Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I hate most about modern GaYmErS

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is what pisses me off about modern gamers. They have no respect for classic great games. They'll trash them just so they can shill for whatever new trash is being hyped. Read these comments. They're all trashing the original resident evil 4. A game I doubt they've even finished. (Typical retards were turned off by having to learn the controls and rage quit)
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/CZfS3fhq1_8?si=JZQtU0mOUy3AtPo4

Modern GaYmErS constantly do this. They love insulting great games they've never even played. Look at Mario Odyssey shills as another example. They'll trash Galaxy and Sunshine and claim that Odyssey is the true best 3d Mario and all the others are le outdated. "muh mindless collecthon copy pasted content better than delicately hand crafted levels because it just is ok! :soy: "

And the thing about all these shills is they won't even be talking about the games they're shilling in a few years. It's just a fad for them. A hype train to jump on to make their lives feel meaningful. Modern GaYmErS are like locusts who move on from one crop to the next. They're incapable of enjoying something that's older than a few years unless its graphics haven't been trumped. They constantly have to look forward to that new product to consume

All entertainment is like this. They talk bad about the originals whilst making new content every few years for consooming

Retard

Over 10 000 upvotes... The original laser room is better since it requires more mental exercise if anything. Coomsumers like this are blinded by recency bias so they are no different at the end of the day. Resident Evil 4 didn't need a remake the original is perfect.

Yeah, OLD = BAD NEW = GOOD is a staple of normie NPC programming. And it's not just limited to gaming, normies love the shiny new thing.
All entertainment is like this. They talk bad about the originals whilst making new content every few years for consooming
:yes:

View attachment 1227719
Over 10 000 upvotes... The original laser room is better since it requires more mental exercise if anything. Coomsumers like this are blinded by recency bias so they are no different at the end of the day. Resident Evil 4 didn't need a remake the original is perfect.
Exactly. These retards don't even realize recency bias is a thing. I only recently played both the remake and original last year and preferred the original. It's a better game overall.

Yeah

Yet they cant invent anything new just remake after remake.

Yet they cant invent anything new just remake after remake.
This would've been exciting ten years ago. Now it's all we get. Most of these remakes are fuck ugly anyway. Sick of unreal engine spam

Exactly. These retards don't even realize recency bias is a thing. I only recently played both the remake and original last year and preferred the original. It's a better game overall.
Recency bias always happens with newer games until the hype dies & people realize it's flaws.

Recency bias always happens with newer games until the hype dies & people realize it's flaws.
They won't even realize the flaws. They'll be to busy playing some other new slop

No clue because I don't even play modern gaymes.

there is a pattern to this

This is what pisses me off about modern gamers. They have no respect for classic great games. They'll trash them just so they can shill for whatever new trash is being hyped. Read these comments. They're all trashing the original resident evil 4. A game I doubt they've even finished. (Typical retards were turned off by having to learn the controls and rage quit)
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/CZfS3fhq1_8?si=JZQtU0mOUy3AtPo4

Modern GaYmErS constantly do this. They love insulting great games they've never even played. Look at Mario Odyssey shills as another example. They'll trash Galaxy and Sunshine and claim that Odyssey is the true best 3d Mario and all the others are le outdated. "muh mindless collecthon copy pasted content better than delicately hand crafted levels because it just is ok! :soy: "

And the thing about all these shills is they won't even be talking about the games they're shilling in a few years. It's just a fad for them. A hype train to jump on to make their lives feel meaningful. Modern GaYmErS are like locusts who move on from one crop to the next. They're incapable of enjoying something that's older than a few years unless its graphics haven't been trumped. They constantly have to look forward to that new product to consume

People that obsess over graphics are absolute faggots. Just play the game nigger

Odyssey was so fucking boring

What angers me is that gaymers are blinded by their games to the point of believing gaming is important. But it's kind of a self-hate, because I'm no different. After all, when the world has rejected us, and the only thing we have left for recreation is video games, how can it not be that we raise games up upon the pedestal of worship. And when I see myself for what I am, I become mad. Gaming isn't important. Gaming is a proxy for not being allowed to do technically complex important things because your face is too ugly.

I despite new Ada with all my hate fuel traveling throgh my veins i hope Wesker are going to rape her lifeless body next time they meet and then kill all Crapcom employees.

Most of these remakes are fuck ugly anyway. Sick of unreal engine spam
You can blame awful TAA implementation that is also with forced FSR/DLSS/TSR and each on looks awful at 1080p they really want to force every single person to buy 4k monitor and play with ini files to disable all that shit and live with a broken effects but nice visual clarity or use DLAA but if you are on Amd then you are completely screwed. You will still have ghosting effects with most of those things because fuck you we are incompetent hacks now give us your money.

This would've been exciting ten years ago. Now it's all we get. Most of these remakes are fuck ugly anyway. Sick of unreal engine spam
Agreed and I fucking HATE the new inventory menu system of the RE remakes as well.

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Every single time.

View attachment 1227719
how was that a mental exercise you just literally walk forward and press buttons lol

Agreed and I fucking HATE the new inventory menu system of the RE remakes as well.
0 love put into the UI

You can blame awful TAA implementation that is also with forced FSR/DLSS/TSR and each on looks awful at 1080p they really want to force every single person to buy 4k monitor and play with ini files to disable all that shit and live with a broken effects but nice visual clarity or use DLAA but if you are on Amd then you are completely screwed. You will still have ghosting effects with most of those things because fuck you we are incompetent hacks now give us your money.
Who TF decided we need 4k? 1080p was fine. Their obsession with 4k is fucking frame rate too. In the PS3/360 era 60fps was common. Now it's once every blue moon that we get a game that runs at anything above 30. Fps is far more important than resolution. Fuck all the fags that think otherwise

I despite new Ada with all my hate fuel traveling throgh my veins i hope Wesker are going to rape her lifeless body next time they meet and then kill all Crapcom employees.
Based