Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What I hate most about self-hating deathnics

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
I mean you can hate yourself all you want I’m cool with it obviously we all hate ourselves to a degree but one thing that annoys me is how they think by consistently and prominently proving to us that they hate themselves they’re gonna somehow magically stop being deathnic and rise above it. Like come on homie, read the room.

That shit’s not gonna change anything, stop the cope. In here, we don’t care but in the outside world, you’re only gonna make a fool out of yourself, especially among the normies. As long as you’re still brown, no one’s gonna see you as more than a curry no matter how much you screech about hating curries so just let go of that hopeless attitude.

@wereq is a great example of this. @wereq I like you and you’re one of the more based users but you don’t have to CONSTANTLY hate your own kind just to show us you’re better than them. Like we get it, you’re not arrogant or patriotic which is great but please can you stop opting for the polar opposite? It gets annoying after a while.

To be fair I don't think he's the type of deathnic who thinks he's white, he sees himself as the same exact genetic cockroach as the average curry. :feelswhere:

every white hating shitskin always as a white chad for their avi

Niggers are literally darker than them but have it much better, I don't think its their race tbh but I agree, deathnics are cringe kekek

To be fair I don't think he's the type of deathnic who thinks he's white
No way off the mark Pla that’s not what I was saying.

he sees himself as the same exact genetic cockroach as the average curry. :feelswhere:
Yeah he has the same hopeless attitude as the rest of us deathnics but with the addition of a white neo-nazi levels of racism (against himself lol).

To be fair I don't think he's the type of deathnic who thinks he's white, he sees himself as the same exact genetic cockroach as the average curry. :feelswhere:
Another perfect example would be Rabbi but I’m not gonna tag him cause he seems to be in a bad mental space. :feelsbadman:

No way off the mark Pla that’s not what I was saying.

Yeah he has the same hopeless attitude as the rest of us deathnics but with the addition of a white neo-nazi levels of racism (against himself lol).
As long as you’re still brown, no one’s gonna see you as more than a curry
they’re gonna somehow magically stop being deathnic and rise above it

I don't agree with him on everything but I'm just going off those parts, I think generally he would agree with those things. :feelsjuice:

Correct. I'm actually WORSE than a lot of people here in curryland. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Correct. I'm actually WORSE than a lot of people here in curryland. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Worse in the sense that I can't function unlike most people. Looks aren't everything. I have health problems and lack of stamina. I am weaker than most people here.
The first two issues are understandable but I doubt you're weaker than a malnourished zombie while your fat.

The first two issues are understandable but I doubt you're weaker than a malnourished zombie while your fat.
I'm definitely weaker than pajeet laborers.

@
wereq
@wereq is a great example of this. @
wereq
@wereq I like you and you’re one of the more based users
Brocel, I will NOT stand for the slander of our Patron Saint Wereq (PBUH). He clearly knows something that we don't. Read my signature. :feelscomfy:

Brocel, I will NOT stand for the slander of our Patron Saint Wereq. He clearly knows something that we don't. Read my signature. :feelscomfy:
Blasphemy. I hereby kindly declare such accusations for I did no such thing, brocel. :feelscomfy:

+ tbh I deserve the sainthood too. :dafuckfeels:

Every white country needs to deport 90% of all deathincs

+ tbh I deserve the sainthood too. :dafuckfeels:
You're hereby canonized, effective immediately. :feelscomfy:

We are all bags of meat covered in skin, albeit it is rather shit-colored. But that is no matter. Sainthood transcends skin color, what counts is your blackpills; and as far as I'm concerned, you've plenty of those. :feelsstudy:

I mean you can hate yourself all you want I’m cool with it obviously we all hate ourselves to a degree but one thing that annoys me is how they think by consistently and prominently proving to us that they hate themselves they’re gonna somehow magically stop being deathnic and rise above it. Like come on homie, read the room.
Just like how crying over the fact you have an ugly face,short height and shit social skills won't change the fact that you can't get laid.