. The other day I ate a McDonald's sausage egg McMuffin and then 10 double stuf Oreos dipped in full fat milk for breakfast. I also make protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 scoop whey, and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil for some extra calories. Probably gonna have a heart attack by 35-40, but food is a good cope. I also look better after foodmaxxing because I'm naturally skinny and need all the extra calories I can get to try and gain some muscle.

Similar to what I eat in a day. I eat lots of fast food burgers and fries, lots of snacks, and lots of sweets. The other day I ate a McDonald's sausage egg McMuffin and then 10 double stuf Oreos dipped in full fat milk for breakfast. I also make protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 scoop whey, and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil for some extra calories. Probably gonna have a heart attack by 35-40, but food is a good cope. I also look better after foodmaxxing because I'm naturally skinny and need all the extra calories I can get to try and gain some muscle.
Sounds nice dude

I've already started working out too. I am severely underwight ( 181cm barefoot 52kg )

Sounds nice dude

I've already started working out too. I am severely underwight ( 181cm barefoot 52kg )
God damn you are skinny bro. I was 135 at 5'11" before working out back in 11th grade. Now, a year after graduating high school, I'm 6'0" and 155 pounds. Are you sure you don't have some serious medical condition causing you to be so skinny?

God damn you are skinny bro. I was 135 at 5'11" before working out back in 11th grade. Now, a year after graduating high school, I'm 6'0" and 155 pounds. Are you sure you don't have some serious medical condition causing you to be so skinny?
I'm not sure tbh

But my family has had an extensive history of being lanklets. I am trying to get to 130lbs ( 60kg ) right now.

Sounds nice dude

Mogs me in height and weight

Could be my abo + chink genes

I'm not sure tbh

But my family has had an extensive history of being lanklets. I am trying to get to 130lbs ( 60kg ) right now.
Good luck gaining size and mass bro. It's fucking hard to gain weight as a skinny guy. I eat 4,000 calories a day right now, and there are some 200 pound dudes I know who only have to eat like 2,000-2,500 calories a day. I have a serious intestinal condition that requires daily laxatives to keep my system going. This condition almost killed me at age 13 form constipation and malnourishment. It's better managed now and I can eat a lot, but I know my intestines are poor at absorbing nutrients. They can't even absorb enough iron even from all the red meat I eat. I have to take iron pills every 3 days for the rest of my life as well.

Good luck gaining size and mass bro. It's fucking hard to gain weight as a skinny guy. I eat 4,000 calories a day right now, and there are some 200 pound dudes I know who only have to eat like 2,000-2,500 calories a day. I have a serious intestinal condition that requires daily laxatives to keep my system going. This condition almost killed me at age 13 form constipation and malnourishment. It's better managed now and I can eat a lot, but I know my intestines are poor at absorbing nutrients. They can't even absorb enough iron even from all the red meat I eat. I have to take iron pills every 3 days for the rest of my life as well.
Man you've been through alot dude

But that will only make your victory sweeter once you've attained your goal. Good luck man.

I am in University but skipped all my classes, 0 percent attendance so NEET lifestyle but I am not one technically

Will be a NEET after I flunk and drop out
Welcome to NEEThood, Feel free to post on hikkikomori forums like Wizchan.org and also talk to me.

Man you've been through alot dude

But that will only make your victory sweeter once you've attained your goal. Good luck man.
Thanks bro. It has been hard, but the 20 pounds of muscle I've gained is nice. Just don't push yourself too hard in the gym if you go. I found out that I have subhuman trash hip genetics from lifting too heavy. I tore my left hip labrum and got hip impingement. Surgery failed to fix it as well. MY left hip will never move past 90 degrees flexion again. It pinches in the front even when tying my shoes. Just don't get injured man. Lanky guys like us tend to have weak joints too. My father also just died 2 weeks ago, and losing him was losing the best friend I ever had. It's so damn brutal how much has gone wrong lately.

Welcome to NEEThood, Feel free to post on hikkikomori forums like Wizchan.org and also talk to me.
I only post on .org and .net rn but thanks

Thanks bro. It has been hard, but the 20 pounds of muscle I've gained is nice. Just don't push yourself too hard in the gym if you go. I found out that I have subhuman trash hip genetics from lifting too heavy. I tore my left hip labrum and got hip impingement. Surgery failed to fix it as well. MY left hip will never move past 90 degrees flexion again. It pinches in the front even when tying my shoes. Just don't get injured man. Lanky guys like us tend to have weak joints too. My father also just died 2 weeks ago, and losing him was losing the best friend I ever had. It's so damn brutal how much has gone wrong lately.
I feel ya as a lanklet, reverse bicep curls absolutely obliterated my joints and it was painful asf

Sorry about your loss too, I'm sure he is at peace now

I now just train high intensity of course but I stay away from anything that imposes great pressure and keep my rep range in the 10-12s

yh me too but I eat less

I clicked the datamining link over for me

Fountain coke has better taste and I get more variance for example :

McDonalds - Strong flavour, strong carbonation
Subways - Weak flavour, more diluted
BurgerKing - Median of the both
Nandos - Canned or bottle version

Where I live ( Asia )

Food is often really cheap, money is not a concern.
Meatball sub + 3 cookies and Coke 21 oz from Subways costs 4-5 USD so my spending comes down to about 20usd a day?

I am surprisingly lean but health is in the gutter prolly?
Understandable, drinking always the same is boring. If youre young and skinny youre probably healthy. Be careful with teeth health, a lot of soda is bad for it.

Understandable, drinking always the same is boring. If youre young and skinny youre probably healthy. Be careful with teeth health, a lot of soda is bad for it.
Of course, thanks for advice man

I only post on .org and .net rn but thanks

I feel ya as a lanklet, reverse bicep curls absolutely obliterated my joints and it was painful asf

Sorry about your loss too, I'm sure he is at peace now

I now just train high intensity of course but I stay away from anything that imposes great pressure and keep my rep range in the 10-12s
You are smart for staying in the high rep ranges. That’s what I do as well. Also, you shouldn’t even bother with reverse curls. They hurt my wrists and it was a worthless exercise. Just do normall straight bar curls or ez bar curls. Straight bar hurts my wrists but ez bar works fine. If even the ex bar hurts you, use dumbbells because you can angle them however it’s natural for you. Also, my father is at peace now and I’m glad he isn’t suffering anymore. If he didn’t die fast like he did he might have suffered from his pancreatic cancer for months or even a year. He got sepsis and a heart attack at the same time which finished him off in less than 2 days after it happened

You are smart for staying in the high rep ranges. That’s what I do as well. Also, you shouldn’t even bother with reverse curls. They hurt my wrists and it was a worthless exercise. Just do normall straight bar curls or ez bar curls. Straight bar hurts my wrists but ez bar works fine. If even the ex bar hurts you, use dumbbells because you can angle them however it’s natural for you.
I'll probably stick to hammer curls and wrist curls for forearms then since I tolerate them well
Also, my father is at peace now and I’m glad he isn’t suffering anymore. If he didn’t die fast like he did he might have suffered from his pancreatic cancer for months or even a year. He got sepsis and a heart attack at the same time which finished him off in less than 2 days after it happened
Good to know dude. My grandmother died of pancreatic cancer, her final days were not very pleasant.

I'll probably stick to hammer curls and wrist curls for forearms then since I tolerate them well

Good to know dude. My grandmother died of pancreatic cancer, her final days were not very pleasant.
Hammer curls are great, and wrist curls are good too if they don’t bother you. My dad’s last few days were awful, but it would have been so much worse if he lingered on longer

Hammer curls are great, and wrist curls are good too if they don’t bother you. My dad’s last few days were awful, but it would have been so much worse if he lingered on longer
Noted on the gym advice

On everything else, take it easy dude

Noted on the gym advice

On everything else, take it easy dude
Thanks bro. How long have you been in the gym out of curiosity? I've been going for 2+ years now.

I can only cook a few basic dishes so my diet isn't varied at all. Usually consists of Chilli con carne, Spaghetti Bolognese, Burgers, some basic chicken with rice + bell pepper + onion + frozen veggies + some sauce or stuff like that.

I can only cook a few basic dishes so my diet isn't varied at all. Usually consists of Chilli con carne, Spaghetti Bolognese, Burgers, some basic chicken with rice + bell pepper + onion + frozen veggies + some sauce or stuff like that.
Still sounds awesome man mirin

I'm going to start to eat healthier, once I move back I'll start cooking my own meals for sure.

drink 1.2-2 L coke ED and goyslop everyday since I was a young kid

This is 2/3 days worth of goy I eat normally :feelsohh:
My room was so fucking messy at one point it mess mogged yours to another universe and back. I had so much shit all over the fking room and floor I couldnt even walk properly, there was trash litereally everywhere JFL.

I have cleaned my room now like doctor Peterson said but it did not help he lie to me its over

But tbh there is some truth to keeping your room in order. It helps to motivate you a little at least. When my room was a giga mess I was in a justrotmode

why does it look like a hotel

I wish you could just stop eating and die

My room was so fucking messy at one point it mess mogged yours to another universe and back. I had so much shit all over the fking room and floor I couldnt even walk properly, there was trash litereally everywhere JFL.

I have cleaned my room now like doctor Peterson said but it did not help he lie to me its over

But tbh there is some truth to keeping your room in order. It helps to motivate you a little at least. When my room was a giga mess I was in a justrotmode
Bro just clean your room and you will get a gf :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Watch out, you might get a heart attack if you keep eating like that

face eating GIF by StabbedPanda

I keep procrastinating, I meant to buy a some plastic bags for disposables months ago :dafuckfeels:

I'm too lazy to leave my room to buy it now though
Crush the cups and drop them into the paper bags.