Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I hate most about the perception of incels

facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
> The fact normies think inceldom is an onlive movement instead a life condition?
I can accept that

> The fact normies think we are not ugly and we could get laid if we really wanted?
muh, I can accept this too

> The fact the media depicts us as mysogynists white supremacists?
muh, they will find out the truth eventually

The fact I hate most of how incels are perceived is that the media describe us as a group of hikkikomori and NEETs who have given up on life and spend all their time on incel forums.

The truth is that most incels, before realizing to be incel, gave all their effort to get laid: they tried improve their social life, tried to expand their social circle, tried to get a better body in the gym, tried to interact more with people around them and to hit on all girls they could.

The result was almost always the same: female rejection due to the extremely high female standards

High IQ rage fuel thread

High IQ rage fuel thread

genetics is unfair, sexual market is unfair, female standards are unfair

You had better accept the fact you live in an unfair world if you want to keep living

We drop out of society because in the eyes of society we are lower than scum

Can confirm. Spent my teens and early twenties looks/gymmaxxing with no results whatsoever.

We drop out of society because in the eyes of society we are lower than scum
Society doesn't want us, we don't want this degenerate society.

True tbh, I think we all tried at some point of our lives but it never worked. if you're incel you will be outcasted no matter what. we didn't choose to rot alone in our rooms, we were forced to.

> The fact normies think inceldom is an onlive movement instead a life condition?
I can accept that

> The fact normies think we are not ugly and we could get laid if we really wanted?
muh, I can accept this too

> The fact the media depicts us as mysogynists white supremacists?
muh, they will find out the truth eventually

The fact I hate most of how incels are perceived is that the media describe us as a group of hikkikomori and NEETs who have given up on life and spend all their time on incel forums.

The truth is that most incels, before realizing to be incel, gave all their effort to get laid: they tried improve their social life, tried to expand their social circle, tried to get a better body in the gym, tried to interact more with people around them and to hit on all girls they could.

The result was almost always the same: female rejection due to the extremely high female standards

I disagree, the fact that so many here are against lifting, or provide a really shitty reason on why they can't lift. I can't take any incel that hasn't put his maximum effort into at least trying to get a girl. How the fuck do you expect to get laid as a stuttering NEET autist who doesn't bathe. Yeah I know the whole take a shower thing is an IT meme, but look at [Incel Trait] threads. 90% of these have nothing to do with being incel.

It all went downhill when Elliot Rodger decided to fucking be a dumb fuck and kill people, that is when the Blackpill community took a turn for the worse. Whiny faggots took over and got their validation points from Reddit upvotes.

Self improvmentmaxxing at least has benefits the makes the rest of your life less shitty. I'm just waiting to get more money before I travel to the third world. And finally ascend. The western woman is fucking trash, but dipshit Incels who praise mass shooters, are fat as fuck, poor(no excuse if you live in the west), etc aren't helping the community look good.

You can say I'm coping all you want, but you are a retard if all you do is LDAR post on incel forums, and do nothing else.

Doesnt really matter much in person IMO. You can easily claim "I might be a virgin but at least I am not an Inkel" :feelskek:

Looking back now, I can hardly believe the extreme shit I've done to escape this fucking nightmare.

Gymmaxing
Moneymaxing
Speechmaxing
Hobbymaxing
Friendmaxing
Social circlemaxing

The final frontier for me was PUA/cold approaching.

I remember feeling like an absolute loser reading the dating coachs books and programs.

I paid thousands of dollars for a personal dating coach. I told him I just wanted a girlfriend, not to pick up girls to fuck.

He said he'd trained guys for that a lot lately, male desperation is on the rise.

I've opened at least 150 girls with 100% rejection rate. My coach listens to what I say via a hidden recorder but he says I'm not doing anything wrong.

I'm 29yo with 12 years of desperate self improvement under my belt. I have good friends, I make good money, everyone expects me to buy a house soon but I'm just ready to fucking die.

If girls don't naturally gravitate to you PUT SOME FUCKING WORK IN BEFORE GIVING UP.

If you've realy given it your best shot then, and only then, is it truly over.

Some sort of biological mechanism stops me from being a fat NEET. I know it's over but I still need to stay fit. In fact, I lose my marbles if I don't exercise. The muscle burn is how I flagellate myself for being so fucking ugly.